User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jun 2005, 00:57   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Where is my cheese

why the **** have you, ONCE AGAIN, made pa stop during the night for europeans?

NEWSFLASH

EUROPEANS != THE WHOLE PLAYERBASE
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:00   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Where is my cheese

I feel bad for you.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:02   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

oh don't, i'm english so if i wanted to bother, i'd be quite fine with the time zones personally. unfortunately, the fact that i don't totally suck has lead me to having already got things to do tomorrow.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:03   #4
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

ciyf

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:04   #5
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

you don't totally suck?

I;m not meeting you then, I;m wholeheartedly disappointed tbh. :/

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:06   #6
jerome

i still want my cheese btw

oh allegory, how i love you.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:30   #7
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

wasn't there a massive rant by tons of non europeans the last time we had a speed game that stopped for the evening, and we all agreed it was stupid and that speed games should be 24 hours straight?
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 02:31   #8
jerome

what's that, the PA Team making non-sensical decisions? NEVER
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 02:38   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
what's that, the PA Team making non-sensical decisions? NEVER
Hardly none sensical. PA players are still largely European so its the timezone that suits most people. Also the servers are in the UK and most of the 'staff' working on PA are european so if anything goes wrong its harder to get them sorted so In a speed game where multiple ticks can be skipped for the slightest of delay in sorting the problem it makes perfect sense
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 02:45   #10
jerome

is the probability of the "if" big enough to excuse the exclusion of all the other continents?
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 11:50   #11
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Being an australian, i hate it when the game is skewed to favouring europeans - as the euro day tends to be the australian night stopping during the night on the weekend means you stop during my day - which is obviously a pain as often i am otherwise amused in the evenings.

87.4%* of all australian PA players reckon its a euro-conspiracy.

*72.31% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
114.9% of all people do not understand percentages.

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 11:56   #12
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

i suppose this could be viewed as "damn ozzies, having a massive advantage in the full rounds..lets get our own back!" ......damn ozzies!
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 13:57   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear that if you moan hard enough about something, PA team will listen and respond to it.

Oh wait...

Oh wait...

There I go again, being delusional
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 22:02   #14
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknik
i suppose this could be viewed as "damn ozzies, having a massive advantage in the full rounds..lets get our own back!" ......damn ozzies!
What you said
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 07:05   #15
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

This is an international game, not an european game

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 07:26   #16
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknik
well, not really. in the normal rounds, you tend to need europeans as flak as PA is a "team" game. If you are online and need ships to send somewhere, someone has to be online to be able to send them (or have access to a VPN - harmless fun btw etc). An alliance of australians might be a good idea, but then they would be vulnerable in the euro afternoon or whatnot as the australians sleep.

But no-one attacks then anyway .

The 'advantage' might be reduced by Australians who work all day every day away from a computer. Its also very lonely on IRC at that time as there is no-one to talk to.

The major advantage comes in the form of being able to flee/send retal fleets when otherwise you would be sleeping (or working).
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 07:28   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 15:34   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
And I'm a UK player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
The 'advantage' might be reduced by Australians who work all day every day away from a computer. Its also very lonely on IRC at that time as there is no-one to talk to.
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 17:00   #19
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

but to be faitr, we have had a crash today, and it's a good job it happened in the middle of the day not the middle of the night

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 09:19   #20
jerome

can my neg-reppers of this thread please state who you are, or just pm me you cockless retards, so i can give you a proper reply to your comments - the points you took away from 'reputation' doesn't bother me a bit since UNFORTUNATELY, for me others opinion doesn't base who i am on here or anywhere.

edit; this comment just needs a reply no matter waht:
"jerome your acting like a friggn baby. STFU" - YES! clearly, me fighting for the cause of OTHERS when i am not affected by the rules one bit and only HELPED makes me the baby, clearly. now, if you please manage to work those 2 brain cells you oh so proudly possess to do more than type shit, please know the situation - or just explain to my why me trying to cater for others is making me the baby?

but then again, i fully expect you to be the internetcoward (lol) you already shown yourself to be.