User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:06   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
according to Mensa's home test

I have a good chance of passing their "controlled mensa test".

guess I'm a genious, and I dont even know how, hah
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:07   #2
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: according to Mensa's home test

I don't want you in my club
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:08   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What's with all this hatred all of a sudden
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:08   #4
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

What hatred?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:11   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

What's a mensa?
Sounds like a brand of swedish crackers.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:13   #6
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

It's swedish menstrual-art
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:15   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I had to grab my dictionary to make sure I understood that correctly.
What are you guys doing with menstrual-art? Is it exciting?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:18   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

according to the home mensa test i can "**** off and die you unworthy simpleton!!!!"
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:26   #9
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

according to the home mensa test I have an IQ.

Yoo lurn somfink noo evry day.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:28   #10
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
What are you guys doing with menstrual-art? Is it exciting?
It's very exiting.

You see, I get this big white canvas, and then I get naked and wait for the girls to come in.

They line up five girls on their period with their legs spread, I stick my penis in their vaginas and get it all nice and bloody, then I smear the blood on the canvas.

I don't know much about art, but I know what I like
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:28   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

The mensa online hometest as good as always invite you to do a test at an office of them except when you have shitloads of errors in their test.

also, mensa lowered their standards to make their little club bigger

also also, who wants to be in a club consisting of people who are good at doing iq tests and solely for that reason?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:33   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

One in twenty person to take the mensa test, pass.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:33   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont... hence my irreverent little comment

another answer to that question... ****s.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:33   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

W posting to make my post make no sense
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:50   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
The mensa online hometest as good as always invite you to do a test at an office of them except when you have shitloads of errors in their test.

also, mensa lowered their standards to make their little club bigger

also also, who wants to be in a club consisting of people who are good at doing iq tests and solely for that reason?

a final proof that I'm not 'dummb'
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:54   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

proof? its multiple choise isnt it?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:56   #17
I am Idler
This is bat country

some, not all.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:23   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mensa is a business selling the vanity of membership so when they invite you to take their controlled test, what they want is your money.

I know I am more intelligent than everyone who attends that test because by attending, they have proved themselves thus.

IQ scores are not a measure of intelligence. Tests only test the ability to do IQ tests, and that can be practised and learnt.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:38   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I heard that they let in people with IQs over 135.

I don't want to be in a club with stupid people.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 02:47   #20
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Basically anyone can get into Mensa, if they want to. No one does, thats why its so small.