User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:27   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Dante

Are you still / were you ever married? If so, how come we never (ever) hear about Mrs Dante, even in passing. I dont expect you to flavius it up, but i thought it strange ive never seen a "thats what the wife said" or something similar.

GD Demands

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:29   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Dante

I dont believe Dante has been married, as he steals money from work
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:39   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Maybe he steals money to feed his starving kids
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:45   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he bets them on football matches... and looses frequently as he doesnt believe Middlesbrough is the best team in existance. I cant see that he has any kids either
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:49   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am still married yes. Was married on 15th August 2002.

Both T&F and SbOlly were in attendance.

We're probably splitting up though, for what it's worth (me and the wife that is, not me and T&F although he's leaving me in August the cad). She'll be moving to Camden shortly (your favourite place Deffeh!).

That enough attention whoring for you?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 11:49   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Theres a difference between attention whoring and letting us show our favourite commie some <3

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 12:39   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*sniff*

I love you guys.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 13:09   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

So, erm, what happened with the missus? Did you dump her after she called you a capitalist?

You should tell us all about how evil she is and say rude things about her in your custom rank
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 13:43   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You may have noticed that Dante has been vigourously defending underage sex (and the right to do horrid things to animals) recently, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

I was expeting dante to have assisted in the killings of Holly and Jessica.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 13:45   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
You may have noticed that Dante has been vigourously defending underage sex (and the right to do horrid things to animals) recently, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.
He married a kitten?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 14:27   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
So, erm, what happened with the missus? Did you dump her after she called you a capitalist?
No, I just decided it was for the best if we ended things.

Can't do the custom title thing, don't "do" bitterness unless people oppose me.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:51   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I could do that, especially if I couldn't face the night bus home on a Friday/Saturday night.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:55   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

So Dante nobbed someone else while wedlocked?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:57   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Rumour has it she was small and furry
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:18   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Eh? What's this got to do with anything?
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:19   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it was a piglet, right (bear with me on this), and it was pulling a small trailer of sausages, hence it was drawing it's own conclusion. Case solved, 3/3. Now where's my coat?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:41   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Since this is the personal inquiry thread for dante dude I would like to know, if possible, what was your major and what do you do for a living.....age would be nice too
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:12   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Since this is the personal inquiry thread for dante dude I would like to know, if possible, what was your major and what do you do for a living.....age would be nice too
To increase my attention whoring :

I did Politics at University, I'm a Rent Account Officer for a Housing Association, and I'm 23.

p.s. 1-X, your joke made queball look like a comic genius.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:17   #19
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

you are married at 23?
wtf mate!
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:26   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Post a picture with your new haircut.
I posted a picture a while ago of when I had short hair. I don't look substantially different now.

Besides, I don't want people thinking I'm 12. :\
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:31   #21
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So you admit to dipping your bisquit in another cup of tea ?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:34   #22
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
you are married at 23?
wtf mate!
With any luck he'll be divorced by the time he's 24

That makes him
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:56   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I'm not getting divorced.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:58   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We Need Pictures Damnit!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 18:46   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Because you can't afford it?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 19:32   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This threads gettin a bit nasty towards Dante!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 19:45   #27
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
This threads gettin a bit nasty towards Dante!
This isn't Nasty.

You haven't seen Nasty.

Pavil vs Cobs.

Nodrog vs Spinner

Meself vs Zeus (which not long after had a new rule about not attacking anyone involved in pa on the boards introduced)

Myself vs Mer (It's semi-infamous)

Idler vs Jews(more specifically that tosser general8)

That is nasty.

This is light poking round the ribs. In fact light poking around the ribs is Kura vs Mrl_Jakiri and this isn't anywhere near that viciousness.

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 19:46   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

jassy jas jas jas.

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 19:52   #29
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I thoroughly recommend it myself

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 19:53   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
ending things with your wife...but not getting divorced.

Sounds like you are darkly hinting about MURDER
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 19:58   #31
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
jassy jas jas jas.
I was about to say picking on the charismatically crippled isn't nasty but then I thought what was I thinking of.

Not quite Pavil vs Cobs though that one.

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:56   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Because you can't afford it?
Anyone is welcome to half my estate. It's worth about -£10,000.

So, no it's not because of cost.

Stew : I personally thought this thread was full of love for me.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 22:28   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday versus Zeus was top notch entertainment. The log of sunday climbing into his own anus made me laugh like a giddy schoolgirl.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:51   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know, i never pictured you as married, i also though you must be more like 25-27 than the same age as me heh.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 01:54   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Dante

This is the sort of scandal that breaks governments.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 02:04   #36
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Dante Reminds me of swissrebel.

whatever happened to him??????
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 02:06   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think he went to Paris and is living in a fountain now or something.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 02:22   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This isn't Nasty.

You haven't seen Nasty.

who's Nasty i don't think I've ever met him before
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 02:24   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Dante

Who thinks Dante should resign over this? I do.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 03:06   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

resign as a principled commie?

yeah, sure.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 03:36   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's back in the UK now. Apparently sar talks to him (more often than zero times during the past year).
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 11:09   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

He should just resign altogether. The fact that he has not disclosed the fact that he has been in a married relationship for all this time makes his position impossible.

I bet she's a Chinese spy as well.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 11:11   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He can't be a russian spy, he didn't go to cambridge.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 11:19   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Neither did she.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 11:25   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
We just want to be totally aware of the current legal position.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 12:12   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He should just resign altogether. The fact that he has not disclosed the fact that he has been in a married relationship for all this time makes his position impossible.
I refer the gentleman to this thread (created by him) : http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ght=Dante+wife made over 9 months ago where I mention the fact I was married. It also discredits the original premise of the thread.

p.s. I realised I was married in 2001 not 2002.

For those interested in my life I'm trying to gain some weight. I've already thrown this question open to IRC, but any ideas? The general consensus was weight lifting and tuna fish.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 12:22   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Weight in muscle i presume? Exercise regimes, and "build ups" - the equivalent of slim fast milkshakes. they are awesome.

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 12:22   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I don't give a toss if it's muscle or not.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 12:26   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I'm not sure the pregnant look is for me though.

edit : Plus beer is disgusting.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 12:29   #50
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Ive been on a strict diet of Jack Daniels, Strongbow, Coca Cola, and Donner Meat & Chips. Ive gained 4 stone in 2 and a half years.

Im now trying to shed some of it and build up a bit of fitness. 12 stone is just a little heavier than id like to be