User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:08   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Thread for English Football

Smith getting sent home was a joke, as was Sven picking 3 strikers, all three of whom are probably already on the plane to Portugal. On top of that, the three were heskey (who can't score), Rooney (who was ill) and Vassell (who is injured). Beattie has more goals than them in the EPL combined. Sven's also posturing to quit after Euro 2k4.

On the bright side...

LEFT MIDFIELDER!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:12   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Thread for English Football

We now have Beattie and Heskey as only 2 strikers in squad right?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:21   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rooney's fit too.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:33   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Bring Gazza Back!!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:39   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Smith situation is diabolical, he should be given more of a chance anyway as he's in a dire team and scores anyway and gives 110% in every game.

My starting line up:

Robinson
G Neville Terry Upson Bridge
Beckham Lampard Butt J.Cole
Rooney Heskey

Not quite sure why A Cole (who has been dire of late) , Gardner (unless he's been ace for spuds), Jenas (will get mauled by anyone huge like Gravesen) and Murphy (not good enough) are picked. I can just about see the sense in having P Neville; he's adequate for the holding role in midfield based on recent performances and if things come to utter devastation he can always be stuck to do something defensive (although hopefully not)

Would like to see Johnson, Parker to be given a chance.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:41   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Gardner (unless he's been ace for spuds),
he hasn't, he's been shite all season and had one good (great?) game against the arse last week

oh and parker for england \0/
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:51   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Outside of this, I am sure you are aware of the rumours.

Has Anderton turned into the bag o wank I think he is?

Taylor for England btw
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 23:37   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Gardner (unless he's been ace for spuds)
Because there really aren't any fit english premier league centre backs who are better.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 23:49   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Outside of this, I am sure you are aware of the rumours.

Has Anderton turned into the bag o wank I think he is?

rumours?

And yes, anderton has turned utter shite. his legs have gone, his touch has gone, he was always too much of a pussy to get stuck in, all he's any good at is the long cross field pass. It's just a shame that 50% of the time it's to the other team
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 23:53   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Because there really aren't any fit english premier league centre backs who are better.
Score (total)

Defenders

Cunning-
ham BC 6.3 61
Upson BC 6.3 56
Lundekv-
am SO 5.8 51
Watson EV 6.5 50
Dodd SO 5.5 49
Neville P MU 6.8 48
Bridge CH 7.2 47
Ferdina-
nd MU 7 46
Southga-
te MI 6.1 46
Neville G MU 7 45
Le Saux SO 6.6 45
Svensson M SO 5.7 44
Taricco TH 5.5 43
N'Gotty BW 4.9 41
Sun MC 5.3 41
Cole AR 7.9 39
Campo BW 4.8 39
Johnson CH 6.4 39
Tarnat MC 6.2 39
O'Shea MU 7.3 39
Queudrue MI 6.5 39
Bonniss-
el FU 4.9 39
Lauren AR 7.4 36
Samuel AV 5 36
Terry CH 7.4 36
Cooper MI 4.1 36
De Zeeuw PO 4.7 36
Stefano-
vic PO 4.7 36
Gallas CH 6.9 35
Hyypia LI 7.8 35
Bernard NU 6.1 35
Craddock WW 4.2 35
Hreidar-
sson CA 5.4 34
Distin MC 5.4 34
Naylor WW 4.5 34
Campbell AR 7.2 33
Fish CA 4.9 33
Yobo EV 5.3 33
Butler WW 4 33
Silvest-
re MU 7.7 32
Carr TH 6.3 32

From premierleague.com fantasy footie.

So we go with southgate and le saux?
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 23:57   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

If only we had the dream team of Ivan Campo and Roque Junior
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 02:25   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

Comedy 'Titus Bramble' option
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 02:27   #13
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

comedy football is for girls option