User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2012, 15:15   #1
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
failing hard

well as a ct member i must like fang but tbh they suck ,irvine nothing personal dude but ur just like claudio ranieri ur a silver guy wont ever be able to go for gold, im really wondering how ultores have fleets to attack ct if u gyes are supposdly attaking them also ,

i wanna state that new alliances need to come out also and make a statement not just play a round for the fact of playing (innuendo)
like i say if u dont play to win dont bother playing ,
same for tgv ,i was impressed how by attaking my gal apprime and ultores where speared are u also cooperating with them?

arriving to the xvx oh god chimpie get a life and do somthing in a round other than p targeting ct fsss

all that being said major alliances hc have brainaids ,although nd shocked me at least they had balls to war apprime
and im really sad to say this but untill know cardi is doing the best politics for the past 2 rounds
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 15:22   #2
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: failing hard

[/emo]
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 15:38   #3
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
same for tgv ,i was impressed how by attaking my gal apprime and ultores where speared are u also cooperating with them
no we just had shit claiming that night and for some reason the CT targets are allways the first to go (i am sure it has nothing to do with their awesome def tho)

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 15:39   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
well as a ct member i must like fang but tbh they suck ,irvine nothing personal dude but ur just like claudio ranieri ur a silver guy wont ever be able to go for gold, im really wondering how ultores have fleets to attack ct if u gyes are supposdly attaking them also ,

i wanna state that new alliances need to come out also and make a statement not just play a round for the fact of playing (innuendo)
same for tgv ,i was impressed how by attaking my gal apprime and ultores where speared are u also cooperating with them?

arriving to the xvx oh god chimpie get a life and do somthing in a round other than p targeting ct fsss

all that being said major alliances hc have brainaids ,although nd shocked me at least they had balls to war apprime
and im really sad to say this but untill know cardi is doing the best politics for the past 2 rounds
Erm, what are you on about now?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 16:57   #5
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Nelito you mad bro?

You sure its not just ult and fang cancel each other out and whatever fleets they have left they come to cap back their losses from CT because CT won't ground and the defence is not what it used to be?

A fair few fang attack fleets have had to be recalled before launching due to heavy incs etc so i guess bud that its just you guys leak roids whereas fang leak less.

OOOOR its that everyone is indeed crap and ult are the best alliance in the world!
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 17:15   #6
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Fang + CT cancel out ult, you mean.

Still to see this "1v1" fang keep banging on about..
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 17:56   #7
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

where is lionet btw?
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 20:29   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
Nelito you mad bro?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 21:35   #9
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
Fang + CT cancel out ult, you mean.

Still to see this "1v1" fang keep banging on about..
Ultores put that to bed im afraid, your choice, not ours!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 23:03   #10
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

like i stated earlier fang holy war on ultores (DAM I CANNOT PASTE LINKS TO SCANS ) 2 9 2 ATTAKING DOFFEH

thats fang t1 target. nice job guyes keep attaking hr
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 23:56   #11
tobyy

tobyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: failing hard

at least this post has made forums slightly more exciting this round
tobyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 03:46   #12
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Be the better man/alliance then?
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 04:42   #13
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

No Wonder SLeepless left that shit hole alliance CT aint what it use to be GM TAME Your SHEEP they are talking back
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 10:18   #14
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
like i stated earlier fang holy war on ultores (DAM I CANNOT PASTE LINKS TO SCANS ) 2 9 2 ATTAKING DOFFEH

thats fang t1 target. nice job guyes keep attaking hr
Clearly our number one target to crash is cha! Just like losing value at his to cap!
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 10:19   #15
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Or did you just realise you lacked what it takes to 1v1? I'd watch out for CT mind.. They have a tendency for putting knives in backs.
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 10:30   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Or did you just realise you lacked what it takes to 1v1? I'd watch out for CT mind.. They have a tendency for putting knives in backs.
I thought that was how Ultores was rolling? They are real knife men.

Unread 16 Nov 2012, 10:39   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When did Ultores backstab? When in the last 5 rounds did CT, for that matter?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 10:51   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
When did Ultores backstab? When in the last 5 rounds did CT, for that matter?
Heimdall did feel that Ultores backstabbed last round, and for sure Ultores backstabbed FAnG in r46(?). Thats just the alliances ive been a apart of though.

Unread 16 Nov 2012, 11:21   #19
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
No, but we did realise ult were too chicken to accept the challenge, and instead got 3 friends to come beat us up!

Give up, ultores threw away the chance at a 1v1, not us, end of story
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 14:04   #20
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by connovar View Post
no, but we did realise ult were too chicken to accept the challenge, and instead got 3 friends to come beat us up!

Give up, ultores threw away the chance at a 1v1, not us, end of story
you started it!
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 14:12   #21
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I would be lieing if I said it wasnt Fangs intention to spend the round warring Ultores anyway, we want to win, you guys are the champions, who else we gonna fight? Its a challenge, we like challenges!

But we certainly didnt start any block building, that has to be said, i hope its clear our intentions of challenging ultores are honourable in that respect!

Im looking forward to the end of this round and sleeping.
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 14:26   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
you started it!
It was pretty clear when we had the member meeting that our intention was to be political neutral. Seeing that we were the only one out of Ult and FAnG who had that idea, we were forced into trying to gather some help fighting your block.

Unread 16 Nov 2012, 14:28   #23
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
It was pretty clear when we had the member meeting that our intention was to be political neutral.
I love how you get proved wrong by the post directly before yours. Even with the benefit of hindsight you are incapable of posting something that isn't nonsense.

As for Fang, they shouldn't be criticised for not playing one on one, any more than Ultores should. The game just doesn't work that way.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2012, 20:26   #24
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Heimdall did feel that Ultores backstabbed last round, and for sure Ultores backstabbed FAnG in r46(?). Thats just the alliances ive been a apart of though.
In regards to the ult backstabbing FAnG, i hope your not referring to the 1st rd FAnG was back (think it was that rd??)....?? The only ones who "backstabbed" there was FAnG, not Ultores..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2012, 02:49   #25
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

Colt then you where the one who did it weren't you fang HC at the time freaking rats everywhere
Unread 17 Nov 2012, 04:21   #26
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrack_Obama View Post
Colt then you where the one who did it weren't you fang HC at the time freaking rats everywhere
Owned.
Unread 17 Nov 2012, 04:25   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
In regards to the ult backstabbing FAnG, i hope your not referring to the 1st rd FAnG was back (think it was that rd??)....?? The only ones who "backstabbed" there was FAnG, not Ultores..
No i was referign to the round after that one

Unread 17 Nov 2012, 11:55   #28
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Firstly i'm not HC'ing. Secondly CT has sent 90% more hostile fleets on xVx than any other alliance, so if xVx hits CT and you don't like it you might want to think about why.

I amazes me that CT still believes they can bash around on the smaller alliances for 700 ticks and then don't figure out why they're fighting back.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2012, 18:38   #29
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Would anyone in CT even notice if xVx hit them?
(That's meant to be a joke - not an invitation).

We've only just stopped hitting Ult (after 5 or more unprofitable nights) so I've no idea where you get the idea that we've been bashing the smaller alliances.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2012, 21:38   #30
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
No worries I'll have my revenge , in this round or in another

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2012, 18:11   #31
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrack_Obama View Post
Indeed I was, but I was against the move and so resigned as HC, Irv & co were too influenced by what CT wanted, so no, I didn't do that move

(seeing as B-butcher was refering to the round after then its of no consequence anyway)

Please try again.
Ultores
Unread 18 Nov 2012, 20:58   #32
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

yeah sorry we wanted fang to win, you wanted to suck ultores c***
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2012, 21:21   #33
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nelito's ego is too big to agree with anything any HC do in any alliance, unless it's him running an alliance named after himself, of course.

Also we need a new thread titled "Fang, CT and App." Who's on it??
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2012, 21:33   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez1877 View Post
Nelito's ego is too big to agree with anything any HC do in any alliance, unless it's him running an alliance named after himself, of course.
And when it's an alliance he's running, it either dies pre-round or kicks him out halfway through. Pretty funny.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2012, 19:59   #35
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
yeah sorry we wanted fang to win, you wanted to suck ultores c***
Ult had already won the round, I wanted us to go for planet ranks and have a good end of round (ie go after xVx), you just wanted us to hit Ult so they didn't focus on you...sorry for not wanting to play to another alliances tune...if anyone was "sucking c***" that round it was you & Irv...
Ultores
Unread 19 Nov 2012, 20:39   #36
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Ult had already won the round, I wanted us to go for planet ranks and have a good end of round (ie go after xVx), you just wanted us to hit Ult so they didn't focus on you...sorry for not wanting to play to another alliances tune...if anyone was "sucking c***" that round it was you & Irv...
Well colt, if ult was ct.. and fang was ult...
IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote