User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:47   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Post a sentence here that you would have said 5 years ago but would never say now

"Lipstick is a tool of the patriarchy"
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 01:03   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
"Dick King-Smith's _Sophie's Tom_ is the best book ever."
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 01:52   #3
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
"You ****ing lamer"
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 01:55   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
"Of course I know what I'm doing."
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:22   #5
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 03:47   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
"Give me your lunchmoney, nerd!"
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 04:21   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 04:25   #8
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
'Playstation kicks the internet's ass'

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 06:40   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
"Give me your lunchmoney, nerd!"
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 06:58   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Jordan is hot"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 07:03   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I love you wife

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 08:05   #12
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
True
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 08:58   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ISMIE MASTER!
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:05   #14
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
"stocks are a good investment"

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:06   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm a contender.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:11   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
I'm looking forward to the next series of Red Dwarf.
True. Or for that matter "I'm sure the new Star Wars films will rock!"
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:23   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I can't wait until I am 3 years old.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:25   #18
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point
Those world trade centre towers are going to be there forever.
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:26   #19
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
"i feel sorry for geoffrey archer"
"bloody hell the queen mums gonna be alive forever"
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho

Last edited by seventh; 12 Aug 2003 at 10:32.
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:33   #20
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

immigration, where ? who ?
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
71 - 85.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:33   #21
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

I appreciate the value of life

hey lets invade iraq !

Played in rounds :
71 - 85.

Last edited by Eternity; 12 Aug 2003 at 10:39.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:37   #22
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
"Tony Blair is an excellent Prime Minister"*

*No, I lied, I'd never have said that
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:48   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"I wish i was John Leslie"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:52   #24
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:53   #25
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
1337 5p34k

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:56   #26
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
"its so easy to get women, I could get it anytime, if I wanted so"
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:58   #27
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
"An online space strategy game? Wow that sounds like fun!"

"Gosh I really hope they take some of the micromanagement out of the master of orion games"

"Long distance relationships are fun"

"Nationwide broadband will never happen"

"The Tories will never look like a decent alternative ever again"
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:58   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ill never spend hours online playing a browser game
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:09   #29
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Bush seems like an intelligent chap, and his policies are fair and well thought out.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:10   #30
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Bush seems like an intelligent chap.
pffft you would not have said that 5 years ago.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:15   #31
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Bush seems like an intelligent chap, and his policies are fair and well thought out.
You actually said that 5 years ago?

Not even sure if I knew who it was back then
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:19   #32
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Ok maybe not. I might have said "Women are easy to understand". I sure wouldn't now!
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:20   #33
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Might, but you didn't did you?

LIAR!
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:33   #34
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
You actually said that 5 years ago?

Not even sure if I knew who it was back then
He's been Prime Minister for six years so you'd be thick if you didn't know who he was five years ago.

Either that or not British of course.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:36   #35
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
He's been Prime Minister for six years so you'd be thick if you didn't know who he was five years ago.

Either that or not British of course.
a) I am not british.

b) I thought your prime minister was Tony Blair.

Tony W Bush Blair perhaps
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:40   #36
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Wow, this heat must be affecting me more than I thought.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:41   #37
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Or you actually found out why Britain has been ruled as it has for the last half decade
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:44   #38
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Oh I am so sorry, I am a bit tired you know
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 15:27   #39
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
"I wish Kurashima was John Leslie"
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 15:33   #40
Lord Talon

Lord Talon is an unknown quantity at this point
how long is this cat & mouse game going to go on with Saddam?
Lord Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 15:38   #41
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

I will never shave my head
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 15:45   #42
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
I shan't be getting a mobile phone.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:04   #43
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I will never spend all day talking to people on a nerdy internet chat forum.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:07   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
""The Tories will never look like a decent alternative ever again"
You wouldn't say this now?

Gawd.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:18   #45
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
"God is great"
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:21   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
and move on to the Green party or whatever.
That would be a problem for most non-members, since the Greens don't actually field candidates in most constituencies.

Leaving aside why exactly you would want to join them at the moment anyway.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:23   #47
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
"i feel sorry for geoffrey archer"
lol
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:26   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
...or whatever.
Hmm?
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:32   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
What?
What was the 'or whatever' in aid of?
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:42   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Then you gave a reson not to move onto the Green Party, but I had already said "or whatever" I wasn't gonna say something silly like "vote communist" that would be a waste of time.
What I said about the Green party applies to just about all of the system-critical/anti-system parties. So unless you're actually in favour of violent methods, it would be a neccesity to join one of the big parties if you actually wished to change things. Otherwise you can have principled irrelevance.