User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 20:53   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Next Few Hours

Right i am in my flat with a mountain of books on the Third world (who cares about that fs) and some on the Logistics of Warfare....

Also i have a tv....
The pc,
The Financial times and Guardian.
And access to films....

My gf will be at the gym until 9/10ish and being a lazy ass bastard i have not joined...

soo ladies and gents. until her return what do i do?
i am at a loss......

p.s ive never done this type of thread before but i cannot decide what to do :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 20:54   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Next Few Hours

and yes i am jumping on the 'what should i do' bandwagon. it seems like a good idea !!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 20:55   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Sack Karm, make the forums good again, assuming you're still in charge round here
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:00   #4
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

have a wank.

that way when she comes back you will last longer in bed.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:23   #5
Strifeh

Strifeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Right i am in my flat with a mountain of books on the Third world (who cares about that fs) and some on the Logistics of Warfare....

Also i have a tv....
The pc,
The Financial times and Guardian.
And access to films....

My gf will be at the gym until 9/10ish and being a lazy ass bastard i have not joined...

soo ladies and gents. until her return what do i do?
i am at a loss......

p.s ive never done this type of thread before but i cannot decide what to do :/
Read the paper while having the TV on so that if anything interesting is on you can watch it, and during the breaks or in the event nothing interesting is on read the papers.
While this is happening keep the PC on at breaks check back quickly and see if anything new has come up, if so respond to it, if not go back to TV/papers.
Once TV becomes boring and your papers are finished, tie up any loose threads on the pc and sit down to watch a film, or stay on the pc while choosing a film to watch with the gf when shes tired and comes home to you.

Sounds like a plan to me!
Strifeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:26   #6
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Turn off colors on the forum again.
Watch movies where white people from europe and/or USA kill/maim/hurt/trick/makes arses out of third world people.

Then shag Kaned when he gets home from the gym.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:28   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

hi. i'm going to reload fag
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:22   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'm waiting for my paycheck.. and then i'm going home