User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2003, 11:41   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Question OMG some of you are actually real people and stuff, most odd revelation indeed.

i have always kinda felt of 'here' as a not real imaginary type of place
with a bunch of fictional people

there are fewer people than i have fingers on one hand that i speak to off the board and lets be fair i dont actually talk to any on the board much anymore

seeing T&F in a picture with a real job and doing real life stuff (dont really give a crap about the president thing, rock and hard place with all these things as far as i am concerned) made me think of him as a person (random web cam poster clad bedroom walls pics or could be anyone group of mates in the pub shots just somehow perpetuate the in my brain image of everyone)

any more of you out there real people?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 11:44   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OMG some of you are actually real people and stuff most odd revelation indeed.

You've met me and I'm the most important person here.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 11:47   #3
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: OMG some of you are actually real people and stuff most odd revelation indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You've met me and I'm the most important person here.

but you are a student

that isnt like a real person yet
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 13:18   #4
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OMG some of you are actually real people and stuff, most odd revelation indeed.

Sometimes my mommy makes me go out and collect her dole money then buy her fags and beers.
Does that count?
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 13:58   #5
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: OMG some of you are actually real people and stuff, most odd revelation indeed.

Sice I live nearby i could quite easily drop you a greetings mail bomb.
Would that make me real?
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 14:35   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Define real!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 14:36   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have a job and stuff, but the only photographic evidence I have is a rather awful "team photo" when I went on a charity run with some people from work.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 14:47   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Define real!
You don't count, you don't have a job! (do you?)
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 15:54   #9
[RB]gwyn
new mum

[RB]gwyn is an unknown quantity at this point

madi! ya met me
i is a real person got a full time job with my new born baby girl

how are you btw its been a while!
----
WP
proud to be a member of the JoV family
[19:16] <@Rumad> hhmmm
[19:16] <@Rumad> i just had to take my boxahs off as i pissed all over them at the tiolet
[19:16] <@Rumad> damn multi directional jet action
[19:16] <@Rumad> :/
[RB]gwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 16:09   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

surely you know i am real
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 16:28   #11
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't be ****ed to think.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 16:56   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

good god you've met nodrog.

my comiserations.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 16:58   #13
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

HAY I'M REEL!

Birds like to sh*t on me remember

edit: nod why does your location say london? are you in london?

Where and why.

Last edited by Vanilla; 22 Nov 2003 at 17:03.
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 17:07   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
HAY I'M REEL!

Birds like to sh*t on me remember

edit: nod why does your location say london? are you in london?

Where and why.
I moved to london for uni, didnt I tell you I was dropping comp sci etc?
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 17:31   #15
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Oh cool. Yeah you told me you were dropping it. Didn't know you came to london tho, what uni you at? Living on campus? I take it you changed course too...
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 17:34   #16
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

If anything is not real then I'm not real.
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 17:36   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
If anything is not real then I'm not real.

do you prefer to be called double-u or dubya?
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 17:44   #18
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Really, I'm real for real.

Quote:
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 19:52   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

there's tons of 'real' people
just check out gallery.netgamers.org

*giggle* *lix&loves* lolololololz
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:14   #20
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Sice I live nearby i could quite easily drop you a greetings mail bomb.
Would that make me real?
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Define real!
in this instance it means someone that i dont think of as fictional
someone who i might consider having an actual conversation with
and generally not students or teenagers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RB]gwyn
madi! ya met me
i is a real person got a full time job with my new born baby girl

how are you btw its been a while!
an ikkle baby
congratulations
i am quite well thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
surely you know i am real
yes you phone me sometimes from the bathroom in nightclubs and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
good god you've met nodrog.

my comiserations.
he is cute
(you should really use a spell check my dear)

Quote:
i am going to london on thursday
its a course for work
i shall be in a suit and everything
laugh

my blokes sister is at uni in london, she is going to be a doctor
what are you doing there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
*giggle* *lix&loves* lolololololz
that bit means any remote idea that you might be real went out the window
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:16   #21
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
Oh cool. Yeah you told me you were dropping it. Didn't know you came to london tho, what uni you at? Living on campus? I take it you changed course too...
Imperial, and yeah, I changed to maths :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
he is cute
I've been really really spotty for the last week which sucks because I'm 21 and this shouldnt be happening to me and my roommate is only 18 and he's got no spots and he is all like 'lol' and i'm like ':(' and now I dont want to leave my room.

how r u

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 Nov 2003 at 22:23.
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:19   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm real in that I'm not fictional. Unfortunatley I have no photographic evidence :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:25   #23
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I'm real in that I'm not fictional. Unfortunatley I have no photographic evidence :\
i'm sure i've seen a real pic of u on here before, in a pub with plasma and whoever i think
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:27   #24
Nodrog

real people dont say 'u'
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:32   #25
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

asl, asl, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ASL!!!

Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:33   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dead girls don't say 'no'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:45   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
that bit means any remote idea that you might be real went out the window
You have absolutely no sense of irony.

ps.

Go England!

pps.

Gone again.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 00:34   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mrl Your going away was somewhat farsical.

PS this thread was over when aryn won it. Next.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 01:04   #29
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Mrl Your going away was somewhat farsical.
Isn't that a symptom of addiction?

Plus wants to know if we're real. How do we know she is real?
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 01:27   #30
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
do you prefer to be called double-u or dubya?
Neither actually, W will do just fine.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 02:20   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Prove that I exist.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:03   #32
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
**** sake, get out, get back up to Scotland.

London has enough wasters, scum and lowlifes without your kind here.

BEGONE!

(Yes, I know I left myself open for a huge play on the wasters, scum and lowlifes thing)
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:09   #33
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
**** sake, get out, get back up to Scotland.

London has enough wasters, scum and lowlifes without your kind here.
I'm living in south kensington
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:10   #34
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Prove that I exist.

you don't. we all know you = pat :\
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:11   #35
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Im living in south kensington
Never been there, how come you're studying at Imperial? Apparently its a 'bit rough' although, not on the UEL scale of 'rough'

Infact, in all seriousness, of all the citys in the world, why the **** London? heh
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:12   #36
Nodrog

Quote:
Never been there, how come you're studying at Imperial? Apparently its a 'bit rough' although, not on the UEL scale of 'rough'
I dont know what you mean by rough
Quote:
Infact, in all seriousness, of all the citys in the world, why the **** London? heh
London is cool man
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:15   #37
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
I dont know what you mean by rough
As in, if it were a woman, it would be the size 16 bird with the buck teeth, oversized ears wearing the red leather dress talkng about sucking ****.

Quote:
London is cool man
The media would have you believe this, London is 'ok' - although you probably appreciate it a shitload more than I do because you've only been down here a shortwhile.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:17   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
you don't. we all know you = pat :\
I am indeed that person of who you speak, except at the pool table
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:22   #39
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I am indeed that person of who you speak, except at the pool table
i beat you once if i remember correctly, and i beat rich a few times as well.

however you did beat me at most games :\
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:24   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

Rich plays like a girl ROFLZ
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:27   #41
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

Amen to that
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:28   #42
Nodrog

Quote:
As in, if it were a woman, it would be the size 16 bird with the buck teeth, oversized ears wearing the red leather dress talkng about sucking ****..
I still dont know what you mean. Are you talking about people or buildings or girls or area or what
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:31   #43
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
I still dont know what you mean. Are you talking about people or buildings or girls or area or what
The general state of the buildings, average students attending, and the area surrounding the campus. (although, Imperial is spread over a couple of campus's isnt it?)

I always thought of you as more of a Brunel type student.

edit: and this confused smiley is shat
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:44   #44
Nodrog

Quote:
The general state of the buildings, average students attending, and the area surrounding the campus. (although, Imperial is spread over a couple of campus's isnt it?)
I think you might be thinking of a different campus, or even a different college. The main campus is right in the middle of south ken, about 10 seconds from the royal albert hall...

Quote:
I always thought of you as more of a Brunel type student.
Youre being pretty obscure tonight mang.

Quote:
edit: and this confused smiley is shat
I'm with you
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:47   #45
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
I think you might be thinking of a different campus, or even a different college. The main campus is right in the middle of south ken, about 10 seconds from the royal albert hall...
Sounds like me just being a tit then, not where I'm thinking of. How can you afford to live in South Kensington by the way, its not exactly the cheapest of areas, student digs?

Edit: I was thinking of Kings, which is a confirmed shitheap.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:51   #46
Nodrog

Quote:
Sounds like me just being a tit then, not where I'm thinking of. How can you afford to live in South Kensington by the way, its not exactly the cheapest of areas, student digs?
Yeah, I'm only paying 70 a week. Shared room though

Quote:
Edit: I was thinking of Kings, which is a confirmed shitheap.
King's main campus is on the Strand (or at least the one with the Maths department is - I think its the main one)
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:54   #47
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Yeah, I'm only paying 70 a week. Shared room though

King's main campus is in the Strand (or at least the one with the Maths department is - I think its the main one)
Yeah, Kings was the one I was thinking of, knew it had a reagal (sp?) sounding name.

How are you finding London then? (Comedy its just outside my front door option)
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 12:12   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
King's main campus is on the Strand (or at least the one with the Maths department is - I think its the main one)
Yeah, it is - although it has buildings all over the place again (one is even south of the river). I go past the Maths one on the way to my uni.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 12:20   #49
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Im a Senior IT professional working at a Contact Solutions Company. I've been working for like 9 years and I never went to Uni. Right now Im potentially working towards becoming a Technical Director for a business Im already a partner of but its only in its initial stages.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 12:28   #50
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I love that 'only paying 70 a week' part. I thank god I decided London was too close to my parents and went elsewhere. In Manchester top end places were £50-£60 a week and they had to really be something special to get that, most were about £40. The current house that me and Mark are sharing, if worked out to a per person per week basis is only about £80 and thats for a 3 bed house between 2 of us with washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, widescreen TV and video, all kitchen equipment and a sensible amount of bedroom furniture (ie actually enough to keep a reasonable amount of clothing in - a rarity in Manchester). We are also about a 10 min walk from the centre of Durham, and 15 mins walk from the station. I dread to think what a place like this would cost in London.

I visited London enough when I was younger and living in Kent, so I guess I didnt find it quite so interesting. Although it has led me to find every other city I've ever been to really small. I cant quite get rid of the idea that London is what a city should be like, size wise, and I alsoways found it odd being able to get into countryside from the centre of manchester in about 15 minutes. And as for Durham....its tiny. But I like it.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote