User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 06:56   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Unhappy My mom's meds...

My mom's anti-depressives (or some mood-modification drugs, whatsoever) are pretty inefficient. I took two yesterday, and it didn't move my head at the slightest.

People shouldn't buy low-efficiency pills.

People shouldn't sell placebo meds.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 06:58   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My mom's meds...

people shouldn't take drugs not prescribed to them.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 07:00   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Oh.

You've got a good point there.

True, I weigh some twenty pounds more than my mother, and I'm some 20 cm taller too. Maybe I should take three or four next time, hence they might have some effect then?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 07:01   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

now you're just being stupid :\

drugs prescribed for depression and such are because of a chemical problem in your brain

you don't have that problem
the drugs won't work for you
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 08:39   #5
Devilizer
Harbinger of your Doom!

Devilizer is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe take the whole bottle/package? should have some effect then.. Death perhaps..? As Aryn said, if they aint prescribed for you, then stay off em..
I Rise to rule once again,
I Rise to be...

The Harbinger of your Doom!
Devilizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 08:57   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

I have a problem with depression and moodiness.

Perhaps I should visit a shrink.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:02   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're an idiot for taking unprescriped, unknown drugs.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:03   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

I know.

I was feeling a little bad yesterday.

You know why. Stuff.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:10   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Anti-Depressants aren't instantly effective, you know.

You have to take them over a long period of time for them to work at all.

If someone had invented an instant feel-good pill, he'd be a billionaire.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:20   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd laugh if you were taking her HRT pills or something.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:34   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Oh.

You've got a good point there.

True, I weigh some twenty pounds more than my mother, and I'm some 20 cm taller too. Maybe I should take three or four next time, hence they might have some effect then?
Yes, then later we can all chant together...

"She told us she was hardcore.."

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:37   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
"She told us she was hardcore.."
Tietäjä's a girl? oh that would make the HRT thing much less funny.

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:43   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
Tietäjä's a girl? oh that would make the HRT thing much less funny.
Good point, for some reason, I've always had this idea that Tietäjä was a girl.

His(Her) other thread where (s)he was talking about her girlfriend, and how (s)he was going to go out with another girl to make the first one jealous sounded like lesbian cat-fights gone crazy, AND ALL ONE THE BOARDS !!!

Then I realised (s)he was a he and the story got infinitely duller. Oh well.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:57   #14
Radical Edward

aah well, perhaps if he is taking his mum's HRT pills, in a few months time it will be a lesbian cat ight gone crazy.

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:12   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

Oh.

I've always thought I'm male. Nice to see Meat disagrees though.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:15   #16
Radical Edward

you don't want to be? I'm confused anyway.

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:35   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
you don't want to be?
Hence the taking of the HRT pills.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 12:56   #18
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Sounds like a nasty case of EMOitis

Only known cure is a direct infusion of hot lead directly into the cranium or the pulmonary system.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:21   #19
Basdereva

Basdereva is an unknown quantity at this point

Anti-depressants / Mood enhancer medications take at least 3 weeks of regular use to get into your system and begin taking effect.
Basdereva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:28   #20
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Are you sure you aren't taking her hormone reposition pills?

If you grow b00bs you'll took the wrong pill

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:33   #21
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Are you sure you aren't taking her hormone reposition pills?

If you grow b00bs you'll took the wrong pill

this joke originated in post #10

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:18   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

They are actually anti-depressants. Reading the recipe they are actually supposed to be taken daily for some weeks.

Idimmu, Mir is actually still functional, just a part of it fell off. Alexis psychotron is still up at the sky, nobody just cares about it as it appears just like one of the other random spacial debris.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:20   #23
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy pills are for the weak of mind looking for a quick way out of fixing their life.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:23   #24
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Take 6-8 of them, then see if something happens.
When i take painkillers, i only use paralgin forte (heavy painkillers), and i take 5-7 of them.

Works like a charm when you flush them down with vodka!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:24   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Yes, death pays off lack of sleep.