User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Mar 2011, 17:26   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Omega

Hi guys,

For those of you who haven't yet heard I'm starting a new alliance for Round 41, along with a new HC team of myself (using the irc nick 't3k' these days, as PA is the only game I play where I don't use that nick), timpayne of Ministry, berten of Ğragons, Xyphistor of Evolution and Dealer, who's stepping up to HC his first round and is going to be f*cking awesome.

A few things you should know about Omega:

-We might well have a full tag. We're recruiting only people we know can play well, and play active. If we get 80 of those, then great. If not, ho-hum.

-nolez is going to help with the BC and DC work, for make benefit great nation of Omega.

-We have a public channel #omega open at the moment for people to contact us for any reason. As soon as ticks start though we're closing the channel down in favour of a slightly different approach...

For R41 Omega is going to have a completely public HC chan. We'll keep the HCs (and other people of merit) op'd and the channel permanently on +m, but we invite anyone and everyone to join and see what goes on behind what would otherwise be closed doors. This isn't a trick, or a scam, we're just very bored and thought it'd be a challenge to help keep the round interesting for us. Anything that would normally go on in an HC chan will be free-for-all to see, with the one exception of target discussions which will be held amongst the officers and such. If somebody pisses us off, you'll probably see us bitch about it in the HC chan. If we see an opportunity to make a friend, or work with somebody for mutual benefit, we'll discuss it in the HC channel.

Politics, for me, is one of the most interesting things about Planetarion. OK, so it's like the only interesting thing for me about Planetarion. But still it's normally shared amongst a select few players in perceived positions of power whilst everyone else gets left with second-hand (filtered) information. Hopefully you'll find this as refreshing as we do and you and all of your friends have an enjoyable Round 41.

Meanwhile, you've got almost an entire month - get the f*ck off the internet and enjoy real life for a bit!

All the best,

Omega HC
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 17:44   #2
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omega

OK- elephant in the room, i'll be the one to ask:
Why "Omega" ?
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 17:55   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

It was either have something neutral like Omega (symbol for 'resistance' in physics btw, as well as being the most powerful form of energy in existence according to Star Trek lore and representing "The Darkness" in recent episodes of Smallville - the most interesting portrayal of the DC universe ever committed to screen) or something like Team RaZeR or Ministry.

Team Kenny wasn't even on the cards
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 17:57   #4
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
-nolez is going to help with the BC and DC work, for make benefit great nation of Omega.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 18:11   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It was either have something neutral like Omega (symbol for 'resistance' in physics btw, as well as being the most powerful form of energy in existence according to Star Trek lore and representing "The Darkness" in recent episodes of Smallville - the most interesting portrayal of the DC universe ever committed to screen) or something like Team RaZeR or Ministry.

Team Kenny wasn't even on the cards
And here we were all hoping it was your way of telling us this would be the last alliance you'd be creating
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 18:18   #6
t3k
The Video Guy

That too!
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 18:31   #7
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

I take it your own members will be able to idle in this channel?

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 18:36   #8
t3k
The Video Guy

It'd be a bit absurd to allow everyone else and not the people in Omega, right?

I don't suppose everyone will be overly keen to join the channel - it's just an option that's there for people who might be curious.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 01:03   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to be creating a new alliance called Cavalier.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 02:36   #10
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I'm going to be creating a new alliance called Cavalier.
wait for it......................................

why LOL
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 09:32   #11
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

I foresee a lot of pm's between hc's.. Just don't do anything as stupid as going solo to the round. There's handicaps and there's suicide ideas.

There's always a block there somewhere already just look at gal compositions if it ain't random round...

Anyways if there's at somepoint a real alliance who thinks it's the newest hot stuff and starts chest beating itself..then I'd might play kenny.. atm it's just the same old stuff, too easy to kill them all as they play the new pa style.. and have no idea what war means in pa until they get decimated.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 13:12   #12
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
I foresee a lot of pm's between hc's.. Just don't do anything as stupid as going solo to the round. There's handicaps and there's suicide ideas.

There's always a block there somewhere already just look at gal compositions if it ain't random round...

Anyways if there's at somepoint a real alliance who thinks it's the newest hot stuff and starts chest beating itself..then I'd might play kenny.. atm it's just the same old stuff, too easy to kill them all as they play the new pa style.. and have no idea what war means in pa until they get decimated.
occurred to me, that if your going with the open door policy in your HC channel....., Nieminen may be right... gonna be tough for anyone to want to work with you politically if your having those discussions for all to see... a lot of PM's is likely correct, or you'll want to seperate those types of discussion as you will targeting discussions..... of course you've likely already thought of this.... so sorry for being "Captain Obvious"

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 7 Mar 2011 at 13:13. Reason: edit: spelling
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 13:50   #13
t3k
The Video Guy

I don't forsee there being a problem, politically. Also - if alliances want to work with us then they shouldn't have a problem with other people knowing about it.

We're trying to encourage a bit more openness from everybody, not just ourselves. Yes, people might be a bit more reluctant to approach us for matters political but the initial approach from us to other people or from other people to us would still have to be done in pm (same as ever).

Plus, there's over 3 weeks until the round starts, so plenty of time to get in touch with one of us if anyone would rather explore options before we started telling everyone what's on our minds. Just know anything we agree on will come up once the round starts.

Personally, I'd suggest you'd have more to fear from the alliances that felt that they needed to hide their politics than the ones who were being open.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 21:23   #14
Firebird

GL for the round Kenny and crew!
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 21:55   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
wait for it......................................

why LOL
I'll rename it to Astra if you really want.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 23:47   #16
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

duck its brands of general motors cars, you yanks called it the Cadillac Catera, on the correct side of the pond its omega
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 04:50   #17
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
duck its brands of general motors cars, you yanks called it the Cadillac Catera, on the correct side of the pond its omega
Ahh, got it... perhaps we should rename Conspiracy... "Impala"
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 06:39   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Trabant.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 10:59   #19
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

can i join?
who do i contact for recruitment?

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 11:16   #20
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
can i join?
who do i contact for recruitment?
Sorry Vamp, Yoshi took your spot.
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 14:04   #21
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I actually like the idea of having an open HC Channel well done Kenny and gud luck etc will be an interesting thing to see.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 14:21   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Prisoners dilemma.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 02:05   #23
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

shouldn't this be an alliance recruitment thread

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 04:18   #24
t3k
The Video Guy

No. It's not a recruitment post, it's an announcement of a new alliance format being toyed with for the upcoming round. The people I wanted to know that I was making an alliance (for the purposes of recruiting them) already knew.
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 17:54   #25
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I actually like the idea of having an open HC Channel well done Kenny and gud luck etc will be an interesting thing to see.
i don't agree... as everything will be discussed in pm or in "another" Hc chan.. so basically this idea is 100% useless

Unread 9 Mar 2011, 17:55   #26
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts

Without LordN you are failing so hard.. GL tho, i really mean it!
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 18:05   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Because of Kenny lots of my people wont return to TGV. So I hereby declare war on Kenny! Not on the alliance, just Kenny. I will find you, I will hunt you down, and attack you with 1 harpy for the entire round!
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 15:24   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you are not allowed to call it ministry.
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 20:23   #29
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Because of Kenny lots of my people wont return to TGV. So I hereby declare war on Kenny! Not on the alliance, just Kenny. I will find you, I will hunt you down, and attack you with 1 harpy for the entire round!
nope, build a fleet of SK's and just launch it at him nightly
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 20:36   #30
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
and Dealer, who's stepping up to HC his first round and is going to be f*cking awesome.
To me that sounds like my poor Dealer will be doing all the hard graft
Unread 28 Mar 2011, 14:15   #31
t3k
The Video Guy

Yes, basically it'll just be Dealer running 80 planets for 7 weeks. Wish him luck!

Just as a quick update:

- #Operations (the Omega [and ex-NFI] HC chan) shall be going live on Friday. Please refer to the OP for the purpose of this channel / what to expect from it. As I've said, hopefully the content of the channel will prove its legitimacy.

- There's a recruitment video you REALLY SHOULDN'T WATCH in the topic of #omega if you're a) PATeam b) Offended by unoffensive materials c) German (or can speak German - it loses it's affect if you can understand what's being said before subtitles). Everyone else, pile in.

- There's still about 10~ spaces left in Omega if you're ex-NFI (or have the Kenny seal of approval).
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 17:20   #32
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

There is no need to recruit 10 more. Omega is the only ally close to having a full tag AND the only ally that might play to win. If you find 10 ppl i suggest you find another ally that wants to win and send em there?
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 17:23   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
If you find 10 ppl i suggest you find another ally that wants to win and send em there?
Would that be counterproductive if one's looking to win, young jew?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 18:04   #34
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
There is no need to recruit 10 more. Omega is the only ally close to having a full tag AND the only ally that might play to win. If you find 10 ppl i suggest you find another ally that wants to win and send em there?
Seriously, the constant bullsh*t is really boring. Cut the crap man. You're not fooling anyone.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 18:42   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
One can only hope that they beat you into the ground so badly that next time all this moaning drivel looks vaguely justified!
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 20:14   #36
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
after 10 or so rounds this gets boring mate
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 22:20   #37
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

The boring thing is winning Foxman, even for an alliance as awesome as apprime its not a primary goal anymore. We wanted to let some inferior alliance win instead but seems only omega is playing (....ah that fits the inferior catagory)
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 22:33   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Winning isn't boring. The effort required in getting up consistently and dcing consistently and organising good attacks consistently in the face of minor variations on the exact same opposition for, well, even more than one round to be honest, is boring.
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:32   #39
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

wow that hc team..... looks like how boybands iin the 90s got created

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 21:12   #40
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

What boybands are you on about have you seen kenny well to be honest I haven't but I'm visiting him next month to have a good old piss up then onto gm for another piss up and then to pa bears for a piss up and before all that gallas for a piss up then I'm off down south for piss up with tobyyy and hedgie if anyone wants a piss up in Scotland or London let me know drinks are on me

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 21:44   #41
Firebird

Free beer you say!!
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 21:52   #42
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Free beer you say!!
That's what I heard!
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 22:23   #43
Firebird

I will grab norton and we will be around asap !
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 00:16   #44
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I just wanna have fun with you all maybe not drinks all night but I'll buy some don't wanna be broke hehe

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 11:29   #45
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

london flight aint that expensive and plus free drinks woooopaaah!

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 12:43   #46
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
wow that hc team..... looks like how boybands iin the 90s got created
Three or four pretty faces and one with a bit of talent?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 12:47   #47
t3k
The Video Guy

I'm calling dibs on the talent.

Wait, no, the pretty face. I'm calling one of the pretty faces.

With the talent.

I am to 'Omega' what Robbie Williams was to 'Take That'.

Damnit, no - I want to be Ronan Keating. He's like, wayyyyyyy hotter.
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 13:01   #48
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

YOu strike me more as a Stephen Gately tbh Ken
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 13:45   #49
t3k
The Video Guy

Unread 31 Mar 2011, 17:52   #50
VampiriA
Retired

Ok Can I say something to omega...be ready to be ownd!!!!!
Apprime will have 4 tags of 30 members
Called apprime 1/2/3/4

I suggest u start blocking.. Srsly...Cain will lead apprime into a slam dunk win before tick 300
Fact.

Ps: harlequin is awesome...so she will have a universe pnap.