User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:28   #1
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
Weenar

I know this is early, but even still, when WEENAR made there galaxys did they think about what would happen if they won? have planet NAPs been discussed so that this round doesnt get even more boring, considering its 'supposed' to be a fun round while we all prepare for the new round 10.

Yes, its really early to say, but the earlier its done, VvomM can get back into the game, and more wars etc can happen.

(could we even see WEE/NAR working with VvomM? or VvomM splitting and forming a new block? all in the name of fun ofc...)
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:30   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Moved on request
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:59   #3
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
I cant imagine it hasnt been thought about. Its not like its a new issue.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:10   #4
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
A fun round would have been a random round, this round is to keep us busy until round 10 is ready.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:32   #5
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
A fun round would have been a random round, this round is to keep us busy until round 10 is ready.
eheh, excuse me laughing, but "keep us busy!?"

I think we soon get an awfull lot of ticks filled with boredom, but that is just my humble opinion......
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:50   #6
Illegal
Not Bothered

Illegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I cant imagine it hasnt been thought about. Its not like its a new issue.
Tell me anything that actually is new and original at this point.

Its not like everyone havent been down the same road.. Sure the signs might say your in Iraq and not Canada, but its the same picture
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:51   #7
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm

People thinking tis round is over already!

NO WAY IT AINT OVER TILL WE SAY SO!

we still gonna bring it every time you think we are down! you think youve damaged us, demoralised? plz
Personally it aint a round unless some one has tried to bash you atleast 10 times in a day.

Any way must dash gotta plan the end of WP..../me wonders off looking for his hunting rifle, and looks forward to those nice warm skins.

LIke it says in below Potius Mori Quam Foedari
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:55   #8
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
eheh, excuse me laughing, but "keep us busy!?"

I think we soon get an awfull lot of ticks filled with boredom, but that is just my humble opinion......
Your excused. Your opinion is also cleary obvious, did you come to that conclusion all on your own?
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:57   #9
Illegal
Not Bothered

Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
People thinking tis round is over already!

NO WAY IT AINT OVER TILL WE SAY SO!
Actually its not over until Spinner needs more cash
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 02:00   #10
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough
Blablablabla
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 02:30   #11
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Re: Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Illegal
Actually its not over until Spinner needs more cash
Spinner is a employe these days.. Its Jolt that run the show to be honest. And if Planetarion doesnt earn its upkeep and give a handy profit as well its probably all over.

Planetarion is a business that is depending on players to survive. However it seems like the player of Planetarion dont think much about this point. The crowd of people playing Planetarion is shrinking, not growing. Hey, you might say your only interest is winning the game and you dont care, but if the players doesnt stop and open their eyes and start CARE, then there wont be much left to care about at all... and we all end up lose.

The current playing style, blocking etc. Is the death of Planetarion, shame hardly any see this. They pulled the plug once and new owners saved Planetarion ONCE.. its not likely to happen twice. After all its just a game isnt it? So why care? as long as you can have petty arguments about who got the biggest block and destroy the most?

How about for once, just for once. Try hack it on your own with your mother alliance. Stand or fall with it in good as in bad times. I give it as an open challenge? Wich ones of you got the gutts to try break out do your own thing for the greater good of the game itself rather than the greater good for your alliance.

Heck, I bet the day they close down Planetarion again you all sit on these forums and argue who's fault it was and cant addmit their own part in it....
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 02:56   #12
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Quote:
Spinner is a employe these days.. Its Jolt that run the show to be honest. And if Planetarion doesnt earn its upkeep and give a handy profit as well its probably all over.

Planetarion is a business that is depending on players to survive. However it seems like the player of Planetarion dont think much about this point. The crowd of people playing Planetarion is shrinking, not growing. Hey, you might say your only interest is winning the game and you dont care, but if the players doesnt stop and open their eyes and start CARE, then there wont be much left to care about at all... and we all end up lose.

The current playing style, blocking etc. Is the death of Planetarion, shame hardly any see this. They pulled the plug once and new owners saved Planetarion ONCE.. its not likely to happen twice. After all its just a game isnt it? So why care? as long as you can have petty arguments about who got the biggest block and destroy the most?

How about for once, just for once. Try hack it on your own with your mother alliance. Stand or fall with it in good as in bad times. I give it as an open challenge? Wich ones of you got the gutts to try break out do your own thing for the greater good of the game itself rather than the greater good for your alliance.

Heck, I bet the day they close down Planetarion again you all sit on these forums and argue who's fault it was and cant addmit their own part in it....
Spot on!
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:03   #13
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Well said
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:17   #14
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
well said

Quote:

May not always like ipc and stuff but right on with that i look forward to the next round and the chance for us to see if we can make this happen!
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:34   #15
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It wouldn't be AD if we didn't, would it?

Jester
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 15:11   #16
black-eyed boy
ND

black-eyed boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I'm the only NaR in my gal which has 6 or 7 WEEs but one thing I love in PA is anarchy caused when your gal's interests conflict with your alliance's.
I'm loyal to my alliance and I will defend alliancemates without ever questioning who is attacking them, and if my alliance needs it I will attack a WEE gal when needed - I always did that in past rounds and I will do it again I'm sure.

This will probably lead to so-called free retals or even exile but I don't care, I just wish I'll stay big enough to be of any help to my alliance
black-eyed boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 15:14   #17
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
There's 9 WEE in your gal actually tart.

And on the other side of the coin, NaR will be my bitches if I'm told to make them my bitches.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:31   #18
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm just wondering how you propose to have all alliances fighting it out by themselves or with at the most 1 other ally or nap?

I can hardly see all alliance HC's coming onto AD proclaiming that they are not going to block and to be honest who would believe them?

Add to that, that it is so easy to get back into (assuming you have left) a block situation. Say Alliance A and B are allied and together attack C and D, but at the same time alliances E and F decide to attack C and D? you would expect C and D to gather more alliances to there side wouldn't you?

How do you calculate combat strength? again using A and B

A and B are teh l337, each with 50 hardcore members whose internal alarm clocks never miss a tick.

Whilst C and D are large alliances with 100 plus members each, who are not comparable in quality.

How can you compare the two?

I like the idea of an alliance fighting by itself, but I can hardly envisage PA politics going back to that.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:40   #19
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
There's 9 WEE in your gal actually tart.

And on the other side of the coin, NaR will be my bitches if I'm told to make them my bitches.
Sit back down. Before you hurt yourself.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 16:48   #20
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Re: well said

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
May not always like ipc and stuff but right on with that i look forward to the next round and the chance for us to see if we can make this happen!
What makes it certain it will ever be a next round? I mean, who know the economic health of Planetarion at the momment? If round 9 is a utter fiasco for Jolt I dont think a r10 will see day of light to be honest.
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:01   #21
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Haarken
I'm just wondering how you propose to have all alliances fighting it out by themselves or with at the most 1 other ally or nap?

I can hardly see all alliance HC's coming onto AD proclaiming that they are not going to block and to be honest who would believe them?

Add to that, that it is so easy to get back into (assuming you have left) a block situation. Say Alliance A and B are allied and together attack C and D, but at the same time alliances E and F decide to attack C and D? you would expect C and D to gather more alliances to there side wouldn't you?

How do you calculate combat strength? again using A and B

A and B are teh l337, each with 50 hardcore members whose internal alarm clocks never miss a tick.

Whilst C and D are large alliances with 100 plus members each, who are not comparable in quality.

How can you compare the two?

I like the idea of an alliance fighting by itself, but I can hardly envisage PA politics going back to that.
No, who would believe them? Action speaks more than words.
Heck, we in IPC get flamed and dissed on these forums, whatever. but at least we are fighting back to back nail and tooth as an true alliance. If a medium sized alliance like ours have the gutts to do this, why cant others?

How about wage war and attacking, just for the purpose of roids and growth of your alliance alone, regardless of what your target is. With a shrinking gaming universe there isnt room for huge blocks. People who get attacker over and over from same people doesnt allow that for long and rather quit playing than be a roid farm with no chance at all.

Its just a matter of doing it. Or does HC's out there have such little faith in their members, experience and skill that they dont dare too? I hope you HC's out there have a backup plan for the day Planetarion closes again, because with this phase that is the reality that lure around the corner. Were would you go then?
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:03   #22
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
It wouldn't be AD if we didn't, would it?

Jester

Well, if there be no Planetarion, there be no AD either, it would slowly die out....
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:12   #23
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Quote:
Well, if there be no Planetarion, there be no AD either, it would slowly die out....
We can only hope...

Jester
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 18:42   #24
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
We can only hope...

Jester
You are just full of **** aint you?
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 18:44   #25
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
Jester = The most sane person on these boards
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 23:36   #26
Mtyd
Youngest ViruS Member!!

Mtyd is an unknown quantity at this point
VVOMM can still win it easily.

Its not over til ticks stop.
Round 4: n00b 243:8:24
Round 5: NoThere
Round 6: NoThere
Round 7: vVv
Round 8: [=V=]
Round 9: [=V=] 20:10:1
Round 9.5: SpaceHamsters 12:3:9
Round 10: ViolatorS
Mtyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:27   #27
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mtyd
Its not over til ticks stop.
I know a certain fat lady who might argue that point vehemently.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 19:57   #28
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I know a certain fat lady who might argue that point vehemently.
maybe saddam can send his fat lady to us when he's done with her
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:56   #29
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by fiddler123b
maybe saddam can send his fat lady to us when he's done with her
Welcome the new world order!

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:15   #30
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
i dont say i would like a spilt (in 1 of the other 2 blocks) and make 2 strong blocks and ..... kill kill kill

only i would love to keep my allies close, i like the WEET block, good working.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:12   #31
limpmen
Rider of the Night

limpmen is an unknown quantity at this point
/me wishes back those nice R6 and R7 days in BlackICE......

a shame that they splitt up really at least it was an alliance that was mostly in for the fun and forgot about all this powerblocks.

maybe it's time the 'players' would get back their senses and think of this thing of a game rather than a proffesion. ofc we all wanna win but is it really necesarry to bore your enemies to death. remember this is STILL a game. games are supposed to be FUN for all... or at least that's my hummble thought. ofc i'm one of the biggest n00bs ever and i don't get this game at all i hear the flames already but at least i stick with my own thoughts.

after 6 days of repeated weenar incs i became convinced most of weenar are pathetic *******s. attacking a galaxy ranked 350 with about 10k of ships in this stage of the round... and then still expecting we would give them the roids for free. m8 of mine had a nice convo with our enemy which had an outcome of them really being dumb G.W. Bush-like pricks.

R3: high cluster, n00b, TFD
R4: high cluster, n00b, HC of n00bish alliance, DD
R5: not playing, N/A
R6: 23:14:17, learning to be 1337, ICE
R7: 31:4:19, 1337 in n00b gal, ICE
R8: 43:3:7, 1337 in 1337 gal, ToT-i, Flash, MadCows
R9: 40:3:9, n00bish act, TFD
r9.5 11:10:9 --> 9:1:5, ow i'm 1337, TiT
limpmen is offline   Reply With Quote