User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 01:39   #1
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Suggestions for Newt

Over the past PA rounds, Newt has brought us more than a few moments of laughter. From pissing in bottles, dancing (badly) with belly-dancers, chatting up a stranger and watching them wank on webcam, to superglueing a cellphone to his head, Newt has kept us awake through those long boring nights.

But where is he now? Rather than pursue his growing fame, he is now living a quiet life on IRC.

It would be a crime against humanity to let his man's talents go to waste. We, as a community, must pressure Newt out of retirement and into the spotlight which he truely deserves. But what stunt can proform to outshine his last? This is where we can help. Please post your suggestions. The rules are simple, nothing too illegal and nothing that can immediately kill him. Oh, and don't be afraid to pm him on IRC. He is a very lonely man and needs company (preferably female).

Here are a few to get the list started:
1) Fight with the homeless
2) Convince his family he is gay
3) Deliver sex toys to the elderly
4) Pimp japanese schoolgirls
5) Use blue hair dye on his body hair

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 01:46   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
6) Go away.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 01:47   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Suggestions for Newt

Quote:
Originally posted by InTGuRu

1) Fight with the homeless

Doing this in Glasgow is basically asking to be killed.

Actually come to think of it so is suggestion 2.

I thought you didn't want Newt to die immediately?
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 01:51   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
after the belly dancing, i choose the japanese pimp option
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 01:52   #5
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
a.Tell a bouncer how he feels about him.
b.Buy a pilot uniform and see if he can board an aeroplane for free. (closest airport will do)
c.Ask a big group of guys if any of them have a spare condom because Newt and his gay lover need one desperately.
d.Ask people for directions towards the closest mental aslym
e.Do not pay the bill for anything, refuse to pay because you're a movie star and deserve better.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 01:57   #6
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF

e.Do not pay the bill for anything, refuse to pay because you're a movie star and deserve better.
I like this one
I'm still waiting for him to come on to respond

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 02:35   #7
eXcessum

eXcessum is an unknown quantity at this point
Newt's forums account is banned

but I'll post on his behalf ... **** off
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 02:39   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
...japanese schoolgirls....

damn battle royal was good...

sigh
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:40   #9
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Originally posted by eXcessum

lol why is he banned

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:41   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Who is he, exactly?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:44   #11
eXcessum

Quote:
Originally posted by InTGuRu
lol why is he banned
he posted a thread for the infamous banned Shai-Gar. Thread included nothing but details about his pa-account ... but his flatmate JC` reported him and someone banned him immediately

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Who is he, exactly?
the nearest a human being will ever get to being (a) God in a lot of peoples' eyes on IRC. Newt is their only reason for living.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:46   #12
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
[b]he posted a thread for the infamous banned Shai-Gar. Thread included nothing but details about his pa-account ... but his flatmate JC` reported him and someone banned him immediately
yeah, posting for a banned member is bad, wouldn't you agree, Newt?

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:47   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Get him to eat sh*t live on webcam. It could be pay-per-poo.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:48   #14
eXcessum

Quote:

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:53   #15
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
the nearest a human being will ever get to being (a) God in a lot of peoples' eyes on IRC. Newt is their only reason for living.
Dont be stoopid, he's just a fat cnut aint he?
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:56   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
but his flatmate JC` reported him and someone banned him immediately
What a chum
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 18:21   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i wont hear anything bad about JC, eh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 18:30   #18
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
just more of him to love...and to share with his many lovers

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 19:58   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

In response to the banning question apologies for actions that have to be taken but shaigar is one of those people that will not be allowed back into this community again.

PS I suggest walking around with a sign saying you have a deadly disease and start begging for money. If anyone passes you by and doesn't give you any change pick up your sign and run after them coughing and sneezing in their direction.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:24   #20
eXcessum

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
so Newt gets banned instantly for posting a harmless thread which he didnt know was against the rules (although if he had thought about it ...)

whereas you can go around calling ppl fat ****s, or fat cnuts if you're particularly bad at typing and not even get a warning?

the world has gone crazy
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:33   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
so Newt gets banned instantly for posting a harmless thread which he didnt know was against the rules (although if he had thought about it ...)

whereas you can go around calling ppl fat ****s, or fat cnuts if you're particularly bad at typing and not even get a warning?

the world has gone crazy

Don't worry. He's getting banned soon as well. (And in fairness ignorance is not an excuse).
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:39   #22
eXcessum

yes, but a warning would perhaps have been a better route to take? I'm pretty sure Newt hadn't broken any other rules at all in his illustrious life on the pa-forums before that moment.

seems a bit harsh.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:40   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What did he actually do? I forget
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 00:45   #24
eXcessum

shai-gar asked him to post a thread for him on GD ... containing info of his r9.5 planet details and a few other pa-related bits n bobs.

Fairly sure Newt knew shai-gar was banned, but didnt really think a harmless thread like that would constitute a banning.

I for one agree with him
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:29   #25
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

hmm, knowing how much Newt loves anime, he should do some cosplay

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:34   #26
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Don't worry. He's getting banned soon as well. (And in fairness ignorance is not an excuse).
Do you know something I dont? Or just throwing your weight around?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:29   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i wont hear anything bad about JC, eh
Cheers mate!

Newt (i guess thats you using eXcessum) - shut it .

Sorry for bumping been away for 2 weeks but just had to thank Mr Deffeh.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:35   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
They sound like they really need to get out more.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote