User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:27   #1
Spiderman

Can someone please explain this reputation lark?

I have been gone for a while, but have noticed I have a reputation bar.
Also, somehow - even though I don't know anyone on here, I have 137 reputation points!, sorted.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:29   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Can someone please explain this reputation lark?

Making threads about the reputation sytstem decreases your reputation. That's about all you need to know.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:39   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Can someone please explain this reputation lark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Making threads about the reputation sytstem decreases your reputation. That's about all you need to know.

trust me it does, also complaining about it or speaking about it apparently :-/
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:39   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All rep is anonymous. Unless the repper choses to disclose their name in the comments section.

Rep 'weight' (I.E, the number of points a repping by you will increase/decrease a person's overall rep) is based on post count and the amount of time you've been registered.

View User CP for details.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:44   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I have become death, destroyer of blobs!
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:54   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
didn't you get blamed for destorying high school teenagers lives too ?
Which occasion was this? The Seaton Carew High School incident? I already told the inquest that I was nowhere near the girl's toilets at the time it happened.

Quote:
infact aren't the neocons trying to blame the patriot act on goths like you !?!?!? :P
They can blame it on Thomas Dewey for all I care.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 03:09   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
i've got bush on my side,
I've got cock on mine.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 03:52   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i was wondering something about it too, i really wanted too reply too someone who gave me neg rep, they actually left a really funny remark that was one of those rare occasions were i laugh at myself, unfortunately it was anonymous so i couldn't reply which was a shame............ and why give someone neg rep because they made a post about it ?
its all a big ****ing joke anyway isn't it ? i mean aren't there people dying in africa or something ? 0_o
Seriously, what?
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 03:56   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good morning, big_horn.

Pleased to meet you.

What's your favourite colour?
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 10:47   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you're a powerful man then mr manson, infact you could put me in the red with just two clicks i do believe
He is nothing compared to the power of DR COLOSSUS
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 13:23   #11
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Rep 'weight' (I.E, the number of points a repping by you will increase/decrease a person's overall rep) is based on post count and the amount of time you've been registered.
it includes a point for every 100 rep you have too
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 13:31   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
He is nothing compared to the power of DR COLOSSUS
I am the Doctor.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 13:33   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think everyone should have their postcounts pruned so they only show posts made since say... Aug 2003

that's just a fair sounding date 'off the top of my head'
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 14:37   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
HAHAHAHA... right...
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 14:38   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
HAHAHAHA... right...
, deeper and
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 22:34   #16
Spiderman

22 Replies and the original question has still managed to evade everyone
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 22:41   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
22 Replies and the original question has still managed to evade everyone
Did you miss this and this, or do you merely require further, more detailed assistance?
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 03:51   #18
Spiderman

more detailed please
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 09:19   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
more detailed please
Read the large announcement about it at the top of this very forum you illeducated dunderpate.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 13:46   #20
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

somebody said 'shut up' wish I knew it who it was, so I could ask what it is I actually did to warrant that....
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 14:56   #21
1-X
overtired

I have a question....

as points are linked to the posts they're awarded for, if someone deletes a post after rep has been given for it, do they keep those points or do they disappear with the post?
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 15:02   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hi. I'm Snurx.
I like cupcakes, tea and Japanese schoolgirls!
When I grow up, I want to become a ninja.
Have a nice day!

ps A/S/L?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 16:07   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I wish there was some way to reply to comments by anonymous reppers, just to correct them of their mistaken views in which they take upon to judge whether they should negatively or positively 'rep me'.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 18:18   #24
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
somebody said 'shut up' wish I knew it who it was, so I could ask what it is I actually did to warrant that....
ok 3 people did that to me again, seeing as I put that.

Grow up.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 18:48   #25
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

We're so predictable ;(
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 19:09   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
ok 3 people did that to me again, seeing as I put that.

Grow up.
You do know you can find out what post the reputation was given for...?
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 19:22   #27
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I have a question....

as points are linked to the posts they're awarded for, if someone deletes a post after rep has been given for it, do they keep those points or do they disappear with the post?
I just tried deleting one of my red-blobbed posts, and it had no effect on anything
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 20:09   #28
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

If you have a neg rep it just means that you're so great that people can't hold back their bitter jealously!

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 23:56   #29
max_vix
ViX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You do know you can find out what post the reputation was given for...?
I do now Thankyou for telling me.
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 03:13   #30
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

My reputation is a constant source of frustration and is the reason why I only got 2 GCSEs (PE and Food Technology) and now work and as a cleaner in McDonalds.