User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 May 2005, 11:24   #51
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Re: Question to Angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
would it be better if we broke our nap, and stabbed exi? would that make us a better alliance?
No, you will be flamed for it by Exil and loved for it by most of the other players.

Looking at it from a competitive point of view its really the only way to win. Just look at all the backstabbing in the last 10 rounds when blocks suddenly 'broke up' or alliances ended their NAP's. There isn't a lot of alliances that won rounds of Planetarion that didnt break several alliances or naps during the round to achieve victory; its what they are remembered for in the end, winning the round.
Unread 25 May 2005, 11:45   #52
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
You might want to think about what you post before you do so, cause I personally do not see any relationship with account sharing/cheating and an alliance recruiting to the top to achieve a high ranking. Even if they were related, they couldnt have to do with each other for the simple reason Acc sharing and cheating are against the rules, and recruiting planets is well within them.
Huh?

I really don't understand anything you said. My first comment was a general answer to the first post.
I haven't implied any relationship between acct sharing and recruiting.
My next comments were pointed at Forest, who tried to imply that Angels were lame by napping eX and not properly joining a side in the war. Facts are:
WP also did a lot of fencestting at the star,
and Forest is convinced that eX cheated using VNC to win the war.
So now trying to make WP and eX look like they did play everything fairer and better than Angels did is quite silly. If Angels decide to go to war someday or not, it's up to the Angels HC.

Last edited by Gio2k; 25 May 2005 at 11:54.
Gio2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 12:02   #53
GonZo
it never got weird enough

GonZo will become famous soon enoughGonZo will become famous soon enough

Jackal2112 its not only about this round. Exi and Angels are probably looking forward. It doesnt do them very much good if they're known for breaking naps now does it? Breaking the nap now will just **** up future politics.
GonZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 12:13   #54
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonZo
Jackal2112 its not only about this round. Exi and Angels are probably looking forward. It doesnt do them very much good if they're known for breaking naps now does it? Breaking the nap now will just **** up future politics.
why would it? just look back in PA history, most alliances who broke naps were still succesful in the rounds after. just think about how many alliances will appreciate such an action by Angels and how many possibilities it would open for new cooperations/alliances next round.
Unread 25 May 2005, 12:31   #55
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Angels will gain a lot of respect if they try to grab the win.
Unread 25 May 2005, 12:31   #56
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Breaking such a nap will only others help out others the fact is right now both Exil & Angels are both onto something good.
Angels can by the end of the round end with a comfortable second place which they would of gained fairly.
If they go up against exil what purpose will it serve right now they are both they are not capable of hitting EXil on there own right now which means they will have to look for back up.

Heres a few examples of WHAT COULD HAPPEN.......please not I can only think of bad things coming out of such a relationship

Angels hit EXil.... 1up & Co go after Angels for easy roids & XP...
Angels hit EXil & loads back them they gain #1 but they no longer have any allies to support them with this win.
With such a unneeded war will only resolve in lossses for both sides.

By breaking this nap now & winning the round (which i highly doubt they could looking at the sizes of both allies) they will screw up any political relationships in the future the community remember what they wanna remember.

What will angels get out of this move?

All I can see happening is angels hit exil then SiNND & co hitting Angels to improve their own ranking as angels as closier than exil.

Seems a more valid & logical tactic to turn on angels with such a situtation.
If you can think of pro reasons please enlighten me as I do wish to know.

Thanks
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 13:59   #57
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
All I can see happening is angels hit exil then SiNND & co hitting Angels to improve their own ranking as angels as closier than exil.

Seems a more valid & logical tactic to turn on angels with such a situtation.
If you can think of pro reasons please enlighten me as I do wish to know.
to be honest, the fact that some alliance wouldnt like to see exilition ending #1, mean they wouldnt hit angels but continue to hit exilition just to make sure they wouldnt gain #1 again.
Unread 25 May 2005, 14:15   #58
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Then you really should start finding out more about politics, u cant be more wrong.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
That sounds like what lokken was on about.
Unread 25 May 2005, 14:18   #59
GonZo
it never got weird enough

GonZo will become famous soon enoughGonZo will become famous soon enough

I guess the question has yet to be answered and Angels HC have every right not to answer it. Why would they make their goals and objectives public knoweldge. It would make a very interesting twist to the round if Angels did break the NAP with Exilition. Seeing as most allies wouldn't side with Exiltion but rather with Angels it would be very possible for Angels to take the #1. I guess only time will tell.
GonZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 15:30   #60
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Angels hit EXil & loads back them they gain #1 but they no longer have any allies to support them with this win.
With such a unneeded war will only resolve in lossses for both sides.
I don't think a war would be over that quickly. If Angels are good enough to win, it will take them atleast a week to do so. If they don't declare war soon, the round is already starting to stagnate and within a week, eXilition will be completely untouchable.

Quote:
If I was still running our military, I would not go after Angels in the hope of raising our rank, I'm not as rank oriented as that, I would consider it to be a worse defeat if eXil ended 1st and us 4th, than eXil 2nd and us 5th or 6th...

Besides which, Angels would be likely to collapse quite quickly under the pressure of 2 blocks, and guess who eXili block would hammer for the rest of the round?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 15:46   #61
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Funny how Forest first claims that eX are cheaters, and so on and so forth, and then, when it suits him:

Yuo made that comment then quoted on me saying i was countering someone who called the top 2 lame.

I dont see your point.

Yes i have stated that a core in exil are cheating. I stand by that.
However, that doesnt mean i think exil are lame in everything they do. They have played a good round, and hit there biggest threats with the most force. Thats not lame, thats a well played to them imo.
I would rather hit my enemies and lose, than refuse to hit anyone who could be considered a threat, and win.

And there wont be too many people in the pa community who disagress with me.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:01   #62
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

BTW I should tell everyone that is going on about the recruiting to win business, take a look at our memberbase over the last week or so.

We had 68 members when we were in second, we have 68 members now.

hmmmm
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:06   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Angels don't have to do anything, it's their round and they've played it well so far. However sitting on your roids and congratulating yourselves on second place is not what I like about war games. Their political future is not going to be ****ed up by any actions they do or do not take. Surely the exil/angels nap has some sort of 48/72 hour clause involved anyways? There is a staggeringly large difference between "dishonourable" actions and "going for the win". If anything angels would gain respect if they made a move. From my limited knowledge of their HC (that's what I read on the forums and I cannot comment on what I don't know so please don't mind out the mind-numbingly obvious) they seem to be a fairly conservative bunch though so I doubt anything will happen. Regardless, they've played a good round and deserve congratulations for what they've accomplished so far.
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:16   #64
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
BTW I should tell everyone that is going on about the recruiting to win business, take a look at our memberbase over the last week or so.

We had 68 members when we were in second, we have 68 members now.

hmmmm
lol surely u cant be that blind, or u think AD is that stupid? it is possible to kick members the same tick u add members And if u tell me your alliance can cap 11k roids in 1 raid........well why werent u #1 sooner?
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:23   #65
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
lol surely u cant be that blind, or u think AD is that stupid? it is possible to kick members the same tick u add members And if u tell me your alliance can cap 11k roids in 1 raid........well why werent u #1 sooner?
I think he's trying to stop the mass-recruiting acusation. If they really were mass-recruiting to gain ranks, they would probably not kick their members, right? And maybe try to get more then 68 members.
Or is kicking inactives and getting a new player or two mass-recruiting? If so, every alliance is doing it!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:34   #66
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If you would like to recall we were #1 sooner.

We just lost it and gained it back.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:35   #67
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I say Angels win because Ex are cheaters and such can’t ever win in my eyes even if their name will be there at the top

Congrat Angels!
Unread 25 May 2005, 17:06   #68
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

They haven't won anything yet... Angels are in 3rd, NoS in 2nd.
Unread 25 May 2005, 17:23   #69
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Angels don't have to do anything, it's their round and they've played it well so far. However sitting on your roids and congratulating yourselves on second place is not what I like about war games. Their political future is not going to be ****ed up by any actions they do or do not take. Surely the exil/angels nap has some sort of 48/72 hour clause involved anyways? There is a staggeringly large difference between "dishonourable" actions and "going for the win". If anything angels would gain respect if they made a move. From my limited knowledge of their HC (that's what I read on the forums and I cannot comment on what I don't know so please don't mind out the mind-numbingly obvious) they seem to be a fairly conservative bunch though so I doubt anything will happen. Regardless, they've played a good round and deserve congratulations for what they've accomplished so far.
Angels play this round the way it wants to play it and everyone is entitled to like or dislike it. I'm of the opinion that we do and did more then just sitting on our roids and what we will decide to do, we will not inform AD about that.

Tbh, the situation is open and eventhough we play our own game how we want it to play, whatever happens around us will also have an influence.

To jackall, when I said we're easily win by recruitment I meant if other alliances would remain as they were (which is logical as we can add 32 more pple atm).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 17:24   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
They haven't won anything yet... Angels are in 3rd, NoS in 2nd.
Exactly !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 May 2005, 17:33   #71
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Angels in my opinion dont deserve to win this round.

Just look at them on sandmans, and their graph shows their involvement in the rounds wars, they have lost roids a total of 5/6 nights, which shows just how little targetting there has been towards them, and even with this limited targetting they have only just become contenders (maybe?) for #1.

The only alliance that deserves this round is EXil, as at least they have battled to get where they are.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 18:33   #72
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

that wont happen, simply cause Angels to get #1 have to battle EXi and/or NoS... Angels prefer to battle more weak adversaries.

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 18:33   #73
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

The only winner is the alliance in the #1 position at the end of the round. Never mind who "should" have won, or who "deserved" it, we have an alliance ranking system precisely so that we know who the real winner is
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 18:55   #74
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
The only winner is the alliance in the #1 position at the end of the round. Never mind who "should" have won, or who "deserved" it, we have an alliance ranking system precisely so that we know who the real winner is
There might be political wins as well, or block wins. It would be wrong to say alliance A won, if alliance B and C sacrificed themselfs for it (Taking away the heat, defending, organizing and so on) Just beacause a alliance has the number one spot, does not mean that they have had the most power or say in the round. It's the power that counts, at least for me, more then the most roids or highest score.
Unread 25 May 2005, 18:56   #75
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
We are talking about who in our opinion deserves to win, opinion is not always black and white like that.

For example most honest people would say Man Utd deserved to win the FA Cup final, but they didnt.
Unread 25 May 2005, 18:58   #76
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I think he's trying to stop the mass-recruiting acusation. If they really were mass-recruiting to gain ranks, they would probably not kick their members, right? And maybe try to get more then 68 members.
Or is kicking inactives and getting a new player or two mass-recruiting? If so, every alliance is doing it!
no they do it cleverly, they kick lowest members and add biggest members, cant be THAT hard to understand can it?
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:00   #77
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^

Just look at them on sandmans, and their graph shows their involvement in the rounds wars, they have lost roids a total of 5/6 nights, which shows just how little targetting there has been towards them, and even with this limited targetting they have only just become contenders (maybe?) for #1.

The only alliance that deserves this round is EXil, as at least they have battled to get where they are.
70+ def calls in 8 hours is not little targetting towards us......
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:07   #78
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
no they do it cleverly, they kick lowest members and add biggest members, cant be THAT hard to understand can it?
But if they were mass-recruiting, why not also keep the small members? They would still add score to the alliance. Oh, and Angels could be accused of doing the same, remeber Keiz? Not that I have any problems with that case, I support Keiz, but if I remeber correctly, you did kick a member when he joined, no? (I might be wrong about this, and as I said, it's not to slag off angels, a alliance I respect even if they have bad pr )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:15   #79
Alki
Drink is Good

yes we did take keiz, it was his choice where to go, he chose us.

Well why would u want to keep the smaller members if u could take #1 without them? It kind of creates an illusion if u understand what i mean by that.
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:17   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^

Maybe some day you might get a clue, but that day sure hasn't come yet. Saying we had no incs this round is ... a pathetic lie. Saying that we have LESS incs then those fighting in the blockwars is a valid statement (and we CHOSE to be in this position, not because we're afraid but because we decided it), your statement however is pure bullshit.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 May 2005, 19:25   #81
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
yes we did take keiz, it was his choice where to go, he chose us.

Well why would u want to keep the smaller members if u could take #1 without them? It kind of creates an illusion if u understand what i mean by that.
I know that, but how do you know if the players joining eX is in a simmilar situation, or asked them to join?

For insurance. Again, it seems strange to me to ditch players if that's their strategy for winning (recruiting).
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:25   #82
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Pfft.. we had over 100 in one tick...
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:38   #83
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

"...two is not a winner and three no one remembers..."

At the end of the day it is up to Angels members to judge the actions of their HC. If they are content with putting in only enough effor to insure that they remain in the top 3 but never #1, well then so be it. The community can voice its discontent with their choice but it is still up to them.
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:40   #84
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
would it be better if we broke our nap, and stabbed exi? would that make us a better alliance?
It would make you a better alliance if it meant that you ended up winning.

I don't think it's impossible for Angels to win, not if they played their cards right. Maybe it would take a large amount of alliances to join them, but there is a very large anti-Exilition feeling. I bet a lot of people would want anyone but them to win. I'm not saying I know better than Angels HC, but I don't think it's absolutely impossible.

Anyway, they seem to have played their cards well so far.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:06   #85
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
nice cant really comment on # of incs during block war:>
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:17   #86
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Would like to reiterate that, as I'm pretty sure we haven't had 100 in one tick.

669 in 54 hours, yes (though several multiple reports may have escaped my deletions. I got bored :/ ), but not 100 in one tick.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:21   #87
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbreeze

At the end of the day it is up to Angels members to judge the actions of their HC. If they are content with putting in only enough effor to insure that they remain in the top 3 but never #1, well then so be it. The community can voice its discontent with their choice but it is still up to them.
ohh come on, you gonna play it like this then? this means all members bar exilition should now be angry at their command for ****ing up and failing to win this round ...

You all make it seem like we're a bunch of cowards and that our members will punish the command for it ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 May 2005, 21:10   #88
Jumo

Jumo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbreeze

And where does your alliance currently sit? Why don't you bitch to your HC about your alliance ranking first.

1up and co can't beat EXil, so now it's time to try and turn Angels against them, right?
Jumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 21:13   #89
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumo
And where does your alliance currently sit? Why don't you bitch to your HC about your alliance ranking first.

1up and co can't beat EXil, so now it's time to try and turn Angels against them, right?
The difference is, Angels are in a position to take the fight to exilition and prevent the round from stagnating. Vengeance aren't.

However, it's still the choice of your HC, if I was having an easy ride (a la Angels), I would probably want to keep it too, it is very easy to criticise from our position.
Unread 25 May 2005, 21:59   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
The difference is, Angels are in a position to take the fight to exilition and prevent the round from stagnating. Vengeance aren't.

However, it's still the choice of your HC, if I was having an easy ride (a la Angels), I would probably want to keep it too, it is very easy to criticise from our position.
yes it is easy and cheap aswell. This easy ride as you like to call it is our credit and it's up to other alliances to stand up against it if they don't like it.

And how would Angels be in a position to fight exilition and other alliances not? Other alliances got more members and have allies, Angels have 68 members.
Sure we can ally some others and block against Exilition but that isn't the game we decided to play.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 May 2005, 22:06   #91
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

The clock is ticking though.
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:21   #92
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

The clock is ticking yes, but balls dosn't come from clock ticking.
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:35   #93
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
The clock is ticking yes, but balls dosn't come from cock licking.
edited for childish accuracy
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:35   #94
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
yes it is easy and cheap aswell. This easy ride as you like to call it is our credit and it's up to other alliances to stand up against it if they don't like it.

And how would Angels be in a position to fight exilition and other alliances not? Other alliances got more members and have allies, Angels have 68 members.
Sure we can ally some others and block against Exilition but that isn't the game we decided to play.
Because you have big players and have better activity because you haven't been hammered for over a thousand ticks, Angels are in a better position than anyone else to take the top place off've eXilition, is all I'm saying.
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:48   #95
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Why on earth should angels start hitting eXilition? They will win this round anyway because of hydra shipjumpers.
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:50   #96
starbreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
ohh come on, you gonna play it like this then? this means all members bar exilition should now be angry at their command for ****ing up and failing to win this round ...

You all make it seem like we're a bunch of cowards and that our members will punish the command for it ...
Kjeldoran I understand that English is not your first language so I will assume you mis-read what I said.

Angels members have the last say in whether or not they felt that their decisions this round were correct. Those that believe so will stay happily with Angels. Those that do not will either leave or attempt to change it.

No where did I call you cowards. The fact does remain that the amount of effort you are putting in currently will insure that you will end up top 3, but not #1. Cowardly or not is your own take on it.
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:51   #97
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Let's just make a new thread with a poll and decide what Angels is gonna do in a civilized and democratic way
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:54   #98
starbreeze

Quote:

Hi

To rehash an old saying "penny....clue...buy"

How easy it must be for you to not think. After all clearly you know more about what I say to my hc than myself. @_@

Ask my HC if you have such "l33t" knowledge whether or not our members bitch to them before posting.
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:00   #99
lokken
BlueTuba

Just a general 'mod' comment.

I'm getting increasingly bored/angered by comments such as 'get a clue' and 'here's a penny'

If you are going to disagree with someone, at least say why - it'd improve posting and discussion to a large extent.

Cheers,

Lok
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:05   #100
Game^

Quote:
Is this supposed to be impressive?

And when exactly did this occur the night you were in the block?