User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 12:45   #101
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Univeristy

leeds nightlife is well expensive.
and i hate leeds, it thinks it's london, when its really far far shitter

and london is pretty shit.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 12:47   #102
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

aber , heh.

brick used to live there.

York is
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 13:49   #103
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went to Leeds uni for a term, I didn't like it, I quit. I was also a lot further out than any of the Sheffield halls are.
I now go to Sheffield, which is pretty cool, besides the hills as Ste says (sorry I didnt post yesterday was drinkin in my union from 11:10).
The mental health institute is next to one of the Hallam halls.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 13:55   #104
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The reason why I chose it was down to a few factors

B) 6 Bars on Campus, and a 3 storey Nightclub on campus
E) A shitload of pubs and i mean a shitload where I live which is city centre, I have 4 pubs each within 100m walking distance of myself
H) It has cool bars, pubs and clubs catering all tastes, atm im into jazz ergo go to a jazz pub/club

F) ...gets away from the "WE ARE STUDENTS LETS GET HAMMERED AND LOOK LIKE TWATS MENTALLITY"
Well argued there that man.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 14:06   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As a great man once said you haven't had a good night out if you're still standing at the end of it.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 15:33   #106
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

How can ANYONE put down Leeds?! I'm in my second year there and it's f**king awesome. The nightlife is absolutely ace and caters to all tastes. Doesn't have to be expensive if you know where you're going. Take mondays at fruit cupboard - 80p entry and 80p drinks all night (with 80s music - mint!).

There is not a high crime rate in leeds. I mean come on. Someone mentioned Hyd Park. I live 2 minutes from Hyde Park and it's absolutely fine. Only people that get shot are rival drug dealers. Actually the last person to get killed there was this bloke who'd been going around mugging all the drug dealers. They all clubbed together and got a hitman onto him. Rock. I walk through there often at nights. Never had any trouble.

The majority of people in Leeds are rediculously friendly. You're very unlikely to get into a fight (I've only been in 1 up here but I was well mashed and don't really remember it) and the women are absolutely stunning! There are SO many gorgeous girls up here. I think the ratio is something like 70& girls 30% blokes. And I'd say about 70% of the girls are very good looking, 20% good looking/average and 10% ugly. Need I say more?!

The union is alright. Don't go there often - there's no real need as the leeds nightlife has it all. You could go for a great night out every night for 3 weeks and never go to the same place twice. We have our Otley Run as well. A fine selection of restaurants and bars, pubs and clubs - There really is nothing bad to be said about Leeds. Hell I live about 10 minutes from the uni, so what someone said earlier about having to live far away after th first year is bull.

In complete honesty, it really doesn't matter where you go - you'll have a great time. Sheffield/Leeds/Cardiff - anywhere you go you will have the best days of your life.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 17:02   #107
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
In complete honesty, it really doesn't matter where you go - you'll have a great time. Sheffield/Leeds/Cardiff - anywhere you go you will have the best days of your life.
That is a very good point

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 17:04   #108
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

one of my female friends got mugged by a gang of about 10 lads in leeds, she still describes it as the most frieghtening thing that has ever happened to her
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 17:04   #109
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 19:08   #110
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

university is horrendously overrated.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 19:18   #111
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Seconded.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 19:57   #112
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

• I was broken into at Leeds.
  • The uni flat I was in was broken into on 4 separate occasions in that 1st year.
  • We were told not to go looking for those that had broken in as we would probably get stabbed.
  • I also had my Switch card stolen and used.
  • My friend who was there at the same time was mugged in the street in Freshers week.
  • The most burgaled street in the country is near Hyde Park.
  • Student insurance is higher around Hyde park than any other uni place iirc.

Please feel free to defend the other things that have been said about Leeds but for gods sake, don't deny it has a major crime problem.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:00   #113
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Univeristy

If anyone ever comes into my home illegally, and with nefarious intent, then I'll shoot them in the head and sexually molest them as well for good measure. (I haven't decided on which I'll do first, though.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:02   #114
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lies, you get given free money to have fun, youre away for the first time, and if you chose your subject well any work you DO have to do will be interesting...

how can the rest of your life possibly compare to that?
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:10   #115
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
lies, you get given free money
You're confusing Monopoly with real life again, Henry.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:16   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lies, you get given free money to have fun, youre away for the first time, and if you chose your subject well any work you DO have to do will be interesting...

how can the rest of your life possibly compare to that?
I don't know what fantasy world you live in son.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:26   #117
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its EFFECTIVELY free, considering ill be a completely different person by the time im actually paying it back, im really only borrowing it from someone who doesnt actually exist yet.

y'dig?
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:27   #118
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
y'dig?
I'm just thankful that I've never considered taking up hard drugs.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:34   #119
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

would it make you more thankful if i were to bash my head against the keyboard to make the next sentence?

bjn#ybnj#cd ujin c b tgb#gvc b#njikmjik,mjonb

lots of Bs for some reason.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:38   #120
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Why bother even doing any work? The person who gets your degree isn't really you either.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:42   #121
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah, but as soon as i stop then the fun stops

a couple of months is a completely different proposition than two years from now.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 21:20   #122
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Warwick (www.warwick.ac.uk)

Campus life seems pretty ace in the first year, but I tihnk next year it might be a bit of a bugger.

Birmingham nightlife is tho Subculture at the Academy wins at the mo...
(originally from brum)

Leeds seemed alright when I was up there a few weeks ago visiting a mate at the Uni. Christmas Disco thing was in the union tho, but my mate seems to have been enjoying herseff!
Also, 'Flames' for kebabs... mmm!
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 21:57   #123
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
Shut up. This statement is flawed. MY university life is so shit I even consider my college years as the best thing that ever happened to me in my life.

Although university life has given me unrestricted freedom, it is shit in terms of having fun.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 22:19   #124
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Shut up. This statement is flawed. MY university life is so shit I even consider my college years as the best thing that ever happened to me in my life.

Although university life has given me unrestricted freedom, it is shit in terms of having fun.
Why didn't you just quit and start again somewhere else? It's what I did and I definately don't regret it.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 22:24   #125
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

To be honest, I don't want to move away from London. I'm so besotted with the city. Also there isn't a lot of univerisities which teach architecture apart from UCL (who won't take me at all). Also I don't want to waste a year of my university life since it takes a minimum of 7 years to become a chartered architect.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 23:33   #126
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i couldnt stay in london (i would have liked to) as i wouldnt get a halls place due to er... living there.

manchester is 2nd biggest, so i went there. Pretty fun
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 00:47   #127
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Is Pompey Uni actually decent i've only walked past it on several occasions during my existence.

Of course it is in Portsmouth, which can either be a very good or a very bad thing.
it looks ok. they've done it up a tremendous amount. and the accomodation looks to be above average (miles better then what i saw at hull anyway) As for academics, i'm not to sure about that one . However, it is winning over Hull at the moment. While the course at hull does look to be rather good, the uni itself seems a bit outdated. not to mention the accomodation
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 01:42   #128
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i'm looking at going to either Portsmouth or Hull, or possibly Greenwich (unlikly though, don't particularly want to live in london) to do Computer Games Technology/ Comp Sci with Games Development/ whatever greenwich call their course
Hull as a cultural place is overrated, if it was even rated in the first place.
It's good if you just want to drink lots of beer in the union then dance to crap cheesy music in the nightclub, and then pull a whore it's quite good. The quality of teaching is generally quite good, and the computer centre looks good quality. It's cheap to live up here, but the Uni catered accommodation is 72 quid a week, but then you get to meet lots of students. The city centre is ok for a small city centre, but it's such a hassle getting there from the uni if you're a lazy cnut like me. The campus is generally attractive. There isn't a large arts or fashion department so the university lacks a certain genre of foxy lady. If portsmouth had of had a better uni course than Hull i'd probably be there to be honest.

But then i'm a miserable cnut, so don't listen to me.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 01:47   #129
lokken
BlueTuba

Personally if i had the choice between a shit course/good place and a shit place/good course, I'd take the good course and try and make the best of it.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 01:50   #130
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Personally if i had the choice between a shit course/good place and a shit place/good course, I'd take the good course and try and make the best of it.
Hey! That's what i'm doing.
Let's get married!
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 01:53   #131
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Hey! That's what i'm doing.
Let's get married!
<3 <3 <3 <3
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 02:20   #132
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Look guys, its been said before, but heaven is like Swansea, but only bigger.
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 03:34   #133
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
wtf ?
swansea is a ruight shithole.

unless i've been past the 'nasty' parts when driving.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 03:42   #134
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Insead ????
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 06:02   #135
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
i lived in mumbles for lik 2 years, only fond memories.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:05   #136
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Hull as a cultural place is overrated, if it was even rated in the first place.
It's good if you just want to drink lots of beer in the union then dance to crap cheesy music in the nightclub, and then pull a whore it's quite good. The quality of teaching is generally quite good, and the computer centre looks good quality. It's cheap to live up here, but the Uni catered accommodation is 72 quid a week, but then you get to meet lots of students. The city centre is ok for a small city centre, but it's such a hassle getting there from the uni if you're a lazy cnut like me. The campus is generally attractive. There isn't a large arts or fashion department so the university lacks a certain genre of foxy lady. If portsmouth had of had a better uni course than Hull i'd probably be there to be honest.

But then i'm a miserable cnut, so don't listen to me.
hmm... My plan was do a Bsc at Portsmouth, then go to Hull and do the Msc in Computer Games Programming. i'll admit, if the accomodation wasn't so dire, and if it wasn't in Hull AND if it wasn't so far away from where i live now, then it would definatly be my first choice
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:19   #137
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The good thing about Swansea is you'll never be short of pegs what with all the gypos constantly trying to sell them to you.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:54   #138
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm just thankful that I've never considered taking up hard drugs.
what are 'hard' drugs anyway? do they beat up the 'soft' drugs?
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 19:05   #139
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
hmm... My plan was do a Bsc at Portsmouth, then go to Hull and do the Msc in Computer Games Programming. i'll admit, if the accomodation wasn't so dire, and if it wasn't in Hull AND if it wasn't so far away from where i live now, then it would definatly be my first choice
You could probably be quite happy in Hull for a single year, friend.