User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:49   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Old Host Doesnt Give Domain back, i get Legal

My old host oneandone.co.uk basically wont release my domain name (thegamingcommunity.net)

so i sue.

yes thats right i am sueing the ass off em

ive heard there are a few oneandone h8ers in this place, and they would see this as vengence.

(obviously i cant go into details cos of the suit)

im going to reggie oneandonesux.com later on tonight
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:50   #2
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
always register your domain yourself
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:52   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
always register your domain yourself
QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS

or at least allow it so that you can change the nameserver yourself (like i have with starbucks-coffee.me.uk)
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:02   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
(like i have with starbucks-coffee.me.uk)
it forwards to ntlworld.com why exactly?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:03   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sort them out ... BIGTIME!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:13   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
it forwards to ntlworld.com why exactly?
no reason :ninja:
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:25   #7
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
no reason :ninja:
forward it to blame-the-french.com !
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 21:01   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I GET LEGAL.

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 22:17   #9
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Old Host Doesnt Give Domain back, i get Legal

Quote:
My old host oneandone.co.uk basically wont release my domain name (thegamingcommunity.net)

so i sue.

yes thats right i am sueing the ass off em

ive heard there are a few oneandone h8ers in this place, and they would see this as vengence.

(obviously i cant go into details cos of the suit)

im going to reggie oneandonesux.com later on tonight

errm i told u they where ****e ages ago, u silly munter
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 22:20   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Re: Re: Old Host Doesnt Give Domain back, i get Legal

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
errm i told u they where ****e ages ago, u silly munter
i told you that, which in turn you told me

ive been trying to transfer this domain for over a year!
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:05   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Old Host Doesnt Give Domain back, i get Legal

Quote:

h8ers

I wish physical harm upon you.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:51   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Did they give you a reason why they wouldn't release the name?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:54   #13
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

I had to go through this crap with QNPS back in the day. Bond ran off with all the domains we (clients) had registered because he was pisssed off at QNPS. QNPS were nice enough to register new ones for us tho and I've since managed to get the old domain to point to the new one \o/
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 03:05   #14
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I GET LEGAL.

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON.
this made me laugh

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:31   #15
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
I had to go through this crap with QNPS back in the day. Bond ran off with all the domains we (clients) had registered because he was pisssed off at QNPS. QNPS were nice enough to register new ones for us tho and I've since managed to get the old domain to point to the new one \o/
whats qnps i know i've heard that b4 somewhere
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:38   #16
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
The actual One&One service is excellent, you cant put them down as a host.

I've had my game (pa clone, whatever) with them for a few months, and its been speedy, and has only been down once (because the payment didnt go through).

And I registered my own domain .

(Note, this is a dedicated server)
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:20   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

oneandone arent good customer service wise

my new host are ****ing fabulous in fact im going to plug them

http://www.platinum-hosting.com

the servers, and line is a lot faster than what oneandone has

and i asked for PHP to be upgraded, and within minutes they did it

IRC support, hell i PM them on MSN and chat to em a lot and ask them questions, they ask me questions

friendly guys

$15 for 300 MB space and 10 GB Bandwidth a month

EDIT: i told you guys over a year ago, bond is a dodgy ****, the second that QNPS merged with Netgamers

did you listen, no, should you have? yes.

btw, i know his personal domain and his address is in there, want it. PM me on IRC
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 00:48   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I GET LEGAL.

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON.
I felt this needed to be quoted again, as it's intrinsically funny.