User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 16:09   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mods

how hard is it to ban Shai Gar?

Im not talking about on the forums, as i know the ****head can get round all the bans. And sandsnake stopped him after not too long. I mean the channel #forums on IRC. Ive never met such an unfunny, annoying, chronic ****.

Not all the mods are guilty of this, i know some of you wake up and ban him. Unfortunately some of the numbers tolerate him. I dont see what someone considered too **** to use the forums can contribute to the channel for discussing the #forums, and chatting with Forum regulars.

Yours sincerely

Ranty McWhine
(Deffeh)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 16:12   #2
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Hi,

Thankyou for visiting www.planetarion.com

Your complaint has been received by our automated complaint bot.

Your complaint falls into the category of : 12: Annoying Fkwit.

We hope to resolve your problem soon.

Thankyou for using anne summers....err..planetarion.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 16:15   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 16:17   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
Thankyou for using anne summers....err..planetarion.
Just because I wandered in and bought a 12 inch black double-headed dildo, I start getting with the funny looks.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 16:20   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Just because I wandered in and bought a 12 inch black double-headed dildo, I start getting with the funny looks.
most blatant attempt ever at getting into someone's sig
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 16:21   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
most blatant attempt ever at getting into someone's sig
I'm that transparent?
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:02   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Spam.

I needed to raise my postcount by one. Quality.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:42   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
how hard is it to ban Shai Gar?

Im not talking about on the forums, as i know the ****head can get round all the bans. And sandsnake stopped him after not too long. I mean the channel #forums on IRC. Ive never met such an unfunny, annoying, chronic ****.

Not all the mods are guilty of this, i know some of you wake up and ban him. Unfortunately some of the numbers tolerate him. I dont see what someone considered too **** to use the forums can contribute to the channel for discussing the #forums, and chatting with Forum regulars.

Yours sincerely

Ranty McWhine
(Deffeh)
What about Sunday8pm?
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:45   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i second this motion.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:47   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Shai Gar is a large, irregular piece of ****.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:48   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
i second this motion.
Quote:
In that case I don't want no part
Well that that would only break my heart
Well if you feel like loving me
If you got the notion
I second that emotion
Well if you feel like loving me
If you got the notion
I second that emotion
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:52   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I tend to ban him when i see him spamming his usual **** in the channel. Most people seem thappy when he is gone so i would be fine with him staying banned, however that decision isnt up to me and he tends to get unbanned soon after i go offline.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 19:09   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Re: Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
What about Sunday8pm?
i think when he goes out of his way to be ****, he should be banned too.

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 19:15   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I can't stand the twat either. :/
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 19:17   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yeah and ban VeNT too plz
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 19:18   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Bannings too severe, get him killed or something.

Oh and vent is pretty annoying too.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 19:35   #17
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
How about you get everyone you know that know's ShaiGar (and Vent) and direct them to this thread, that way they can vent their spleen at how much of a COMPLETE AND UTTER ****ING IMBECILE Shai is, and that we, as a whole, would like him to go away.

Then perhaps he might read it, and realise that we do not like him one little iota.

I know flaming people on the internet is stupid and pointless, but it comes to a point when you just have to say something. How many times has Shai been banned now? How many accounts? I've lost count, even an utter moron would have got the message now

Perhaps if Shai read's this thread he might realise how much he is disliked and either **** off, or change his ways...

...Oh wait, now i'm the one being a complete and utter moronic imbecile.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 21:42   #18
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
he's too stupid to ever get it...I mean, for ****s sake, he was arguing with someone over some chick on MSN...
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 21:54   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
he's too stupid to ever get it

A succint summation of the preceding few points I believe.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 22:09   #20
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I can only comment based on my own perceptions and he's been fine with me, online and when he phones now and again, though from my own experience I can well understand the varied opinions.

I'm sure he's enjoying reading this thread and I think the internet needs characters like this, good and bad, to love and hate, so long live that guy.

ps Bolton disgust me and I hope they go down.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 22:17   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I'm sure he's enjoying reading this thread and I think the internet needs characters like this, good and bad, to love and hate, so long live that guy.
The internet needs shaigar about as much as I need a serious case of the bubonic plague.

PS West Ham will be relegated. Or hopefully leeds.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 22:25   #22
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I can only comment based on my own perceptions and he's been fine with me, online and when he phones now and again, though from my own experience I can well understand the varied opinions.

he phones you now and again.

not knowing who shai gar is I can't really comment but I am sure someone else will:

**someone quote this and stick something useful in this part**

ps. West Ham are going down.
Hopefully this means David "dodgy" James will not get in the England team unless some stupid club ends up buying him.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 22:28   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:

He can be **** elsewhere if CService stop trying to ban him for just reasons.

Kindly not in #forums.

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 00:49   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I only ban Shai Gar when he's being **** in #forums. And no, that's not all the time, contrary to popular belief.
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 01:07   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I only ban Shai Gar when he's being **** in #forums. And no, that's not all the time, contrary to popular belief.
really, i must have been absent all 1 second of him not being **** then.
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 03:52   #26
The Nashmeister

Shai Gar is

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 07:46   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Frankly, I couldn't give a toss about Shai Gar and whether he's annoying, crap or offensive.

If he's so annoying, just put him on ignore, plus, I believe this is in teh wrong forum.

(heh)

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 07:56   #28
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Shai phones me from time to time also.

I've never had any bad experiences myself with the aussie, but i can understand that people can find him annoying and call him names like: 'tit' and 'fart'

So there you go!

PS! Man U. The day you go down i will probably become so happy that i will kill the ugly Butt and Scholes you got there in midfield. I might aswell take down Keane while i'm at it. The Neville brothers should also be in consideration. In short terms - I hate Man U.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 14:41   #29
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
[15:45] <Shai-Gar> this is why i keep coming back
[15:45] <Shai-Gar> its as invigorating as hatemail

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 14:43   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble

[15:52] <+Grimble> DRAMA

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:17   #31
Real Hussein

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble

its for the fans after all

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:24   #32
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Mr. 5001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shai sucks.