User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2004, 12:30   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Galaxy Banners

After looking through the gal banners on your site allfather...it occured to me..

This is aimed at Alliances and those who run galaxies..

Do u think the standards of banners has dropped now legion and fury have left the game, theirs was the standard to beat in so many rounds, they were original, with great imagination and mostly devoid of naked pretty ladies.

Have we all given up on "good banners" ?

Have all the great graphics people left ?

Could R11 have a resurgence of banners its worth trawling the galaxies through to have a look at ?

Christmas came and Christmas passed and not many came up with a seasonal theme for their galaxy. I'm sure all the alliances out there have someone who can create something stunning for their members, its not like the intel sections of your places dont know mostly whos who by at least week 4... so whats the point i'm getting at you ask..

It made Alliance branding, its was excellent PR, it was an integral part of the game... did it really dissapear because of random, not private galaxies, or was it a concious decision on the part of alliances not to shout were here ?
Like not tagging in the gal name....

I miss them, does anyone else miss a decently created galaxy banner, not something thats been clipped out of a girly or movie site and hastily hosted ?

Our (alliances) challenge is to try to bolster a flagging commnity, maybe we have forgotten that the small things count as well as the big.. could allaince created gal banners be one of those overlooked small things ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 12:57   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Galaxy Banners

My gal (4:8) had a christmas banner, it had teddies in santa-hats and everything.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 13:02   #3
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Our graphics god quit after R6
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 13:04   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Legion, Fury and Xanadu were always my favourite banners, i miss them .
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 14:35   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

I always made shite banners

Something that seriously was shite in PAX regarding banners was the fixed size you had to use, combined with the fact that it got moved to below the gal...wtf good did that do
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 15:27   #6
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

I remember the old SL banner, now that really was class.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:48   #7
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I do beleive Legiond were good. LDKs wernt to bad either

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 20:35   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury had good gal banners??
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 01:15   #9
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

i love great banners. and u r so right, banners in the past were MUCH better

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 11:34   #10
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Well so far we all agree that banner standards have dropped.. its more what can we do about it ?

Best Banner competion ?

some thing to get those graphics gods in production mode ?

obviously it would be a flaming session on whos was best , but overall that wouldnt be bad thing... pa forum members love a good arguement
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 12:07   #11
TheACE
Heroes For Life

i am learning now how to use PS. but dont expect me to do good. i am not like those gods from the past

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 15:19   #12
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Best Banner competion ?
There was one in R3, and the SL banner won it. I'd like to see a return of the banner competition for the end of R11.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 16:10   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Well so far we all agree that banner standards have dropped.. its more what can we do about it ?

Best Banner competion ?

some thing to get those graphics gods in production mode ?

obviously it would be a flaming session on whos was best , but overall that wouldnt be bad thing... pa forum members love a good arguement
erm no, I do not agree to that at all. Fact is, galaxy banners aren't that important anymore cause most pple hide asmuch as possible during a round. And when they are found, most are too lazy to get a decent banner up.

But I'm not more impressed about old fury and legion banners. It was just copy/paste friom existing symbols and then editting them with photoshop so it looks cool.

I'm not saying I do better, I'm just saying that I don't think any standards has dropped, it's just less important and pple put less time in it.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 18:03   #14
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
erm no, I do not agree to that at all. Fact is, galaxy banners aren't that important anymore cause most pple hide asmuch as possible during a round. And when they are found, most are too lazy to get a decent banner up.

But I'm not more impressed about old fury and legion banners. It was just copy/paste friom existing symbols and then editting them with photoshop so it looks cool.

I'm not saying I do better, I'm just saying that I don't think any standards has dropped, it's just less important and pple put less time in it.

rgds Kj

If less time gets put in on making banners that look nice, doesnt that mean they do look 'worse' now?

You're kinda contradicting yourself there...
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 19:38   #15
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

tbh when fury and legion tagged up and put up their banners in rd 5 it sent a shiver up my spine
and the legion xmas banners were very good

also with it now being random fitting in all alliance logo's into a banner makes it harder now to get the same affect as when we had the priv gals

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 22:59   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
If less time gets put in on making banners that look nice, doesnt that mean they do look 'worse' now?

You're kinda contradicting yourself there...
No, reread what I wrote. I said pple spend LESS TIME making banners. Meaning, pple will not spend time to make banners anymore. There are good and even better then the old legion and fury banners out there, but just 10 times less then back then. Probably cause back then there were 50k players and now there are 1.5k.

Ohh and, making such banners isn't an art. Even I can do that. What pple like Playetz do on the other hand, that's art

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 00:30   #17
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury never had good galaxy banners. Any they might have had were probably Legion ones with a Fury logo thrown on, due to the massive amount of Legion/Fury galaxies over the rounds.

Round 3 Legion galaxy banners were the best, thanks to Grendel, as he created a certain format that everyone followed, that just looked so 'professional' compared to other banners at the time. After that they wern't really up to much, plus people didn't really look up to Legion anymore so the whole 'OMG, THEYRE SO COOL' factor drained away.

Legion had the whole Roman theme as well which helped in creating good banners.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 01:30   #18
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouse
Fury never had good galaxy banners. Any they might have had were probably Legion ones with a Fury logo thrown on, due to the massive amount of Legion/Fury galaxies over the rounds.
Not entirely accurate, to my knowledge Fury never really took to the banner thing in the same way Legion did, however there were still some very good graphics around, from people such as empress, the main difference was that in Legion most people just used Grendel's work rather than create anything original, most of the Fury gal banners were made by the Galaxies themselves rather than just inserting a picture into a template.

Virus in there latter rounds had quite impressive galaxy banners, but by the time they really put any effort into it, the amount of attention people payed to banners had dropped.

Lets face it, banners went to hell after r4/5 and not many people could really be arsed, you got a few who would, and they often ended up making banners for half there alliance, but other than that, it was basically trash.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:26   #19
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Well, as a GFX maker, i noticed this a while ago, the banners did get lost, i cant tell if its because of the Random Galaxy or Private galaxy fadctor or Lazy GFX maker or less artistic people in Planetarion.

But what i Do know, is that we will try inside our alliance to make some nice galaxies banner, we have right now a banner/avatar/ciggie competition running on our private forums and we will be able to display them in a gallery in a while and we are doing that because art is fun and help us spending the cold night when no attack or defense is running clicking on the "galaxies" button and be surprise again and again of some Alliance banner made around....

What i would wish is PAteam putting the banner on the top again and not setting it as a standart size but giving us the choice of the format for an example and i am sure some banner will be back.

Oh and i forgot - Bring back the Private Galaxies
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 03:08   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

so Morden, what fury gal pics you think are nice?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 09:15   #21
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

/me thinks private galaxies = better banners
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 09:43   #22
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner

Agree to that point fully........too bad that private gals in a universe with poo for planetnumbers = stagnation and boredom o.O
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 20:42   #23
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
agreed

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 07:55   #24
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Spinner, was it your decision to move the banner below the planet listings? That was a dumb idea imo. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 12:35   #25
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

FFS I opened this thread in the hope to find some URL's with some l33t banners. All I see is dicussion what were the best banners.
Someone got an URL with some oldies?
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 12:54   #26
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

http://gladiator.donttrustanyone.org...s.php?cat_id=1

here ya go FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL :P
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 14:28   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fury didn't even have a logo until the Round 4 Phoenix, we had better things to do than play about in photo shop. It's not the demise of Legion and Fury that's been the problem it's the demise of Planetarion in general, "back in the day" the game was full of talented players not just in GFX but in many other areas since the player base has shrunk the majority have moved onto pastures new, what's left now is just a sad reflection of what once was.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:17   #28
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Spinner, was it your decision to move the banner below the planet listings? That was a dumb idea imo. :P
It was mine, and the reason is obvious, the banners that looked exactly like the galaxy listing (:
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:47   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

lol but that was a good joke :[
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:48   #30
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

one of the problems might be that with the rounds now being random not private it is very difficult to make a good banner which can encaptuate 4 or 5 different alliance logo's

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 17:28   #31
TheACE
Heroes For Life

we should go back to priv gals

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:21   #32
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Standars on gal banners have definitively dropped after Legion & Fury said goodbye
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:25   #33
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=175146
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:59   #34
TheACE
Heroes For Life

thx JC ( we lead with 65% against 23.3)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:31   #35
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argilus
http://gladiator.donttrustanyone.org...s.php?cat_id=1

here ya go FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL :P
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUSSSSSSS

Thx
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 12:09   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
It was mine, and the reason is obvious, the banners that looked exactly like the galaxy listing (:
That was never really a problem, it rarely happened and would only cause problems if the person looking at the galaxy was a moron, in which case they don't deserve to be encouraged to play.

Last edited by Hicks; 12 Feb 2004 at 15:17.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 14:55   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE

they were a disaster that left new planetarion players no chance whatsoever of gaining in strength
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:49   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
heh, can't you add it to the already 50 pages long text of rules? I mean, I understand why this got changed, but how about you simply write it in the rules, then not so much will risk to abuse it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:50   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
That was never really a problem, it rarely happened and would only cause problems if the person looking at the galaxy was a moron, in which case they don't deserve to be encouraged to play.
hilarious, Hicks commenting on the level of intelligence of other PA players ... Stick to what you know I suggest.

(ohh and yes, it's pretty stupid to mix the pic with the actual coords)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 00:35   #40
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
How can you say that when the round 3 gal pics were so good ie: SL, VTS, WP....etc
Even AIM had a pretty decent logo for gals.

:gollum:

lets do a lil for the gfx artists
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 11:22   #41
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I think it wud be nice perhaps to see these old style banners brought back alive, might bring some spirit back into PA.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 11:29   #42
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Tuba had some very nice banners - Ooooomph!
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 08:18   #43
liuD

liuD is an unknown quantity at this point

http://cys.teammpr.com/cpv23.jpg

http://cys.teammpr.com/cpv24.jpg

?
liuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 17:49   #44
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve

www.projuus.com/juuso/dragons.gif
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 15:53   #45
TheACE
Heroes For Life

the last 1 is ok

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 10:46   #46
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Grendel & Empress made some exceptionally good pictures.

If anyone want me to do graphics for them, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I made a few Fury banners in r5, and alot of banners for r4 wich where kinda decent imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 00:55   #47
TheACE
Heroes For Life

i made some for my ******** (PA-clone) gal

http://www.geocities.com/aceit4u/Gal...spirospero.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/aceit4u/Gal...pirospero6.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/aceit4u/Gal...Neophyte-2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/aceit4u/Gal...Galbanner4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/aceit4u/Gal...nner-vrij1.jpg

what do u ppl think??? i know i need to work on it. I prommis i will.

The old once ruled!

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 04:06   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I think geocities **** **** to be correct.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 16:57   #49
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

i cant access thos pictures Ace :-( not authorized?

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 17:50   #50
TheACE
Heroes For Life

i will try to do something about it

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer