User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 22:09   #101
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congrats 1 up

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
just bringing up this quote a page back.. such irony
He was ND when i said that so.

Owned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
no ND fleets have been launched at him btw
Just bringing up this quote a page back... such posting without a clue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
As soon as you post anything here there are like 10 - 20 1up / other trolls waiting with their "DENY DENY DENY OMFG YOU HAVE NO CLUE *****" type replies...
Lol, how this thread confirms that statement (im also including some of the ND posters who are clearly 1up b1tches:P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
1) ND didn't attack u
See above^^
Quote:
Sadly the person to honor the quality of your post is sethmace, which speaks for itself.
I laughed my arse off when i saw an NDer posting this;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
well i think that 1up has already won the round and that u used ND for it. that's my opinion, i don't wanna offend u with that, it is just what i think
Kinder brings into perspective all the SH1TE posted since round start on these boards by Fishy, Zhukov, Jermone ect.. ect..

Its great to see "what things go around" (1up/ND baiting other allies), "comes around".

/me awaits the ND/1up spam crews to gang up as usual (yet they still get owned?)
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]

Last edited by Seth Mace; 7 Dec 2004 at 22:15.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 22:55   #102
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace

Its great to see "what things go around" (1up/ND baiting other allies), "comes around".

/me awaits the ND/1up spam crews to gang up as usual (yet they still get owned?)
What are you on about exactly?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 22:56   #103
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
What are you on about exactly?
I tried to read what he wrote, but I couldnt understand his "english".
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 22:59   #104
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
He was ND when i said that so.

Owned?
... no? do you not understand irony ?

www.dictionary.com or maybe Jester has a better link in his infinite knowledge that he can share with you to enlighten you/
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:31   #105
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Is this drama still going on ?
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:35   #106
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Lol thats 3 replies from the spamcrew in record time i think? Ive included you also Zh|l cos ur extra special:P but as expected its just the usual baiting content from you lot \o/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:40   #107
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Seth, when you posted, he had already left ND. Hence my reply.

OMG ND AND 1UP BOTH GOT OWNED ON AD JUST NOW LOLZ!111
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 03:18   #108
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

This has nothing todo on forums fish, we know what have been done and not. that should be enough for us

And lch the "great one's , any clue why all your big members want planet naps ? are they afraid ?
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 03:32   #109
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In a sudden surge of kindness, Lok decided to protect the dead horse from being flogged.