User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Apr 2006, 18:13   #1
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Question Can anyone help me finding Zeus?

Hello, old friends, if I still have any here

I am trying to get hold of another old friend, Zeus.
I have managed to lose track of him, and the address I have on him is clearly not right anymore. Same thing with the old phone-number.

I know he worked with NTL, so tried that. Then he obvisouly worked with O2, but they couldn't help me either.

I tried all D O'Hare I could find in the phonebook, but no luck as of yet.

So, I was wondering, does anyone here have a way of getting in touch with him? A recent phone-number, email-address, anything?

- Spinner
www.managerleague.com
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 18:15   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Can anyone help me finding Zeus?

hey, spinner, sorry, i don't really have a contact for him, but i think some people around might do.

edit : asking around on irc for you

edit edit : tried a forums pm/mail ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 18:19   #3
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Feel free to pm me on Netgamers.
/pm Spinner I found Zeus!

Unread 25 Apr 2006, 18:23   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He changed to work selling gas in Ireland - that must have been 18 months-2 1/2 years ago (was definitely 18 months ago).
I have his O2 number but obviously that's no use.
his IRC nick has expired. I think I last spoke to him in #icy, quite a while ago.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 18:26   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

try pming him on this forum?
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 18:35   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He posted on here 3 days ago!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 18:36   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

yes, I noticed that. Spinner beat us all to pming him though
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 19:00   #8
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Hehe, I saw his post, and tried to pm him 2 days ago. No luck yet though.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 19:01   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe if we all chant

ZEUS
ZEUS
ZEUS

he might reappear
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 19:12   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Someone post a [Phones] thread asking for help with the latest exploits in phone deals.

Anyway, welcome back Spinner! Perm. stay or just passing through the GD neighbourhood?:crymeariver:
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 19:24   #11
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Spinner!

(-:
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 19:46   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
maybe if we all chant

ZEUS
ZEUS
ZEUS

he might reappear
We could all horrifically mangle the English language for a few days and see if it summons him or something.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 20:37   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
We could all horrifically mangle the English language for a few days and see if it summons him or something.
What , you mean "Play for Achhhhrington Stanley whilst drinchhhhhing milchhhh" ?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 20:44   #14
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Someone post a [Phones] thread asking for help with the latest exploits in phone deals.

Anyway, welcome back Spinner! Perm. stay or just passing through the GD neighbourhood?:crymeariver:
Hehe, I've been here for a while, but I lost access to my forum-account for a long time until JJ finally managed to change my regged email here. I dont have the @pa.com email anymore, and I think I emailed JJ a few months back about possibly changing it
Anyway, I'm glad it was sorted out.

As I said, I've been here, "skulking" about in various threads; The last one was about the changed Xp / Bravery formula thingie.

Oh well
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 21:06   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner
Hehe, I've been here for a while, but I lost access to my forum-account for a long time until JJ finally managed to change my regged email here. I dont have the @pa.com email anymore, and I think I emailed JJ a few months back about possibly changing it
Anyway, I'm glad it was sorted out.

As I said, I've been here, "skulking" about in various threads; The last one was about the changed Xp / Bravery formula thingie.

Oh well
Take Kal's place
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 21:08   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kal quit, appoco is the new top bollax
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 21:14   #17
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Kal quit, appoco is the new top bollax
Take kal's old place I mean.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 21:49   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hei paa deg spinner.

i'll trade zeus for oreo. (how is he?)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 22:26   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The last one was about the changed Xp / Bravery formula thingie.
Clause 11
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 22:52   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Found him

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 23:52   #21
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Hey Spinner! Forgot to come by and visit? Send Therese a hug, kay?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 00:05   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
He's got a new game!
you're stuck with me - hard luck.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 00:22   #23
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
I'm quite content, and filled up 130% with work running ManagerLeague these days, as you probably know. If I ever were to make and manage a strategy-game like Planetarion again, I'd start entriely from scratch, and change the basic concept a bit
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 00:26   #24
Appocomaster
PA Team

As long as you don't use PDS! or automated goalkeepers. or .... whatever the equilivent is.
boiling lava?
"construction complete: hole around fortress".
"upgrade available: fill hole with water"

someone, stop me
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 00:49   #25
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
As long as you don't use PDS! or automated goalkeepers. or .... whatever the equilivent is.
boiling lava?
"construction complete: hole around fortress".
"upgrade available: fill hole with water"

someone, stop me
what if he used one of these goalkeepers?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 10:31   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Yeah, one of them with a motion detector.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 10:52   #27
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
what if he used one of these goalkeepers?
Is that a phalanx system? http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-15.htm

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 11:04   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

they arent the same, but similar.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 12:43   #29
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Hehe, I saw his post, and tried to pm him 2 days ago. No luck yet though.
He seems to turn up once a month or so and reply to a bunch of threads before heading off again for another few weeks. I'm sure he will reply as soon as he hits the forums again.

And I hope your after him as you want to offer him a job as ML announcement writer. Yours just make too much sense and hence lack the charm of Zeus typo ridden and cryptic ones
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 13:21   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm still waiting for the first person to come and say "who's zeus, who's spinner?"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 16:04   #31
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

I have a mobile number for him, but since it's one he gave me when he was last around in PA terms you've probably already tried it with no success.

Other than that I can't think of anything except seeing if he replies on the forums.

Nice to see you around again though

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 19:10   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i'm still waiting for the first person to come and say "who's zeus, who's spinner?"

yeah lol

dat wood be s0 L33t

roflmao

n00bi3z

OR

no one should give a shit either way because it doesn't matter.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 00:42   #33
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
I have a mobile number for him, but since it's one he gave me when he was last around in PA terms you've probably already tried it with no success.
Other than that I can't think of anything except seeing if he replies on the forums.
Nice to see you around again though
If you could email it to me, spinnerATmanagerleague.com, I can always give it a go though.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 00:43   #34
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Has the existing player-base received that high percentage of new blood though? I have to admit I recognize everyone in this thread at least (-:
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 00:48   #35
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

even me?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:36   #36
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

horn check his sig. www.managerleague.com*

*not an advert
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:07   #37
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Has the existing player-base received that high percentage of new blood though? I have to admit I recognize everyone in this thread at least (-:
Probally if you posted on one of the other forums you might have well got a "whos Spinner, whos Zeus" but GD is basically the old peoples home of the forums and is populated almost exclusivly with people whom dont play PA anymore
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:54   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
but GD is basically the old peoples home
Send more Werther's Original.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:55   #39
Appocomaster
PA Team

and small children to sit on your laps and take the sweet candy?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:41   #40
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Somehow this thread has wandered off a bit from its topic....which I seem to remember happened quite often here on GD.... (-:
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:42   #41
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Zeus, you old dog, where are you?

Spinner - Desperately seeking Zeusan
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:45   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

I remember a proposed game about taking 4 thread titles and their final posts and trying to work out which one matched where.

I think we might have scared Zeus off

He doesn't always check his forum pms to be honest, it took a while for him to read my forum pm when I was trying to get hold of him about some phone issue.

I vote we cover every forum with "Zeus: Read this" threads so he can't fail to miss the fact you're trying to track him down :-)
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:30   #43
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

It is getting rather urgent and important that I get hold of him (-:
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:47   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Can anyone help me finding Zeus?

Quote:
It is getting rather urgent and important that I get hold of him (-:
Would you even be able to understand whatever he mis-typed in response to your query? His natural illiteracy will probably be compounded now by his taking to the bottle since he was sacked.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:55   #45
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Hello MM, another blast from the past. I hope you are well and keeping up your style of writing; You have quite a sense of humour (-:
Not saying I missed you or anything, God forbid!
Jees, almost 15.000 posts in here...Thats...not impressive...just...well..wow.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:59   #46
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

On the topic of wether I would understand Zeus, hehe, he is quite litterate, just an incredibly poor speller online. I did work with him for quite some time, and we are totally fine about talking straight past oneanother for hours, with little understanding of what is REALLY being said (-:
The art of ZeuSpinnerism though, is pinpointing that exact moment in the conversation where we actually have a common understanding of a topic, and strike! Quickly!
Boy, did we get good at those!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:00   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Can anyone help me finding Zeus?

Quote:
Hello MM, another blast from the past. I hope you are well and keeping up your style of writing; You have quite a sense of humour (-:
I'm a card.

Quote:
Not saying I missed you or anything, God forbid!
No indeed, that would be gay.

Quote:
Jees, almost 15.000 posts in here...Thats...not impressive...just...well..wow.
Now I am the Master.

btw, didn't you nearly die or contract HIV/AIDS or something like that?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:15   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
no dear he's just foreign.

they all type like that.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:57   #49
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Oh dear, I hope not! My wife would have been awefully upset if I did!

Oh, and Yahwe, I am still Norwegian, not foreign at all!

Spinner - Desperatly seeking Zeusan
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:01   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He lives in Ireland so if the internet is right, and I'm pretty sure it usually is, then he's probably within a stone's throw of me.

I yelled out but nothing. Maybe he doesn't respond to "zeus" anymore