User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:20   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hmmmmmm

I forgot my password* for my online credit card account.

I phone the helpline.

After providing a few pieces of info (date i applied for the account, mothers maiden name and my address) my password was reset.

I am left feeling that this might not be the most secure account in the world.

Somebody reassure me plsta.

*most of my passwords are similar and i started back at work a few days after giving a password for the account and my computer at work needed a password and when i couldnt log on i was told to try all my old passwords id used on it (they change every 12 weeks or so) "just to see" and what with thinking of all the old ones i forgot my new one.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:29   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hmmmmmm

Most password stuff is pretty rubbish anyway.

My work has a stupid password policy (changes regularly, can't re-use passwords, have to use numeric characters, etc) yet they cheerfully allow "train1/train1" to exist as a generic account WHICH THEY THEN WRITE THE PASSWORD FOR ON THE WALL OF THE TRAINING ROOM.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:33   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Today in college I fell asleep during one of my lectures and woke up an hour and a half later only to still be subjected to the same monotonous boring tripe.

PS every single page of my sociology book mentions marx

PPS AND THERE ARE SEVENTY HUNDRED AND FORTY ****ING TWO PAGES.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:46   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Passwords are a hassle. Bring on retinal scans. Huzzah!
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:51   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Passwords are a hassle. Bring on retinal scans. Huzzah!
And then the criminals pluck out your eyeball in order to get inside the secret complex.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:57   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Abbey national will resend you a new passcode and registration code in seperate letters to your home address much like how you recieve your pin card number for a bank card, with regards to their on-line banking.

Hi from canada btw, Immigrations kept me a while and I hazard an improbable thought that you had done something to my passport rankin while I was waiting there as unlikely as it was. Still I bet it's nice to know I still think about you peter even though there's an ocean between us.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:57   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

o shit
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:04   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i've long forgotten the password for my online banking (debit card)
i've tried to get it back a few times.. but either i'm on hold for ages.. get bored and hang up.. or once i finally got an operator, and even though i could prove my identity.. because i couldn't remember my last purchase (i hadn't used my debit card for a few weeks) she wouldn't give me my password.
so i got pissed off and gave up.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:04   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Hi from canada btw, Immigrations kept me a while and I hazard an improbable thought that you had done something to my passport rankin while I was waiting there as unlikely as it was.

It's not unlikely.

I could have cancelled your passport if i'd wanted to (which would have shown up on a computer scan of your barcode) but i decided against it.

It is waaaaaay to easy to trace who did it.*

*i suppose i could have used someone elses comp whilst they were away and hadn't logged off but that doesn't really happen (hello security concious) and anyway i like the people i work with and that would have gotten one of them into DEEP shit.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:06   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i've long forgotten the password for my online banking (debit card)
i've tried to get it back a few times.. but either i'm on hold for ages.. get bored and hang up.. or once i finally got an operator, and even though i could prove my identity.. because i couldn't remember my last purchase (i hadn't used my debit card for a few weeks) she wouldn't give me my password.
so i got pissed off and gave up.

I was put through pretty much imediately and i got my password reset.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:07   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

OK now that i have my credit card i have now put myself into hawk on one for the first time ever (hello balance transfer).
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:08   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

transfer me some money :\
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:09   #13
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Hello Dace.
Need to get a hold of the cash so you can buy preteen hookers huh?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:10   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
transfer me some money :\

I cant my overdraft kinda expires at the end of the month.

This is why i needed the credit card (transfer debt from bank to cc company ... just transfer ... not make any more).

I should sav money this way too (if i pay it off within the 6 months).
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:11   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Hawk?

ITT JBG IS MRL
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:17   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Hello Dace.
Need to get a hold of the cash so you can buy preteen hookers huh?

I find it's cheaper to buy love.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:19   #17
Aryn
Happy

ok fair enough
gl with the finances
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 17:23   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Hawk?

ITT JBG IS MRL
The who the what when?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 17:57   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a completely off topic post.

btw... which textbook is that jbg?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:52   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

lol dace
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote