User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 May 2003, 17:10   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
So I got my new Dell PC today

Now I'll spend the next little while installing all the updates and uninstalling all the crap that was already loaded up.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unread 22 May 2003, 17:31   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I have an uncle Del.
Unread 22 May 2003, 17:34   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
my laptop is coming tomorrow

i phoned up and asked for windows XP and no other crap, clean install, they said fine

its not dell bte, its evesham
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:04   #4
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

i phoned up and asked for windows XP and no other crap, clean install, they said fine

make sure you get a full CD and not some restore lump of crap :S
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:06   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wait wait wait.

I made a post in this thread.

It is no longer here.

I am not amused
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:09   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

there we go...all is well, mp3's transfered, proggy's installed...we are ready to go!

Unread 22 May 2003, 20:10   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Irrelevant.

Where is my post mocking the huge cost of this machine?
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:24   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Irrelevant.

Where is my post mocking the huge cost of this machine?
i dunno, you tell me?
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:26   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm asking you, I'm convinced you deleted this thread then remade it thus eradicating my hugely witty response.

That or a mod did it.
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:27   #10
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'm asking you, I'm convinced you deleted this thread then remade it thus eradicating my hugely witty response.

That or a mod did it.
i'd go with option 2
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:37   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Where's a good place for cheap yet decent package PCs?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:40   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Where's a good place for cheap yet decent package PCs?
Comedy "www.dell.co.uk" option.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:45   #13
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Not so comedy "www.dell.co.uk" option.

Fixed.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 May 2003, 22:59   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

helpful if you said where you lived Embroglio
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:02   #15
Embroglio

England.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:05   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I got a computer from Aldi. (today)

It's ****ing good!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:05   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
England.
www.evesham.co.uk

just got one from them, well priced
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:53   #18
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

Good call... My mates got an evesham and when he got it, it had loadsa ****ty crap on it, all these "advisors" and "assistants"... and it literally ran crap until he formatted and started over.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 07:20   #19
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

I love this machine...it's like 4 times faster than my old one...I LOVE IT!!

Unread 23 May 2003, 09:50   #20
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
My Toshiba laptop came with all sorts of preinstalled crap, which all insisted in loading at startup and filling the system tray with pretteh icons.

A nice, no frills and crap, install of Windows is teh win from a regular Windows disk, and not a sh|te recovery disk.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:40   #21
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
I have an uncle Del.
Yeah, but I bet your uncle doesnt have crappy build quality.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote