User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 15:02   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Mesa Offa Planeta

After many rounds of play, ive decided to hang up my harpy and retire
I would like to thank everyone in PA but theres a few special people who i wanna say thanks to

EL

Phil^ - Superstar!!!
Naos - Funny
Leila - Wubbable!!
Smeg - Get rid of that damn bot!!
Appocomaster - Sender of groovy Postcards
ICEPOC - your a soft cuddly teddy bear!!
JoHANNeZ and Dwagon - RAWWWW
Texan - mr lets go for a year

RHGC
Silent - thanx bro
Dynamicem - heh
SexyFemale3001 - ur a great hugger
^666^ - shame we didnt reform

Wolfpack
Catwoman - ur the bestest
Lightbringer - heh u owe me a drink
TudorRose - rawwww

Rock
Sami - ur my sis!!!
therealmig - rawwwww

Legion
Dirtball/Athena - *huggles*

PA Community
Eriond - cool dude
Genclay - cool dude/dudette/not quite sure
Blixxard - i returned your cd
luvagurlie - *massive huggles*

Oppers
MrBrick - rawww aber 2003ish
A2 - my elven > *
Mit - well done - fine catch heh
`Paul - you are the bringer of groovy socks
Mendosa - we will meet again my sadistic friend
Yam - rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

----

PA history

time for a lesson
started mid round 3 with legion
sodded off somewhere in round 4
joind EL 4/5ish
reformed RHGC somewhere
re joined legion for about 2 minutes
got headhunted by wolfpack and promoted from junior to member to DC within 2 weeks
tried to reform EL but got tired
thats bout it!!

i will still be on irc, but no longer playing PA
the politics is the main issue, both inside and outside the game
and, just for the nerds out there, i have had only 2 rounds where i havnt been top 250 - try and find my planet name(s) and win a prize!!!!

peace out

Smudge
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 16:04   #2
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice
Re: Mesa Offa Planeta

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 18:04   #3
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point

u da man smudge :¬)

see you in #planetarion mate
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 18:16   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

also id like to say massive huggles to Aer who has been really helpful since i17
also vav who is my new found sister

Last edited by Smudge; 14 Oct 2003 at 18:24.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 21:36   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Smudge!
It's been fun - will no doubt continue to see you around IRC

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 21:47   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tata mr smudge
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 00:27   #7
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point

you'll never leave. unless you do. in which case im wrong.

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:19   #8
Smudge
For Crowly <3

heh
i have only been on irc as |away for most of the time in the past 2 days
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:25   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dude send me some more hot picz before you leave?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:53   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i never get mentioned in these.
noone loves me (((((
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:41   #11
LFFPicard
Slaphead Officer

LFFPicard is an unknown quantity at this point

ditto
(@Zeus): nudest beach
(@Zeus): yes THAT WAS A JOKE, pls dont quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 22:38   #12
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Should start a club.

Oh, and start a 'Give Noctu an Internet Connection' fund, too. Damnit.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 14:30   #13
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road

cya around smudge
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 14:44   #14
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoS
cya around smudge
talk about bumping
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 15:39   #15
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Mesa Offa Planeta

Yousa posta wrong forum.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 15:55   #16
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

this is the wrong thread for this sort of thing, PS audious.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 16:52   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Yousa posta wrong forum.
Technically it was posted in the correct forum, as I believe this thread predates the Goodbye Thread Forum
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 17:56   #18
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge

started mid round 3 with legion
sodded off somewhere in round 4
joind EL 4/5ish
I'm prolly not smart but first VTS and after then EL, uhm???????
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 18:06   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
I'm prolly not smart but first VTS and after then EL, uhm???????
All players want to move upwards at some point
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 22:30   #20
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

oh... IC

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 01:24   #21
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road

bumped, was just doing a search for relevent posts forgot to look @ date of posting

General1 - EL > VTS ?
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 15:01   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol EL was fun until Spiff and ICEPOC and everyone else decided they wanted teh power and split up and then it was a mess :/ but it was fun for a couple of days or a week or something.

I'm not going on holiday again till easter or something :/ but if people want random scotland postcards I'll think something random up. and despite him saying hes going btw, he's still on IRC: Smudge has been idle 33mins 45secs, signed on Sat Jan 24 15:13:25

\o/
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 19:57   #23
therealmig

therealmig is an unknown quantity at this point

/me loves smudge ta ta
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:57   #24
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoS
bumped, was just doing a search for relevent posts forgot to look @ date of posting

General1 - EL > VTS ?
\o/ irony and stuff

Zava---> EL,

I remember going with a fake nick in EL rooms and laughed
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 12:52   #25
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

c ya

Exode
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 20:41   #26
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Smudges memory will live on
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 21:05   #27
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Well, in fact, since his leaving-message was posted in october, and he is still around, something must have gone wrong in his plan somewhere (:
Glad to have ya back Smudgiepoos!
Unread 19 May 2004, 08:54   #28
Deurges
Death becomes you...

Deurges is an unknown quantity at this point

SMUDGE!!!! You still alive you silly azz
Unread 19 May 2004, 09:20   #29
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Sick of the sight of this thread being bumped every couple of months (especially when Smudge is still here)
::closed::