User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:53   #51
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice
Re: Nodrog

I would be a perfect moderator!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:54   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
for the love of buddha.

i talked jj into making you a mod.

reactivated your account just before you got it back, and was in pm with jj as he offered you the position.

You could have told me at the time seeing as we were also bloody talking at that exact moment.

PS I remember you saying you used to take the blame for threads squirrel deleted back when he was GD mod just because it was easier heh.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:54   #53
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away

You'd ban me straight away wouldnt you :O(
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:54   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

This is not true.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:55   #55
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
You'd ban me straight away wouldnt you :O(
No, i would just reset my registry date to november 2000 when i first registerd, change name back to allfather and change your "title" to fluffybear...

MUHAHAHAHAHA :-O

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:55   #56
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Nodrog

Quote:
That's what Hitler said.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:55   #57
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is not true.
liar :´(

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:56   #58
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's what Hitler said.
Hitler > Bush.

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:56   #59
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
PS I remember you saying you used to take the blame for threads squirrel deleted back when he was GD mod just because it was easier heh.

during the "alby is a biased american mod closing all these anti america threads"

that was being a team player.

being persecuted for threads i didnt close.

like the a-team.

dun dun dun dun.

dun dun dun.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:57   #60
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you withdrew that statement on several occasions, i even had a thread saved at one point written entirely about how i was the best mod ever, BY YOU.
I'm not sure I believe this.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:57   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
liar :´(

Although I'd let you mod AD if you promised to delete every single thread and ban people who mentioned PA <3
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:58   #62
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Although I'd let you mod AD if you promised to delete every single thread and ban people who mentioned PA <3
I pwomise <3

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:59   #63
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I'm not sure I believe this.

one occasion, you were pleased about the banning of Yahwe.

many occasions mr Adams.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:01   #64
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can remember nothing from the last four years.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:04   #65
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
I can remember nothing from the last four years.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
^_^

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:05   #66
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
^_^
I might die at any minute. That's not funny. Not remotely.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:06   #67
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

I find it very amusing :´(

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:08   #68
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I find it very amusing :´(
That's because you're scum.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:11   #69
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Im the scum of the earth, respect my ****in' authoritah!!!

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:12   #70
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Im the scum of the earth, respect my ****in' authoritah!!!
I've seen all this shit before, and it aint going to get you nowhere, son.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:14   #71
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

As the elder of this thread, i demand an edit of your post!

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:15   #72
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
As the elder of this thread, i demand an edit of your post!
If you perform a sex act of my choice on me, I might let you off with a twenty day account suspension. But I might not. All depends on you.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:16   #73
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

With my frequency of posting (bar this thread), I do not think I would notive a ban :/

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:17   #74
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Nodrog

Quote:
With my frequency of posting (bar this thread), I do not think I would notive a ban :/
Set fire to your house?
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:19   #75
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Im scandinavian, im almost never souber anough to post :/
But your halfway right, i set fire to my kitchen 3months ago :/

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:20   #76
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Im scandinavian, im almost never souber anough to post :/
But your halfway right, i set fire to my kitchen 3months ago :/
You don't seem to realise the gravity of what you're saying.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:21   #77
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Why would I ?

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:23   #78
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Why would I ?
Because you're a drunkard and you're Scandinavian.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:24   #79
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

That only makes me a perfect arian, not a walking brain :/

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:27   #80
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
That only makes me a perfect arian, not a walking brain :/
Exemplified by the fact you can't spell aryan.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 03:29   #81
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

I rest my case :/
"goes back to cartoon network"

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 04:53   #82
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GET OFF MY BOARD, ALL OF YOU.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 11:34   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vanilla likes posting threads entitled 'Nodrog', doesn't he?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 14:01   #84
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

and you like posting.... well posting in general MrL :)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 15:49   #85
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i remember when karm killed the boards tinkering.

i got pm's on irc accusing me of deleting the foums.

i was almost upset.

:O(

I deny everything and you can't proove it

honest gov
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 15:52   #86
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
You say no, but your eyes say yes.
the geeky owner of the store "androids dungeon" said that on the stan lee episode
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 16:48   #87
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this thread, past moderators compare penis size.
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 17:37   #88
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
I deny everything and you can't proove it

honest gov
That karmulian, 'e only eva 'urt 'is own kand. Gave 'is mother flaars an' that.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 19:25   #89
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Best off topic thread in 2004.

Changing a thread meant for one user to all about another user.

That's skill.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 00:09   #90
«Messiah»

«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice

Jboy was my prodigy!

I'll never hear a bad word against him.

(I had to register for this post, and someone's stolen my name AND i don't have my ace registered date anymore )

«Messiah»
«Messiah» is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 00:12   #91
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Messiah»
(I had to register for this post, and someone's stolen my name AND i don't have my ace registered date anymore )
I blame JBOY.