User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 00:32   #1
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Propaganda!

Where has the Propaganda Gone? Dreadnought asked.....

Well the propaganda is there, you just need to look for it!

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=59960

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:18   #2
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Propaganda!

omg....
is started that shit with this one:
http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=59744

and then taking another pic of the same page is ****ing lame

and yes im drunken
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:23   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

lol @ Treveler
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:25   #4
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko
omg....
is started that shit with this one:
http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=59744

and then taking another pic of the same page is ****ing lame

and yes im drunken
omg!!

You shouldnt drink and post! THATS lame!
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:26   #5
Dreadnought

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=60325
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:30   #6
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
omg!!

You shouldnt drink and post! THATS lame!
only children and drunken ppl tell the truth

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:31   #7
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
When “the old man” wrote that he was old and senile!
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:33   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I never believed in Einstein, and now I deffo won't
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:34   #9
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko
only children and drunken ppl tell the truth
Yeah I know, it was my 3 year old nephew who made that pic!
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:35   #10
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Yeah I know, it was my 3 year old nephew who made that pic!

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:50   #11
Nadar
I see you!

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=60392
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 03:18   #12
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=60439
hoho tomkat, see what I found

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 03:48   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's tomK, so I feel for tomcat's sister, whoever that is.

OI TREVELER. It's true actually. Every defence I have run has been successful - no FaNG nasties have got through on any of them ^_^

I'd make one of those but it's 3:40am and I can't think of anything witty. REST ASSURED I'LL SLEEP ON IT AND WILL GIVE YOU ALL AN AMUSING PICTURE TOMORROW.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 05:38   #14
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
REST ASSURED I'LL SLEEP ON IT AND WILL GIVE YOU ALL AN AMUSING PICTURE TOMORROW.
I`ll keep a smile ready for your contribution.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 06:36   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

*friendly warning to keep it clean guys*

i think this thread is a nice break from the others
sure made me chuckle (or is chortle the new 'in' word? :\)
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 07:02   #16
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Atleast I enjoyed Traveler's pic, that isn't even remotely funny.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 10:22   #17
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
it is funneh.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 10:25   #18
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
now now outcast, he wasnt being literal we all know your Hung like a Swan. ;-)
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 10:39   #19
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
now now outcast, he wasnt being literal we all know your Hung like a Swan. ;-)
hehe. ronnie is just jealous.

I wasn't saying that the pic was sick or something, just that it was really NOT funny, mainly because it has been overused.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 13:46   #20
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

After that amazing attack from FAnG last night (battlecalcs are your friend!), I thought this was rather fitting:

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=61039
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 18:52   #21
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Proof that einstein got things wrong.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:22   #22
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After that amazing attack from FAnG last night (battlecalcs are your friend!), I thought this was rather fitting:

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=61039
If we were aiming for roids we would have pulled most of the fleets,

We expected the combat code to actually allow us to kill.

If we'd know how shabby the combat code works for large fleets we'd have likely launched on Spinner for allowing such a moronic thing to be allowed to happen.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 21:37   #23
Tomkat

Quote:
If we were aiming for roids we would have pulled most of the fleets,

We expected the combat code to actually allow us to kill.

If we'd know how shabby the combat code works for large fleets we'd have likely launched on Spinner for allowing such a moronic thing to be allowed to happen.

We managed to calc what was going to happen.

Why else do you think we pulled all our fleets at ETA 1?
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:36   #24
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
We managed to calc what was going to happen.

Why else do you think we pulled all our fleets at ETA 1?
Because TEE has no balls. I know that some certain ToT HC recalled from my planet 2 times because he would have rushed into 2 300 ship banshee fleets with his vesuvius.

oh, and I found those comments:

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=62595 <-- Wakko
http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=62597 <-- Marduk
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 01:05   #25
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

the people using einstein quotes make me laugh - the word of someone who uses black chalk on a blackboard..
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 04:30   #26
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Because TEE has no balls. I know that some certain ToT HC recalled from my planet 2 times because he would have rushed into 2 300 ship banshee fleets with his vesuvius.
You're trying to link two completely unrelated events here.

Eclipse were defending against your battleships. We recalled as we knew perfectly well you'd cap next to nothing.

Eclipse are not ToT. They also weren't attacking in this position.

Relating this to some event you recall from ToT has absolutely nothing to do with Eclipse. If you are going to retort with your own ideas of why we recalled (obviously I'm lying, there must be some deeper, more secret reason why we recalled, right FAnG peons?) at least keep them in the same area.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 07:46   #27
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hehe, no problem Tomkat, but since I remember this one quote of Sonnenbomber where he said that "ToT/Eclipse politics are done by Focht and him. No matter if it's about ToT's or Eclipse's political relations" I thought you finally see ToT as your bg again ;-)

However, how can Eclipse keep a political tie to an alliance which obviously 'supports' cheating in the same way LDK did?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 10:50   #28
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

how amusing
________
PRILOSEC WITHDRAW

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:54.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 10:51   #29
Tomkat

Quote:
However, how can Eclipse keep a political tie to an alliance which obviously 'supports' cheating in the same way LDK did?
Aren't you FAng?
Haven't they got a rather patchy record in terms of the HC and other command members, let alone the members, with deletion from account sharing?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:07   #30
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=63560
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:15   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=63576

This one's better :P
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:29   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
Yeah, hilarious.....

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=63848
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:36   #33
Heartless

Quote:
Aren't you FAng?
Haven't they got a rather patchy record in terms of the HC and other command members, let alone the members, with deletion from account sharing?
Am I FAnG ?
Do I even still play PA?
Go figure.

However, I have several dozens of megabytes of IRC Logs from round 5 to pax where it is shown that your lapdogs are cheating lapdogs.
Of course, not all of them. But at least their command and quite a few of their members.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:41   #34
Tomkat

Leaving your "I take my retorts from the School of Morden" reply ("I don't play PA, so I don't care!"), back to this original claim of yours that a significant number of ToT command cheat;
If they cheat, and you have pointed our esteemed PA Team over there, why haven't they been closed or even suspended yet?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:44   #35
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=63878

There u go
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:52   #36
Tomkat

Quote:
http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=63909
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:05   #37
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=63947

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:15   #38
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Jesus Christ, what have I done
I find it hard to justify
each time I try to solve just one
my problems seem to multiply
now it’s just too late to wrap a smile around my face

(2x)
this is propaganda
you know, you know

I tried to make it go away
and I have tried the best I can
it’s been around for nights and days
they say it’s only in my head

(2x)
this is propaganda
you know, you know

(7x)
this is propaganda
you know, you know

this is propaganda

DTA
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:23   #39
Nadar
I see you!

Allfather singing Briskeby?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:50   #40
Heartless

Quote:
Leaving your "I take my retorts from the School of Morden" reply ("I don't play PA, so I don't care!"), back to this original claim of yours that a significant number of ToT command cheat;
If they cheat, and you have pointed our esteemed PA Team over there, why haven't they been closed or even suspended yet?
I am filling in the reports slowly.
However, why some are still open though 100% evidence was provided is of course PA Team's secret. Even I don't know.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 15:23   #41
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Am I FAnG ?
Do I even still play PA?
Err, yes.

What's your point exactly?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 15:30   #42
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Allfather singing Briskeby?

DTA
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 17:20   #43
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

http://www.goog.dk/pic/my.php?id=64546
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 17:37   #44
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

This thread was actually quite good until Heartless started posting on it.

Oh, and for the record, Allfather is not, never has been and never will be Eclipse High Command.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:16   #45
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Aren't you FAng?
You appear to forget that some of the ex fang hc which you speak of are now in Eclipse.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:21   #46
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Leaving your "I take my retorts from the School of Morden" reply ("I don't play PA, so I don't care!"),
If your going to try and use my words, at least make them accurate.
I have never said im not playing, What I said was Im not playing the game out of choice and I couldnt really care much less about my planet, and that AD means even less to me than it did a few rounds back when even then I posted out of boredom and to see the responces of people who take things seriously.

As for why you recall it still does not explain the combat, if you were so sure we were out to roid with 3000 battleships, care to explain why most were set to target Structures or Ships, and why you even defended in the first place, Surely eclipse in there great wisdom wouldnt waste ships now would they, afterall they have some of the finest minds from primary school there.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:37   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
I am filling in the reports slowly.
However, why some are still open though 100% evidence was provided is of course PA Team's secret. Even I don't know.
Very slowly indeed it seems. Isn't it about a week since you were kicked out of ToT?
The most obvious explanation for PA Team not deleting them could be that they found no evidence of it? As it didn't happen?

Quote:
As for why you recall it still does not explain the combat, if you were so sure we were out to roid with 3000 battleships, care to explain why most were set to target Structures or Ships, and why you even defended in the first place, Surely eclipse in there great wisdom wouldnt waste ships now would they, afterall they have some of the finest minds from primary school there.
1. If we didn't defend, you would have got through, and then recalled the escort fleets, so you COULD have capped some roids.

2. If they were set to target Structures, why did you only kill 2 structures in total? I know the battle code is a bit shoddy when it comes to structures, but I am pretty sure 3000 BS should be more efficient than that, if 40% of them are set to Structure.

3. We weren't wasting ships. Every defensive ship sent is backed up with a careful calculation, and double checked. We had spare ships, might as well tie up your fleets somewhere where plenty of your ships were heading.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:51   #48
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You appear to forget that some of the ex fang hc which you speak of are now in Eclipse.
winner

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:10   #49
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
2. If they were set to target Structures, why did you only kill 2 structures in total? I know the battle code is a bit shoddy when it comes to structures, but I am pretty sure 3000 BS should be more efficient than that, if 40% of them are set to Structure.
Now you know why im pissed at the combat code.

Simple fact is, if we wanted to roid him we would, but that would not do much good cause he could resteal them quickly.

And quite frankly you insult my intelligence if you think i'd waste 3k battleships wioh most as flak just to roid someone who would re roid them back, I wanted to kill which is a worthy use of 3k battleships.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:25   #50
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
Oh, and for the record, Allfather is not, never has been and never will be Eclipse High Command.
slander!
I will have your ass demoted to kitchenduty cause of this outragous statement!

DTA