User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:28   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
UK watchout!

well.. i've FINALLY found a website that can answer my questions about working in the UK. i just emailed them to ask if my diploma is recognized over there, if i need to take an equivalency exam, and if someone will help me pay to relocate :P

after looking through this site.. it's quite ace. they help you get your visa, find an employer, help you find accomodation, and help find cheap rates to travel over there.

how ace

dunno if i'm really going over to the uk yet.. but we'll see
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:29   #2
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: UK watchout!

Who would want to work in the UK? It's cold and rainy there and stuff...
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:31   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unlike canada, which is a land of sun and sand and AAARGH MY CAT IS CLAWING ITS WAY UP MY BACK
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:32   #4
SPQR

Shoot it.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:34   #5
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I had the impression it wasn't so much rainy in Canada as cold and occasionally covered in meters of snow.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:37   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it's been a torrential downpour all day (and all day yesterday, and the day before...)
and wind
it's been yucky
and the power went out yesterday. i got to go home from school early which was a tad cool.. but traffic sucked as the traffic lights were out too

anyways.. if the weather is the same i'm sure i can handle it :P
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:48   #7
Bunga
I'm not a poet

We're getting a decimeter of snow tonight!
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:56   #8
Aryn
Happy

ew! snow!
maybe i won't move
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:57   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
ew! snow!
maybe i won't move
good idea

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:59   #10
Aryn
Happy

ofc.. i've applied for a job in Nunavut.. so i'd imagine it'd be worse there than in England :P
if i get the job i WILL go sleep in an igloo \o/
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 02:01   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We haven't had any snow you bastard.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 02:17   #12
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
ew! snow!
maybe i won't move
I'm not in the UK, they don't get snow. Ever.
They get rain. Always.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 02:30   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

We get snow sometimes, usually in February for some reason.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 04:11   #14
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
They get rain. Always.
last year (well december/jan) i got 3+ weeks of snow (snow on the ground)

im in kent.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 04:26   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
We get snow sometimes, usually in February for some reason.
Scottish people dont count
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 14:15   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

can i trade places with you awynypoo? i want to live in canadia
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 19:33   #17
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

afew years ago we got snow in june \o/

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 19:34   #18
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

which btw is ****ed up

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 19:40   #19
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
3 weeks of snow
nuff said.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:00   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are better off in Canada Aryn.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:04   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
can i trade places with you awynypoo? i want to live in canadia
Why do loads of people in the UK (and elsewhere) want to go to live in Canada?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:11   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ever been to canada?
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:13   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ever been to canada?
No, but neither have a large proportion of the people I've encountered who want to live there either.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:16   #24
Bunga
I'm not a poet

I want to go and live in Siberia. Once I'm rich, of course.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:23   #25
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
ever been to canada?
i have

it's basically america without yanks.

Canadians are more like europeans than their yank counterparts.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:33   #26
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

uk sucks to work hardly any decent payed jobs....& all the companies based here are moving over to third world countries...
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:37   #27
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why do loads of people in the UK (and elsewhere) want to go to live in Canada?
Because it's pretty much the UK, but greener grass? And a bit nicer than the US by virtue of free healthcare and less wackos and so on.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:49   #28
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
uk sucks to work hardly any decent payed jobs....& all the companies based here are moving over to third world countries...
Last time I checked the average wage wasn't too bad compared to the rest of the world?

However the longer working weeks, and shorter holidays than a lot of other European countries isn't exactly a bonus. It is essential though because of the shit productivity of UK workers.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 21:50   #29
Aryn
Happy

i applied for a job in the cayman islands too

phang: ok!
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 22:18   #30
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
They get rain. Always.
Oi!
Don't confuse us with Wales thank you very much. We do get a fair bit of sunshine (apart from Wales and FortWilliam) in the summer and spring so don't knock us too much!

#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 22:55   #31
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

our plan is to move to canada
better standard of living than over here
vancouver i think

re: you coming to the UK, you are a pharmacist right?
come and work in the chemist down the road from me, the foreign girl in there atm hardly speaks english which is most annoying
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:04   #32
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

One of my Aunts lives in Vancouver. We want to visit sometime, though all the cheap flights are there to here
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:08   #33
Aryn
Happy

i'm a pharmacy tech actually.. though i'd like to go back to school to be a pharmacist in a year or two.
i live on vancouver island (way nicer than vancouver!)
just stay away from east van and you'll be fine though (unless you want to live in the crackwhore district :\)
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:11   #34
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
Oi!
Don't confuse us with Wales thank you very much. We do get a fair bit of sunshine (apart from Wales and FortWilliam) in the summer and spring so don't knock us too much!

I've been in London a grand total of three times. Guess how many of those times it rained? And don't even get me started on the South-West.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:13   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

snow rocks and if it doesn't snow tomorrow I'm going to punch someone in the face
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:32   #36
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

come and stay in london, its a country in its own right, as far as possible we try to have nothing to do with the rest of the UK
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 15:38   #37
SPQR

Cool Re: UK watchout!

Quote:
I've been in London a grand total of three times. Guess how many of those times it rained? And don't even get me started on the South-West.
When I stayed in London for a week it didn't rain one single time.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:05   #38
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Come to Yorkshire!
We have chips. And puddings. And hills. And stuff.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:19   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Come to Yorkshire!
We have chips. And puddings. And hills. And stuff.
have the tourism board hired you? you seem able to maximise the potential of yorkshire in your slogan
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:23   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are nice places to live in the UK, you have to 'choose carefully' though.

I have no idea why you want to leave a nice place like Canada and come to the UK though :/
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:25   #41
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

when you try to get your passport, plead insanity. it always works
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:32   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I believe entry underneath a train carriage/in a ship container raises your chances of getting one
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 17:15   #43
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
have the tourism board hired you? you seem able to maximise the potential of yorkshire in your slogan
That's a bit harsh!
Yorkshire's nice. It's got things to look at, places to go! And it's cheap

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 18:00   #44
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

I wub Canada. It's always sunny when I'm there (wich has been twice )
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:06   #45
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
cornwall rocks fyi.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:11   #46
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
cornwall rocks fyi.
My geography teacher used to say this. She claimed that just about any geographic feature could be found in Corwall, excepting volcanoes and glaciers.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:19   #47
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

and that matters, why? but cornwall (and devon, to a lesser extent) do rock.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:49   #48
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I can't help feeling Aryn is gonna feel major disapointment within 5 minutes of stepping off the plane in the UK...
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 02:15   #49
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Aww come on, it's not *that* bad here.
If it were, i'd object!

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 03:00   #50
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Aww come on, it's not *that* bad here.
If it were, i'd object!
No its not that bad, but I get the impresion that Aryn thinks it's the garden of Eden#2 or somet.