User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 14:42   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Ive been faithful to PA until now...

ok, ive stayed put for about 3+ years with Planetarion now. I didnt quit during the p2p revolution, I didnt quit when BURP were the most viewed page in PA i didnt quit when the playerbase kept shrinking and all my friends were leaving(it being RL and IRC)...However, when they introduced PaX I quit(after trying hard to like it) I am back this round, seeing a very few things have become better...Now again, I am thinking of giving up. Mainly because I hardly see any replies from creators of what we can expect. if they gave us some decent updates of what might happen, if they gave us some real info, maybe people would stay tuned. I stated already I want more of old PA less of new. I dont get any replies of wether it WILLL go back to old or or...it makes me upset :/ Can someone please give me some good arguments why i shouldnt defect to games like Plan-etia which thousands have done before me, which has what I want(free old PA)which most alliances ever disbanding in Planetarion have gone too... Please give me some reasons for not going there...either it being hopes for a better future or good things that are actually here now...I want to stay, but i feel I am wasting my time.

please help me?

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 16:43   #2
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: Ive been faithful to PA until now...

I think spinner is giving out more information then ever. Also I see more communication then ever. Still it ain't as good as it should, but I don't see that in plane-tia as well. I think it's over there as bad as it is in here. I won't try to convince you playing PAX, but try to send an e-mail to spinner or catch him on IRC, normally he is willing to talk about constructive idea's.

People that scream, i want R9 back don't get any answer since he had enough of those. I don't know how you communicate to spinner, but just concider he has nuff work to do, and try to catch him on another medium then these forums where he need to filter out the good stuff between 99% bullshit,
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:43   #3
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

the reasons there have neen no announcements of how exaclty round11 is that round 11 is being designed to be highly confoigurable so that it can bascilly be any style the community wants. So we could have say a pax style round with say more odler style speed games going on, or vice versa. Lots of interesting possibilities

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 01:07   #4
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

just one reason.

they are paying spinner to work.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 11:21   #5
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point

good question Jonas
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 12:57   #6
Fakhiri

Fakhiri is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree!

PaX was a huge step backwards in every way. The game is now over-simplified in almost all aspects of the game….especially in the fleet and combat portion of the game. I think this was a sort of panic reaction to the falling number of players... a way of making the game simple to understand to new players...The result: boring for everyone.

I hope the next round will bring back the excitement of flashing incoming enemy warnings, of galaxy overview pages, of good scans, of powerful ships, different travel time for different ship classes, more than 1 battle tick ....and so on. My God, when I list this I realise that they have changed it all! and all for the worse.... its almost amazing.

I hope it will change.... but if it dont..... we still have the memories

FaX
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 14:53   #7
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

PaX is not all bad by any means. i just miss the old ship types and classes, and the waty combat in general used to work. the rest of PaX i can just about live with (and engineers is actually a great idea!)

i was like you Jonas, i quit halfway through round 10 after 3 and a half years of PA; but i'm giving it another chance this round, and its not nearly as bad (though could still be much better).
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 16:23   #8
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

****** pwns Planetarion in every way atm as far as I can see.. The old planetarion pwnd ******* but thats the past. Taking the turn where they went for pax is like falling to the level of shiet games like **********, a turn up shietscreek.
imo anyway...

Last edited by JammyJim; 3 Apr 2004 at 16:47.
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 18:13   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
PaX is not all bad by any means. i just miss the old ship types and classes, and the waty combat in general used to work. the rest of PaX i can just about live with (and engineers is actually a great idea!)

i was like you Jonas, i quit halfway through round 10 after 3 and a half years of PA; but i'm giving it another chance this round, and its not nearly as bad (though could still be much better).
Im giving it a try this round myself. And no it isnt ALL bad. Engineers are a good idea...so is making it £5 for an acc...but they are making the game less playable than it was before...Im sure if they had instead of doing all they did when going to pax, had set the price to what its now. theyd have the double player base of what they got now...The combat is the worst thing. So many things i mentioned before that i cba to mention again...t00t

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 18:17   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
******** pwns Planetarion in every way atm as far as I can see.. The old planetarion pwnd ******** but thats the past. Taking the turn where they went for pax is like falling to the level of shiet games like *******, a turn up shietscreek.
imo anyway...
Yeh it says something about PA when some game which are the same that PA was a few years ago outnumber PA with 5/1 or more in playerbase...If PA went back theyd get the double cause of people like me who generally dont like playing clones+ people who are playing the clones would come back etc...

And WTF are you doing on theese forums Globe? Never thought youd be alive still Catch me on irc n00bie

Theres like 500.000.000 people in this world who could get addicted to old PA. Theres like 5.000 that could be semi interested in it now...asd innit?

Retired

Last edited by JammyJim; 3 Apr 2004 at 16:47.
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 18:19   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
the reasons there have neen no announcements of how exaclty round11 is that round 11 is being designed to be highly confoigurable so that it can bascilly be any style the community wants. So we could have say a pax style round with say more odler style speed games going on, or vice versa. Lots of interesting possibilities
Well why dont they give us some possebilities to chew on?? I mean if I knew there was a chance old PA would return, Id stay and fight for it.

Retired
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 07:54   #12
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Heh, some of the points raised here might make sense, in a way, but gives a very wrong picture of the situation. If we were to run a say r7 game now, you really belive it would be nearly as fun as it was in r7?

The experience in PA, is calculated roughly (and humourously) by (players * features * the quality of your alliance * the quality of your galaxy). And, as posted in the other thread about "our 2 cents", no matter what we have done on the feature side, every round since p2p, we have halved the number of players, and worse. But if you think that an old version of the game, i.e. r7, would be even close to fun with the kind of player-base we have now, you must wake up from your nostalgic dreams and try to understand HOW the last year's additions make the game more fun than the old system was, with a smaller universe.

Yes, of course r6 was more fun, it had roughly 7 times as many players. Have you stopped to think about how the mechanics of it would be with 2000 planets?
O n e B o r i n g P l a c e.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 07:55   #13
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Well why dont they give us some possebilities to chew on?? I mean if I knew there was a chance old PA would return, Id stay and fight for it.
I think you should talk to PaTeam about the coming rnd 11 btw
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 09:37   #14
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:

it is in a thread somewhere

things will be configurable so they don;t need to ecide wether its 1 tick or 3 tick combat etc until tick start basically. so go ahead and make suggestions on the suggestion forums etc

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 12:04   #15
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

JC: Nice how u edited out how I said that *******is better than pax in every way but that u left that I thought that ******* is shiet there.. heil communist censorship etc.

Last edited by JammyJim; 3 Apr 2004 at 16:46.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 12:10   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
JC: Nice how u edited out how I said that ********** is better than pax in every way but that u left that I thought that ***** is shiet there.. heil communist censorship etc.
what?

Last edited by JammyJim; 3 Apr 2004 at 16:46.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 12:11   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
OMG Tesla you are so cool for censor evading like that. Can I be cool too, please?

Unread 31 Mar 2004, 12:33   #18
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

Ragana is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

I dunno

I like mechs better

but this game is far from bad! There are free accounts now, and I like the way its all setup (paying accounts get an advantage, but not in the way that it unevens unpaying accounts too badly)
Guardians Of Darkness
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 12:52   #19
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
OMG Tesla you are so cool for censor evading like that. Can I be cool too, please?

Like I need ur approval of "coolness" Leshy.. Truth of the matter is I dont care what u think, or anyone else on this forum for that matter. Its the internet, I speak my opinion to say what id like to say, and I preserve the right to say it without Stalin there coming censoring what I say. You like it or not.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 12:55   #20
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
what?
who?
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 13:24   #21
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner
Heh, some of the points raised here might make sense, in a way, but gives a very wrong picture of the situation. If we were to run a say r7 game now, you really belive it would be nearly as fun as it was in r7?

The experience in PA, is calculated roughly (and humourously) by (players * features * the quality of your alliance * the quality of your galaxy). And, as posted in the other thread about "our 2 cents", no matter what we have done on the feature side, every round since p2p, we have halved the number of players, and worse. But if you think that an old version of the game, i.e. r7, would be even close to fun with the kind of player-base we have now, you must wake up from your nostalgic dreams and try to understand HOW the last year's additions make the game more fun than the old system was, with a smaller universe.

Yes, of course r6 was more fun, it had roughly 7 times as many players. Have you stopped to think about how the mechanics of it would be with 2000 planets?
O n e B o r i n g P l a c e.
True, in many ways Spinner. But I dont really tink this universe is much better with few players. I see to little room for rebuilding. Its like everyone climb their own ladder, pushing others down. As soon as someone falls they got no chance of getting back up. Its more a race than anything else atm. Staying on top for as long as possible. In old PA you could loose your roids, but that would more or less be it. Now you loose constructions too, which are the best way of keeping someone down. Cov ops more or less do the same. As I said before several things about PaX were nice, Like engineers for example...But too much was changed Anyway, looking forward to see what r11 looks like.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 15:55   #22
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve

tesla owns you punks

Last edited by JammyJim; 3 Apr 2004 at 16:45.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 16:05   #23
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Spinner:

You already stated that p2p is making the player base smaller every round.
In my opinion, you fail to see that there are 2+ main factors why the players are leaving...
You claim that with round7 stats (or other old planetarion round stats) the game wouldn't be so fun with this amount of players -> You will carry on with the current plan of PAX-ish game + p2p = making the player base even smaller.
If you took back the old PA it would attract a lot of old gamers -> increase in the amount of players -> fun \o/
That you fail to see imo.

How is ******** doing so well then, starting from a scratch... all they had was old pa-alike game and no charge for playing. Why wouldn't this work out with planetarion? Now one could say that people wouldn't come back from ******* because it's free and planetarion isn't (atleast not at the moment?). So, does that mean 'stick to the game plan, shit game and charge em all, make the player base smaller round by round and wonder what's wrong' ?

It seems pretty logical to me... or ?

Last edited by JammyJim; 3 Apr 2004 at 16:48.
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 21:37   #24
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I like spinner more now, when he hasn't got any responsibilities
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 21:55   #25
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

spinner has responcibilites.. he just does have to worry if he can pay his bills next month ;-)

Unread 3 Apr 2004, 11:45   #26
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And WTF are you doing on theese forums Globe? Never thought youd be alive still Catch me on irc n00bie
just browsing my favourites
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 12:50   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and I preserve the right to say it without Stalin there coming censoring what I say.
You waivered that right when you agreed with the forum rules.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 16:27   #28
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You waivered that right when you agreed with the forum rules.

Too bad I dont care about those rules, or id be crying now.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 16:36   #29
Klendau
Frightfully Arousing

Klendau is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Too bad I dont care about those rules, or id be crying now.
You're my god, Tesla.

Within the dark, lies the burning of a Candle, The Nosferatu.

Asking for your ASL since 1999!
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 16:44   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the forum rules are there for a reason. if you dont follow them then a moderator or myself will enforce them.
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 16:49   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id also appreciate if you stopped evading the censor with spaces and bbcode.

Ta
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 12:43   #32
Tesla
Custom User Title

in the words of the US president in the movie "Replikate" : "p e n i s!"
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 13:32   #33
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

censor code is bad. LEt people censor themselves instead, and delete those that don't
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 02:41   #34
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biusa
Spinner:

If you took back the old PA it would attract a lot of old gamers -> increase in the amount of players -> fun \o/
That you fail to see imo.

No, really, it wouldnt.

we played this game to death. 2+ years of being online till god know when in the morning. Getting SMS messages on the bus on the way to work from gal/alliance mates and launching from wap etc.

Stuff like that tooks its toll and when everyone started to leave that was it. Pa was never aboutt he game it was about the community and thats not here anymore. It was obvious at the I-series events when PA was there, none of the PA hardcore played a lot really cos we were all FAAAAAR too pissed /*ahem* the whole flippin time and having a laugh.

Unless oreo comes back and starts paying people with character to play the game then its dead

(im being a little harsh today but #planetarion is dead and so are all the old channels that used to bea giggle at this time in the morning so thats my prognosis)

Fedaykin

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 18:47   #35
BillyZ
ROT FOUNDER

BillyZ is an unknown quantity at this point

im wondring if someone can tell me what this ******** is that is soposadly like the old pa. If someone has a link i would be very intrested in checking it out thank u

Last edited by JammyJim; 12 Apr 2004 at 10:54.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:46   #36
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

put a www before, and a com after the name. afaik this is a pa clone with a bigger player base (~ 20000 iirc)

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:12   #37
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

its .net

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 22:54   #38
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

!!!!! this is illegal, where are the forum police?

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 22:56   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

* Leshy flashes his badger

Oh wait.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:28   #40
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
says u bitch hows u :P
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:45   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
(~ 20000 iirc)

20,000? You must be taking the piss. And it's effectively very similar to PA minus the things people actually liked and played the game for.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:48   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This tesla chap is some sort of demigod, am I rite
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:50   #43
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Jonas, just take a really long break, I am. (5 months and counting).

(No, I'm not dead )

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:55   #44
JammyJim
Godfather

sigh.
Closed Thread