User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Jul 2012, 19:06   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Ally limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
Just means scanners and such will be forced to play outside of tags again and the whole "support planet rule" will come back with a vengeance.

The cushion of planets not counting was there for a good reason - I don't agree with that being removed.

But I suppose with the same 3 vocal people keep whining about alliance limits, something is bound to change no matter how the rest of the community feels about it.

After all... look what happened when a couple people whined about the pre-launch change a couple rounds ago...
This change is not something that just 3 people have wanted, this change is something that has been advocated for ages by several people. I think the community is more or less 50/50 on this.