User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:14   #1
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Near Worcester...

... is a road called Dace Road.
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:16   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
woah thats freaky
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:16   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Is it full of homosexual-sheepshagging-paedods?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:25   #4
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Is it full of homosexual-sheepshagging-paedods?
Didn't check. I saw the name and ran. Although I believe I heard a few agonised 'baa's as I legged it down the motorway...
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:36   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by warlady
Didn't check. I saw the name and ran. Although I believe I heard a few agonised 'baa's as I legged it down the motorway...

What the **** were you doing running down a motorway?

You can get arrested for that you know. I mean , do you think youre an HGV or something?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:50   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
do you think youre an HGV or something?
ZING!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 21:37   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
ZING!

Shhh. Im leaving it open to interpretation.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote