User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 17:28   #1
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Interview with an email spammer

Bitch

Rather interesting
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 17:48   #2
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
yes it is. fantastic piece of software

I don't like having stuff just popup asking me where to save it to, do try not to link to files like this in future, hmm? - Belgarath

Last edited by Belgarath The Sorcerer; 13 Nov 2002 at 17:56.
BesigedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 17:56   #3
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Yeah, quite interesting... i hope the make it illegal and she loses her house and her kids have to go to state school.

in her picture she's really ugly.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 18:04   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Pocomail is a far better email client than outlook express, and has some good and easily customisable spam filters.
You can check the mail on you pop3 server with out downloading it.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 18:48   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
Yeah, quite interesting... i hope the make it illegal and she loses her house and her kids have to go to state school.
Damn right!!
And she should be shot in the face for her stupidity too:

Quote:
Recently Ms. Betterly opened a message from a woman claiming to be the daughter of former Philippines President Joseph Estrada, asking if Ms. Betterly would like to make some money by helping the woman hide $17.3 million in embezzled funds.

That kind of spam "is why what we do has a bad name," Ms. Betterly says. "People actually fall for this stuff."
All spam is bad mmkay!!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:27   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh my. That's a nasty lady.

It could be Satan herself, or some evil demon.

Matrim
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:55   #7
Ent

Ent is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

**** you right in the ****ing eye Mrs Betterly.
Ent is offline   Reply With Quote