User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:22   #1
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
gimme a link

to the bids for pa
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:24   #2
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
is it public?
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:25   #3
Tobe
Checkout Boy

well starbucks said the winner had bid over 3 x the ammount of the 2nd bidder how would he know otherwise
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:29   #4
Tobe
Checkout Boy

hows he involved?

also hes not online someone else tell me
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:29   #5
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
hows he involved?

also hes not online someone else tell me
Some say he was the man on the grassy knoll
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:30   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
starbucks is one of the bidders

as is xtrasyn

(both apparently out of contention now tho )

and it's private information i believe
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 23:16   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
The Bids are not public

The Current bidder has too much money to throw around, and i am not going to attempt to outbid him singlehandedly <hint hint>
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 23:21   #8
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road
Why not join forces and own PA jointly
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 23:26   #9
Dudels

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

The Current bidder has too much money to throw around, and i am not going to attempt to outbid him singlehandedly <hint hint>
How much is required?
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 00:09   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
How much is required?
i'm currently in the process of negotiating the purchase of a half eaten mouldy sandwich. i'm willing to add that to a joint bid for PA but only aslong as i get JBOY's job
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 03:53   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
How much is required?
enough to buy a lot of stuff
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 04:13   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[13:27] <JammyJim[work]> to me for the princely sum of whatever is currently in my jacket pocket
[13:27] <JammyJim[work]> !
[13:27] <JammyJim[work]> will you accept my bid of 53 english pence?
[13:29] <Zeus> yes!
[13:29] <Zeus> its yours!
[13:29] <Zeus>
[13:29] <JammyJim[work]> !!!!
[13:30] <JammyJim[work]> I HAVE SUCCESSFUULYL BOUGHT TEH PLANETARION
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 04:14   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you heard it here first folks.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 08:18   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
you heard it here first folks.
I wish I hadden't.*

*In the event you are made a head-honcho-probable-target-of-server-complaints-and-general-whining, can I have my job back?