User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:12   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation madi

hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:13   #2
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
good morning
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:19   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
top o' the mornin to ye

Have you slept well?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:25   #4
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
actually not too bad ta,
yourself?

am working at the moment, but seeing as i am my own boss at the weekends i am about to bunk off and get a manicure

what you up to?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:31   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by madi
actually not too bad ta,
yourself?

am working at the moment, but seeing as i am my own boss at the weekends i am about to bunk off and get a manicure

what you up to?
I'm actually feeling quite good this morning
Glad to hear you've slept well.. had any nice dreams ?

Your your own boss? What you do ?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:32   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

ohh, and I'm working, but suddenly i started thinking of you

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:41   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
PMs are
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:50   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Yeah, almost as as this thread

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:24   #9
madi
a little bit broken

back

amd PM's are ok, but when only 3 people online what the hell does it matter

now have dark red talons
have to be careful while typing though, dont want to smudge

i am a data analyst, not very exciting to most of the world but i like it
what do you do?
(if you are still here)
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:25   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
hay guys what's going on in this thread
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:27   #11
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
hay guys what's going on in this thread
chat and gossip and stuff
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:28   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
back

amd PM's are ok, but when only 3 people online what the hell does it matter

now have dark red talons
have to be careful while typing though, dont want to smudge

i am a data analyst, not very exciting to most of the world but i like it
what do you do?
(if you are still here)
You would not believe me if I told you, so basically, I'm into sales.
Girls with long red nails just ouuuse of sexyness, in my opinion, so good choice!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:30   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Girls with long red nails just ouuuse of sexyness, in my opinion, so good choice!
GO CYNNY GO!

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:32   #14
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
why on earth wouldnt i?

tell me
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:35   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Well, last week I was headhunted into a buisness who sells heatpumps for £10 million a year. I was employed as a sales executive, and work as a consultant through my own company.

Hardly believable, but it's the truth. The company has 23 people employed.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:38   #16
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Well, last week I was headhunted into a buisness who sells heatpumps for £10 million a year. I was employed as a sales executive, and work as a consultant through my own company.

Hardly believable, but it's the truth. The company has 23 people employed.
why is that unbelievable?

i own my own company too

its called Tempest IT

dont make much money yet, but i dont think i am doing too bad as i am only just starting out (this is my first proper contract)
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:43   #17
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Well, considering I'm 23 years old, not many people would believe I'm responsible for selling heatpumps for £10.000.000 a year.

One thing is for certain, beeing selfemployed is really fantastic tho. You win some you loose some, but it all depends on your own ability, and your own skills. My thoughts about it atleast.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:50   #18
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Well, considering I'm 23 years old, not many people would believe I'm responsible for selling heatpumps for £10.000.000 a year.

One thing is for certain, beeing selfemployed is really fantastic tho. You win some you loose some, but it all depends on your own ability, and your own skills. My thoughts about it atleast.

people who meet me are surprised that this dippy little woman who is pretty much in capable of looking after herself has her own business too
*shrug*
its the paper work that mostly sucks

dont actually know what a heat pump is but i deal with things that could save or loose half a million pounds regularly so its no great surprise you do
23 is kinda young, but then i was leaving my husband when i was 23 and though its a couple of years ago now i know i had seen enough of the world to understand a bit about how it works

and if you are good at something (manipulating figures in my case and selling stuff in yours) then its a good thing to know about it early cause then we get to retire at 40 and play golf and stuff
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:02   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Both of you are in charge of your own companies, but neither of you can spell "lose"

Are the best i've ever had
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:03   #20
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Both of you are in charge of your own companies, but neither of you can spell "lose"

*blush*

no bloody spell check is there
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:04   #21
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
*blush*

no bloody spell check is there
you spelt "loose" right tho...
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:14   #22
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
you spelt "loose" right tho...
well yes

its the oooh sound i guess
fingers move before i know what they are actually doing
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:31   #23
Ragnarak

Quote:
fingers move before i know what they are actually doing
too easy

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:36   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
too easy

Dirty man!
Madi, what are you doing in the IT business? Is there a possibility I can do my graduation assignment at your place?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:42   #25
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
SHUT THE **** UP
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:43   #26
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:

Yeah, only I'm Norwegian.

Madi: I'll see you on the golf course, or on some remote island in the sunset. Only aslong as it's warm, and possible to enjoy life.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:44   #27
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
SHUT THE **** UP

and you are?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:45   #28
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone infinitely more important than yourself.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:46   #29
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
important to your mamma maybe

but i wouldnt bet on it kid
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:56   #30
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Make a believer out of me.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:02   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This is why we need a moderating robot.