User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 17:04   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
who the hell

would ever fall for such a badly written shite email ?

Quote:
Dear_ Citicard Members,

This_ messaage was sentt by-the Online-Citibank servers to
veerify _your_ E-mail address.
You muust cpteolme this porsces by clicking on the_link
_below_ and enteering in the smmall window your CITI-bank
_Debit card number and Pin that you use_ in _Atm_.
This_is donne for Your pretoction -t- because some_of our
memmbers no loengr have acecss to their email adedsesrs
and we must verify it.

http://citibankonline.net:%54%43%74%...65%51%51%45%74

To veerify _your_ email_ addres and _access_ your Citicards
account, clic on the_link below_.

c6J3MvMk5p0rF

shitest attempt at anything, ever ?

edit : just checked it, and the link looks reasonable (probably even is the real site with a fake popup from them or whatever.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 17:12   #2
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who the hell

Credit cards for dyslexic people?
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 17:15   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Hey dudes, dont send them your CitiBank card details. I did and I got robbed of all my money shortly after. Apparently this is a fake email that is going around.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 17:28   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Sounds like cobs is onto a new money making idea.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 17:41   #5
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Hey dudes, dont send them your CitiBank card details. I did and I got robbed of all my money shortly after. Apparently this is a fake email that is going around.
Anyone who responds to that email with their credit card details deserves to be robbed blind.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:03   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
hmm
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:52   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Sounds like cobs is onto a new money making idea.
Thats the first funny thing youve said since your return.

I Lolled!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:53   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And we get 3 or 4 of these a month at out place. Theyre nothing new, fake site forces a popup then redirects you to the real thing in the background.

Retards STILL fall for it though. Stupid people shouldnt be allowed money.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:17   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Gordon Ross - Internet Hero!
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:06   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Stupid people shouldnt be allowed
i agree with this bit that i have rudely butchered from your post
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:13   #12
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Why on earth do you use mIRC nod?
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:28   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Thank you.

Your E-Mail Address Was
Successful Verified
They could atleast have put the site through a spellchecker.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 05:25   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

They didnt even tried hard =\
shame on these ruskies.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 11:54   #15
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: who the hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
CrashTester is absolutely right. I sent CitiBank my details the other day, and got robbed :/ :eek:

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 12:23   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
To talk to people, I'd presume. He's often seen in #forums.

If you meant 'why is he using mIRC to open a webpage', that's OPERA YOU ****ING MORON. IT DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE IRC
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 12:57   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
Why does he use yahoo messenger would be a better question
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote