User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2006, 15:57   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Do not Panic. Do not Run. Step calmly into your pre-prepared coffin.

The Americans are coming.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4812562.stm

America has decided on a policy of "transformational diplomacy" or what you may know by the old fashioned term of 'war'.

The only plus side of this is that at least they'll propably invade France before us.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 16:30   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do not Panic. Do not Run. Step calmly into your pre-prepared coffin.

Im pretty sure it will be in the name of human rights, democracy and freedom.

As per usual.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 16:34   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Basically they are going to try and attack Venezuala by the looks of it.
but hugo's a demagogue!!!

demagogue
n. orator addressing himself to, or using arguments such as to stir, the masses.

Like every other politician apparently ...
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 16:41   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

These get worse ever year, and at this rate within four years it'll just be this year's list of countries the USA is declaring war on.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 16:56   #5
Yahwe
I am.

When someone makes a move
Of which we don't approve,
Who is it that always intervenes?
U.N. and O.A.S.,
They have their place, I guess,
But first send the Marines!

For might makes right,
And till they've seen the light,
They've got to be protected,
All their rights respected,
'Till somebody we like can be elected.

Members of the corps
All hate the thought of war,
They'd rather kill them off by peaceful means.
Stop calling it aggression,
O we hate that expression.
We only want the world to know
That we support the status quo.
They love us everywhere we go,
So when in doubt,
Send the Marines!
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:01   #6
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

The worst part is they wont even work within the UN or NATO like he used to during the cold war. It's amazing that the second the US loses leaverage, it just jumps out of world organisations and decides it can do wtf it wants.

Even worse : Some americans buy it.
Thankfully, not all.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:03   #7
Yahwe
I am.

The last death throes of a dying Empire are usually escalating wars ...
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:05   #8
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
The last death throes of a dying Empire are usually escalating wars ...
I'd rather the yanks than the chinese as 'lone superpower'....
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:05   #9
Yahwe
I am.

It's doubtful that you will have a choice in the matter.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:06   #10
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
It's doubtful that you will have a choice in the matter.
Really????
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:07   #11
Yahwe
I am.

your posts go from strength to strength ...
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:16   #12
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
your posts go from strength to strength ...
Really???

------------------
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...rd-060315.html

Now they're arming the great lakes against potential suicide swimmers or something. We also need a visa to go in the US now. This is getting ridiculous.
After the war [of 1812], the United States and Britain – and later Canada – agreed to demilitarize the Great Lakes waters.

Whoops... Bush forgot
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:18   #13
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
This made me smile.
Ok, so they RAN the UN and Nato.
At least they did a better job at playing politics than they do now.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 19:26   #14
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I shall enjoy watching zhe wars from my lazy chair
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 19:46   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
"If necessary, however, under long-standing principles of self-defence, we do not rule out use of force before attacks occur, even if uncertainty remains as to the time and place of the enemy's attack," it says.

"When the consequences of an attack with WMD [weapons of mass destruction] are potentially so devastating, we cannot afford to stand idly by as grave dangers materialise."
So that translates as "we can attack whoever we want, whenever we want, if our 'interests' are threatened".
But to be honest, unless there's some major attack on US soil and/or something hideous happens, they won't have enough support to launch many more offensives.

But if a nuke was to go off in a US city, then it's more than likely several countries would find themselves invaded rarther quickly. Even if they'd nothing to do with it.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:11   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
When someone makes a move
Of which we don't approve,
Who is it that always intervenes?
U.N. and O.A.S.,
They have their place, I guess,
But first send the Marines!

For might makes right,
And till they've seen the light,
They've got to be protected,
All their rights respected,
'Till somebody we like can be elected.

Members of the corps
All hate the thought of war,
They'd rather kill them off by peaceful means.
Stop calling it aggression,
O we hate that expression.
We only want the world to know
That we support the status quo.
They love us everywhere we go,
So when in doubt,
Send the Marines!
From the Halls of Montezuma
To the Shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
On the land as on the sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
of United States Marine.

"Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in ev'ry clime and place
Where we could take a gun;
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes;
You will find us always on the job--
The United States Marines.

"Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve;

If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes;
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines.

Listen to the Marines Hymn here.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:16   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We need a new pro american guy for these threads, it's just agreement in the form of quips. RATM tried, but he lacks Qazok's pizazz.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:19   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
We need a new pro american guy for these threads, it's just agreement in the form of quips. RATM tried, but he lacks Qazok's pizazz.
I think s|k's ridiculous propaganda is a start ...
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:21   #19
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

WWIII launched by the Americans.

How ironic.
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:21   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think s|k's ridiculous propaganda is a start ...
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMBNUTS?
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:23   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
WWIII launched by the Americans.

How ironic.
how predictable you mean
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:27   #22
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
how predictable you mean
Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:29   #23
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
how predictable you mean
It's only predictable if you live in this day and age.

In a few decades students will be studying our lifetime as the causes of WWIII.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:31   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

If there's anyone left alive ...
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:35   #25
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
If there's anyone left alive ...
There wont be if the they send in the Marines.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:36   #26
Yahwe
I am.

certainly not any allied soldiers
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:37   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
US says launches biggest air assault in Iraq 16 Mar 2006 15:37:04 GMT Source: Reuters
Thats just so Vietnam. Another big "search & destroy"-mission. Seems they havent learned at all
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:42   #28
s|k
Caveat Lector

Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:46   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_United_States_Of_Wartopia
Stressing US preference for "transformational diplomacy" and coalition building, but not necessarily within United Nations or Nato frameworks
"**** You , UN"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_United_States_Of_Dictatorship
Branding Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez a "demagogue" aiming to destabilise the region
**** you South America (not just Venezuela)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_United_States_Of_WhatIsItGoodForAbsoloutelyNothing
Criticising the lack of democratic freedoms in Russia and China
Erm , well , not quite "**** You" , more "Please open up your markets more, we need to sell you more US goods, and we cant really invade cos youve still got nukes.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:01   #30
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Do not Panic. Do not Run. Step calmly into your pre-prepared coffin.

Quote:

People used to say shit like that all the time during the cold war. I sometimes wonder if any of them later remembered to be embarrassed at having been wrong?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:11   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
People used to say shit like that all the time during the cold war. I sometimes wonder if any of them later remembered to be embarrassed at having been wrong?
no.

They breathed a sigh of relief and thanked every god they'd been praying to that by luck rather than by design america had somehow been kept under control.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:22   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

s|k, please stop quoting Full Metal Jacket at random intervals. Only I may quote it, since I actually do it for comedy value.

Like this.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:37   #33
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
s|k, please stop quoting Full Metal Jacket at random intervals. Only I may quote it, since I actually do it for comedy value.

Like this.
The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of shit because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:38   #34
Flavius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
if 'shit like that' refers to "In a few decades students will be studying our lifetime as the causes of WWIII." I only said it in context to what Yahwe was saying. We have a different view of these things happening today than those who will view this as purely history.

On the other hand, I guess it also fits: "In a few decades students will be studying our lifetime as the causes of the WWIII Cold War."
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:40   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of shit because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?
Clause 5 : Spamming

You've already been warned by a moderator.

Stop Spamming.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:58   #36
Flavius

Quote:

Stop Spamming.
Yahwe in "I never spammed before" shocker.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 22:21   #37
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:

Stop Spamming.
Yahwe's such an embarrassment to himself, only he doesn't know it.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 23:52   #38
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I'm quite pro USA.. It's just that I don't care about 'new' policies that don't change anything
This are all just big words to me, it are still the same factors that are gonna decide if a war or intervention is going to happen or not

unfortunatly these empty threats dont do more then annoy other country's and are just a result of a big ego it seems
I also doubt it helps Bush in his elections
I don't really see the point of this move

Last edited by Alessio; 17 Mar 2006 at 00:00.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 00:06   #39
s|k
Caveat Lector

I'm the only one on these boards that is a Marine, I earned my damned stripes, and no European cheesball wanker is going to tell me different or when or not I can quote FMJ! I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turds!
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 00:10   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

POW! POW! I shoot Yanqui invader dead with my "pistol"
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 01:43   #41
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!---Chicken Little
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 02:15   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!---Chicken Little
nevertheless it is probably a 'bad thing' for the global empire to start even more wars.

It is even probably a 'bad thing' for the global empire to say they are prepared to act outside international law.

surely you can see that?
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 02:22   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
surely you can see that?

There are none so blind as those who will not see!

etc

(im totally original and that)
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 02:25   #44
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
surely you can see that?
Cassandra could see this sort of thing. She was ignored.

I sense a theme here.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 02:33   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Those gloves should be red ... RED YOU HEAR ME ... red-stained with the blood of the innocent children you and your colleagues have MURDERED!
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 03:13   #46
s|k
Caveat Lector

No, the stripes along the pant legs are called 'blood stripes' They're red enough.

They're not there for any children though, it's a tribute to the many non-commissioned officers that died fighting in Mexico. It's why only NCO's are allowed to wear them.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 03:16   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

You was a corporal of some sort?
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 03:17   #48
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You was a corporal of some sort?
Yes, I was a corporal.
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 03:24   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Yes, I was a corporal.

Corporal Child Killer more like
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 08:15   #50
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
Don't call me "son"... I am an officer, and a lawyer, of the United States Navy.. and you're under arrest, you son of a bitch!!

See, me personally, I don't give a shit, as long as I get my annual raises, retirement money, free medical and dental and my $55,000 college money waiting for me to abuse..

I say Duke Nukem!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote