User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Nov 2004, 09:44   #1
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Now then, Now then, Now then! *Cigar in Hand*

I was sitting at home discussing life the universe and everything with my flat mates, which is not unusual once I’ve had a couple of drinks. The conversation was winding but eventually rested on a usual reminisce about childhood TV and in particular Jim'll Fix It.

For those who don't know what Jim'll Fix It was... it was a simple format show where Jimmy Saville would read out letters from kids asking for one thing they really wanted to do, and Jim would Fix it....

Now we were discussing what we wanted to write to Jim to ask for when we were kids... mine was something about wanting to dance with Michael Jackson (yep I’ve always been a camp dancing SOB)

So i was wondering what everyone else (would have) asked Jimmy Saville for?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:40   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Now then, Now then, Now then! *Cigar in Hand*

i would have asked him if he could fix it so i could be allowed to play with all the other children
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:56   #3
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts

I always wanted to go on and play guitar with AC/DC.

Couldn't play guitar at the time but...............
Llew Silvr Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:05   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think I sent a letter off asking if he could send me into space so I could be an astronaught or something. I was only 5 at the time.

Christ he's scary nowadays. Looks like he's rotting on his feet.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:15   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

World wide proleterian revolution.

He can do anything you see.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:22   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i think i wanted to be racing driver for a day or sumthing...lol

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:28   #7
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Jim, can youuuuuuuu fix it for meeeeeeeee to remove everyone's intraweb connections
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:57   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

wen i gro up n go 2 uni i wna talk bout da uneverse n stuf lyk dat wit hooeva my flat-m8z wil bee

ur so unbeeleeave-ablee coool
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:00   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
intraweb
that would imply we are all connected....which we are not.... so therefore... your quote should have stated any of these:

interweb
intermesh
interlattice
intercrap
intertrap
internet
internetwork
internetting
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:01   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

do not forget the Red Dwarf crossover "Intersmeg"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:03   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

thanks Starbucks - for the sake of boredom and being confined to my room due to a lack of resources, I'm going to publish a WIki of "inter"
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:07   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate the term intraweb.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:07   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I hate the term intraweb.
which is why I posted a list of alternatives - take your pick

each usage requires a £1 to be sent to the Happy Hour corporation.
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:26   #14
melandron
Brain Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
wen i gro up n go 2 uni i wna talk bout da uneverse n stuf lyk dat wit hooeva my flat-m8z wil bee

ur so unbeeleeave-ablee coool
I am aren't i! well only to myself when i'm steaming drunk and have nothing better to do than watch one of my many DVD's for the 100th time and talk about life, the universe et al.

EDIT: and when i learn how to spell
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:27   #15
melandron
Brain Overload

or were you talking about my mate Jimmy S?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:53   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Now then, Now then, Now then! *Cigar in Hand*

I'd have asked him for it to be arranged so that I could suck Adam Rickett's cock, had either the concepts of Adam Rickett or my individual bisexualiy been invented back then.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 17:02   #17
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'd have asked him for it to be arranged so that I could suck Adam Rickett's cock, had either the concepts of Adam Rickett or my individual bisexualiy been invented back then.
*shudder*

You scare me.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 17:07   #18
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
more a giver?

i want to be banged by angelina jolie and vin diesel simultaniously

if he can fix yours maybe he can fix mine too
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 17:14   #19
Llew Silvr Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
more a giver?

i want to be banged by angelina jolie and vin diesel simultaniously

if he can fix yours maybe he can fix mine too
errr....*cough*.....

You'll need an official photographer to capture the moment. I'll just get my camera.............

Nice to hear from you Madi - another old name recognised!
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:00   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Now then, Now then, Now then! *Cigar in Hand*

Quote:
more a giver?
I'm a giver, a taker, a regular heart-breaker.

Quote:
i want to be banged by angelina jolie
Strap-on, I assume?

Unless you know something about the illustrious Miss Jolie's anatomy which eludes the general population, not to mention gossip collumns the world over.

Anyway, I'd pay to see it.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 4 Nov 2004 at 18:12.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:09   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Strap-on, I assume?

Unless you know something about the illustrious Miss Jolie's anatomy which eludes the general poplation, not to mention gossip collumns the world over.

Anyway, I'd pay to see it.
Seconded.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:25   #22
Androme
☆ ♥ 

BJ Lips
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:27   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Now then, Now then, Now then! *Cigar in Hand*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
BJ Lips
Boris?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:50   #24
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Boris?
No, although I said someone do you like BJ and they slapped me... REALLY hard - when I explained I meant Boris Johnson they hit me again... can't win

Anyway, An. Jolie has BJ lips....
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:08   #25
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

id fix it for madis fix it come true then watch

but thats a bit sleazy so if i couldn't do that

alternatively if i could have anything id want a space shuttle fully fueled to be moved to the middle of a city and ka-boomed i know it sounds odd but after 9/11 my thoughts on 'what if a building collapses' has been fufilled so all that hydrogen&oxygen would make a big bang.

Realistically a ride in an F1 car (old one would do) is what id want
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:23   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I wanted* to be able fly, like Superted.

*want.