User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:39   #1
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
i am less hate filled now

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

Seventh makes the poster of the day list.
thanks jboy you have made me less angry
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:47   #2
Lord Boredom

good.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:57   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
weed has that effect, you been smoking?!?!
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:14   #4
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Seventh

I'm on the edge and i'm about to bbreak
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:16   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Why were you hate filled in the first place?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:00   #6
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
heh i didnt make it red. wow, how humorous off whoever did it, and vanilla, why do you incessantly force your ****e music taste upon us all?

i dont know why i was hate filled. i hate a relaxing evening round my mates house smoking and drinking im relaxed now
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:04   #7
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
you might've made the list but did you win? no

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:40   #8
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
heh i didnt make it red. wow, how humorous off whoever did it, and vanilla, why do you incessantly force your ****e music taste upon us all?
incessantly? name one band or style I like. You shouldknow if I incessently force my taste upon everyone.

and the above line, as far as I know, was a cliche rather than a song.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:42   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

incessantly? name one band or style I like. You shouldknow if I incessently force my taste upon everyone.

and the above line, as far as I know, was a cliche rather than a song.
Linkin Park.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:49   #10
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheesehead

Linkin Park.
Your answer was linkin park. Our survey says:

XXXXX

sorry, you got 0 points on that one.