User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 11:00   #101
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
Re: Recruits

yes tomkat only problem is that I don't c those medium/high ranked guys I c only medium ranked guys... that's like the point of my whole story if u didn't get it yet.
The Forsakenlands - The Ðragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 11:45   #102
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
or the 20 waves you send alone on lockhead and got no roids either in any of them ?
I took 300 from him
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 11:59   #103
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Would have been the funniest thing seeing alliance without a single top10 planet win this round.

But hell, anything is possible.. this is PaX after all ^^

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 13:26   #104
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

there is anough people left to have a top100 ?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 13:33   #105
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
I took 300 from him

congrats....
but please correct ur signature:

r10 - 16:4:10 I am not a girl of these aint boobs ‹ragons Terr (closed for cheating)

ta
suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:04   #106
Jurgen
The Ðragon

I suppose u didn't know the fact that he got a hold of multihunter like 2h after being deleted and they made the decision that planet was clean. However it was already deleted so no can do.
U can try check planetarion discussions to c the story I think.
(no wonder he wants money back).
--
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:28   #107
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Blah blah blah blah blah
Get a life K-W :P
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:29   #108
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrTorspo
after they started closing cheaters, fang wasnt a problem anymore ^^
:smith:
wanna hear some funny truth? after the closed FAnGers (which are like 3 IN TOTAL) FAnG would STILL have been bigger then Elysium ...

you're a joke, what on can you ever claim about those you just recruited? You attacked them an entire round, you tried to steal their roids, you had Xto spying ON our server. But in the end, you turn out to be a bunch of hypocrits cause suddenly those enemies become your own planets cause they have a nice score. Get real, EVERYONE in PA knows what a cheap fake victory this is, imo I think this only makes Eclipse look better, cause they didn't resort to such actions.

Ohh and btw, Irvine closed for having 8/9 planets, YOU MADE A DEAL WITH? You know he cheated right? Again ... Hypocrits

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:49   #109
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen
dear focht
Eh... Focht... check past rounds plz. u can prolly c I've achieved way more than u as planetary, galaxy or alliance wice.
Good attempt thoz... I appreciate that ur atleast trying. Really I do.
shows how little you know about me, unless you ever ended as a top5 planet i guess you lose that competition, not even to mention the amount of overall top100-150 rankings where i would own you aswell badly. Alliancewise my young alliance won already 1 round yours (dragons) so far none. Once you participated in a round block-victory r6 as a commandmember, while i did so in r5,r7,r9 and r10.
Highest gal achievement of you is 1 time gc of a top galaxy by fencesitting, i guess i cant beat that record since i played always for my alliance, yet i have myself top10 and top20 galaxyranks more then u have in total tho.

Just to break your epenis jurgen, there are alot of players out there far better then you and im afraid i must say from the stats im one of them.

more info for you here: http://www.caeneus.org/planetarion/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 22:17   #110
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

Ohh and btw, Irvine closed for having 8/9 planets, YOU MADE A DEAL WITH? You know he cheated right? Again ... Hypocrits

rgds Kj

And you knew what was going on during the round, so I guess that makes you a hypocrite for calling someone else a hypocrite
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 23:49   #111
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
And you knew what was going on during the round, so I guess that makes you a hypocrite for calling someone else a hypocrite
nope, you're wrong there. I had no knowledge at ALL about Irvine's cheating. Ask NB3, he told me in pm like on the night FAnG pple got kicked from FAnG. I wasn't aware that he had been closed for cheating untill NB3 told me so ...

So try again, hopefully this time with something more solid?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:23   #112
Jurgen
The Ðragon

ah yes u refer about that lucky strike that got u donated into top10 once?
gw I must admit hihi...
but we all know while rounds go on it becomes harder to win.

Maybe some day u'll also notice that ur best times r far behind already oldman...

Also I haven't seen u doing anything on your own really.... Fury (which now is called Eclipse) has and will always be remembered as Sid's alliance I'm afraid. What do u think about my alliance?

Also I can't c u beating Ðragons in anyway this round. U had bigger block that's true.
Biggest alliance = Elysium
Biggest planet = Ðragons
Most planets top10 = Ðragons
Most planets top100 = Elysium
eh Most planets Eclipse?
I'm afraid that is not a factory of success.

P.S. I fully understand that u don't wanna c the truth. We both know ur ego would never be able to handle it. But like sum wice man once said... eventually we'll all disappear.
--
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:36   #113
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Also I can't c u beating Ðragons in anyway this round. U had bigger block that's true.
To be quite honest I don't see any way Eclipse beat Dragons at all this round either.

2 Eclipse 219248 150.399.024
3 Ðragons 137201 108.952.096

Oh wait!
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:36   #114
Jurgen
The Ðragon

hih I can find u once being rank5 gw (donations)
once was it 74 and once 94 as planet. Dunno howmany times u've been gc of ur galaxy nor howmany rounds u've played.
I've been 2 times rank 10.
GC of rank1, 14 gals and 2 more times gc of top100 gals. (once just a member)
u?

My alliance won round 6 and my galaxy more than any galaxy has ever won.
My Clusteralliance has been biggest clusteralliance 2 times.
My alliance and allies won also 9.5
and if u r counting this round also my galaxy in top25 and planet top100.
I heard u were gonna hump into 16:4 btw. 2 bad ur hump got rollbacked with that record u would have owned me thisround.
(also I've never takenover a planet nor exiled myself into another galaxy or even tried to do either of those)

Ah yes about ur alliance winning 1 round already I remember my alliance doing pretty good in r9.5
even though it was just a practice since this is our first round as actual alliance so hum... no wonder u might beat us in that scalary since we've not played 1 round as Ðragons yet.

P.S. pm me if u wanna c a picture of me with a planetarion t-shirt. I've liek heard they send those to best players I think I've got 1 ;-). U'll never get a shirt, but atleast a picture so that u could imagine or? I'm in netgamers mostly in channel called #dragons .
--

Last edited by Jurgen; 18 Dec 2003 at 00:44.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:37   #115
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Saltie

like I said more members?
--
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:46   #116
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TardSociety

[edit] btw Zhil i hate u for making me read ur dribble please keep it off the forums or grow up

And you are?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:47   #117
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
nope, you're wrong there. I had no knowledge at ALL about Irvine's cheating. Ask NB3, he told me in pm like on the night FAnG pple got kicked from FAnG. I wasn't aware that he had been closed for cheating untill NB3 told me so ...

So try again, hopefully this time with something more solid?

rgds Kj
I apoligise if you didnt know. Thinking on it, maybe you didnt, as you didnt know of alot of other things that were going on in Fang. I guess that just makes you Ignorant.... Is that more solid?
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:55   #118
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i thought a person being closed and the reason behind it was between Multi hunters and the planet owner only.....

whats NB3 doing running round telling you about someone elses planet?

as a general reply to the entire thread so far, i'd just like to say i was once a person who thought and said openly 'alliance rankings spk for themselves' but recent events hav lead me to believe 'alliance ranks mean **** all'.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:07   #119
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I apoligise if you didnt know. Thinking on it, maybe you didnt, as you didnt know of alot of other things that were going on in Fang. I guess that just makes you Ignorant.... Is that more solid?
you're funny ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:10   #120
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
hih I can find u once being rank5 gw (donations)
ops wrong i was top10 most of the round
Quote:
once was it 74 and once 94 as planet. Dunno howmany times u've been gc of ur galaxy nor howmany rounds u've played.
I've been 2 times rank 10.
(once in r9.5 where we both know how you achieved that eh?)
Therefore 3 top100 vs 2 quiet obvious or ? especially if you count that i didnt play 2 rounds
and ended top150 in r3.
Quote:
GC of rank1, 14 gals and 2 more times gc of top100 gals. (once just a member)
u?
u have been gc of 14 gals ? since we only had 11 rounds so far this makes you a multi or ?
Quote:
My alliance won round 6 and my galaxy more than any galaxy has ever won.
An alliance you were member of according to the persons in that round you had no real part in that achievemnt anyways and poltically you werent seen either. Your galaxy won by fencesitting tho and was "ahead" like every other galaxy winning the round.
Quote:
My Clusteralliance has been biggest clusteralliance 2 times.
And a clusteralliance is what achievement really ? "the player i know once won the round" would have the same value tho.
Quote:
My alliance and allies won also 9.5
Eventho dragons played no role in the war (apart from your topplanet beeing closed) ill give you the 2nd huge notification that you achieved a 2nd blockvictory still 4 vs 2 .
Quote:
and if u r counting this round also my galaxy in top25 and planet top100.
I heard u were gonna hump into 16:4 btw. 2 bad ur hump got rollbacked with that record u would have owned me thisround.
(also I've never takenover a planet nor exiled myself into another galaxy or even tried to do either of those)
well maybe the random round caters you especially seeing you "made" your galaxy top25
and no i didnt hump into 16:4 i proved the exile bug your alliance was useing for awhile to the public. Soemthing you justified to me as "fair" when we talked about walken

Quote:
Ah yes about ur alliance winning 1 round already I remember my alliance doing pretty good in r9.5
even though it was just a practice since this is our first round as actual alliance so hum... no wonder u might beat us in that scalary since we've not played 1 round as Ðragons yet.
Eclipse won its first round aswell and that by far more dominating. Yet dragons were only participating in the win of their block in r9.5
Quote:
P.S. pm me if u wanna c a picture of me with a planetarion t-shirt. I've liek heard they send those to best players I think I've got 1 ;-). U'll never get a shirt, but atleast a picture so that u could imagine or? I'm in netgamers mostly in channel called #dragons .
Why would i want a picture of you in your shirt, i own myself 2 of them sucks to be you eh ?
but maybe one day youll get also a 2nd shirt, oh wait they stopped offering prices :P
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:10   #121
Fyodor
Behe

Its funny when the truth is funny.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:14   #122
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Its funny when the truth is funny.
lol, I don't see any clue whatsoever in your posts m8. You know NOTHING about FAnG, seriously 0.0 ...

I know more if not most about FAnG then anyone else does. Maybe I'm not the one showing it etc but believe me, I know more about FAnG then you know about your own alliance, after all I got access to everything, something you can't claim can you?

So stop this childish personal hits towards me ok, it's useless and it only makes you look like a troll. Not that you care about that but nm.

(Focht and Jurgen, get a room thx, and take zukhov with ya )

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:25   #123
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know more if not most about FAnG then anyone else does. I got access to everything, something you can't claim can you?
Quote:
Sorry, it just lept out at me while skimming through the troll posts.
Back to coursework I go!
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 03:47   #124
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Fury (which now is called Eclipse) has and will always be remembered as Sid's alliance I'm afraid.
This is just a lame point spun out again and again. No Sid or the original Fury executive = no Fury fella.

So what if Eclipse have lots of smaller members - if it doesn't stop them from bossing the enemy about, they still hold the initiative. As someone who played r6, I thought you would at least recognise that, but you didn't really participate did you
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 05:48   #125
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
lol, I don't see any clue whatsoever in your posts m8. You know NOTHING about FAnG, seriously 0.0 ...

I know more if not most about FAnG then anyone else does. Maybe I'm not the one showing it etc but believe me, I know more about FAnG then you know about your own alliance, after all I got access to everything, something you can't claim can you?

So stop this childish personal hits towards me ok, it's useless and it only makes you look like a troll. Not that you care about that but nm.

(Focht and Jurgen, get a room thx, and take zukhov with ya )

rgds Kj

Actually I know quite alot about my alliance. And the funny thing is my alliance happens to be Fang. So to say I know "Nothing" is quite humerousHmm guess you can cut the irony with a spoon. And during round 10 there happened to be numerous things you where unaware of until after they happened.

Ill stop the childish hits against you, the moment you stop the childish hits on Irvine.....
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 06:59   #126
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Points 2, 3 and 4 all relates to score.
Like I wrote to Zhil, Legion did have CpV.

Since you claim things about Fury, and their member base out of top100, I suggest you back your argument up with some evidence.
Yest they do relate to score. As i explained in my post there are many correlactions among the factors. A great allainces will be good in all measurements of allainces, that is hardly the point and was never disputed so I have no clue why you are bringing it up.

YOU made an argument. That Legion was dominant in relation to Fury in rd 2. YOU have not proved that. You presented one weak piece of evidence, that out of the top 100, Legion had more planets. That is a far far cry from proving your point.

So, once again, why dont you prove your point or shut up. You dont just get to toss the burden of proof on me because you cant make yours. Prove that Legion was remarkebly stronger without bringing up your only piece of evidence so far that no intelligence person would interpret as showing a strong legion dominance.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 07:01   #127
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen, I think there are still enough of us around who have been around long enough to get a good laugh out of the respect you seem to be demanding atm.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 07:17   #128
ZeroCool

ZeroCool is an unknown quantity at this point

)
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:30   #129
Jurgen
The Ðragon

hihi
To kw - focht and others.
I've been around since round1 so that's about being "old enough".
And about u getting a good laugh plz imagine how good me and my friends have laughed.

This is really funniest stuff ever Focht how old r u? according ur gallery picture ~30, but according ur comments here ~12.
hihi
Maybe u didn't notice my laughs in every post ehehheheaeaheaheah. yeah I could have kept this going on for many days I suppose, but I must start my xmas stuff now so I'll just ruin the fun for my m8's which still r laughing their asses off like me.

FOCHT! Atleast I'm sure my father can run faster than yours.
(got the point now I hope... if u still don't know why we r laughing pm me in netgamers u know the chan where to find me like "my god this is hilarious")
hihihihi.

Also about being multi: no... I can be gc of top 14 galaxy without having 14 planets (sorry).
Seems like u don't know much about me either, but atleast u r funny enough to start a ****size race even with out it.
U really r 1 of hte funniest guys I've ever seen in boards hun. Keep it going.
Maybe I should once start a thread "My IQ is better than fochts" I suppose that would make us a good laugh also.
"focht: no! my round 6 posting show that my iq is way above yours"
"focht minion: yes focht is oldtimer his iq must beat yours"

Seriously I know nothing about ur history and I suppose u know even less about mine.
I hope I can always fight against u and wish that u follow me to ******** after this horror ends.

Pa was fun PAX sucked, but still all credit to those who will eventually win the round (even to eclipse if they win) and no I don't hate u it was just a principle. I don't even hate u Focht actually I suppose u r a good alliance leader (a bit 2 full of yourself and this game thoz and a bit childish atleast according what I've just seen). If u don't start to play ******** I'll really miss u guys since I need a new alliance to "hate".

Btw. focht ur galaxy has won 2 times or where did u get those shirts eh?
(atleast I think u don't have pa mousepad or mug) hihihihi

P.S. I haven't been gc 14 times I have been gc of top 1 and 14 ... galaxies, also 16:4 told me a awy different story about ur humping into that galaxy.

We could have a vote which1 has achieved more me or focht hihi that would be fun thoz.

P.P.S. no I'm not native english so I'm sorry if sum of my sentences written wrong or summit I still suppose every1 got the point.
--
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:59   #130
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

wtf i knew pax was boring but this takes the biscuit

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 13:21   #131
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point

Kjeldoran you really arent the one to call any1 a hypocrite in here, and dont take this stuff so freaking seriosly either(going into personal insults) maybe its "that time of the month"

why didnt you flame leff too btw? his post was far more stupid then mine
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
mjrTorspo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 14:24   #132
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
hihi
To kw - focht and others.
I've been around since round1 so that's about being "old enough".
And about u getting a good laugh plz imagine how good me and my friends have laughed.

This is really funniest stuff ever Focht how old r u? according ur gallery picture ~30, but according ur comments here ~12.
hihi
Maybe u didn't notice my laughs in every post ehehheheaeaheaheah. yeah I could have kept this going on for many days I suppose, but I must start my xmas stuff now so I'll just ruin the fun for my m8's which still r laughing their asses off like me.

FOCHT! Atleast I'm sure my father can run faster than yours.
(got the point now I hope... if u still don't know why we r laughing pm me in netgamers u know the chan where to find me like "my god this is hilarious")
hihihihi.

Also about being multi: no... I can be gc of top 14 galaxy without having 14 planets (sorry).
Seems like u don't know much about me either, but atleast u r funny enough to start a ****size race even with out it.
U really r 1 of hte funniest guys I've ever seen in boards hun. Keep it going.
Maybe I should once start a thread "My IQ is better than fochts" I suppose that would make us a good laugh also.
"focht: no! my round 6 posting show that my iq is way above yours"
"focht minion: yes focht is oldtimer his iq must beat yours"

Seriously I know nothing about ur history and I suppose u know even less about mine.
I hope I can always fight against u and wish that u follow me to ******** after this horror ends.

Pa was fun PAX sucked, but still all credit to those who will eventually win the round (even to eclipse if they win) and no I don't hate u it was just a principle. I don't even hate u Focht actually I suppose u r a good alliance leader (a bit 2 full of yourself and this game thoz and a bit childish atleast according what I've just seen). If u don't start to play ******** I'll really miss u guys since I need a new alliance to "hate".

Btw. focht ur galaxy has won 2 times or where did u get those shirts eh?
(atleast I think u don't have pa mousepad or mug) hihihihi

P.S. I haven't been gc 14 times I have been gc of top 1 and 14 ... galaxies, also 16:4 told me a awy different story about ur humping into that galaxy.

We could have a vote which1 has achieved more me or focht hihi that would be fun thoz.

P.P.S. no I'm not native english so I'm sorry if sum of my sentences written wrong or summit I still suppose every1 got the point.

you didnt realise i trolled you aswell ? otherwise this ****size competition (which i made clear in my first post "epenis") wouldnt have occured.
I got the full set "hun" (eventho i dont share your apparently gay tendencies) Since in r5 the top5 got all the full set and even a game (which i exchanged into roundcredits since i cba to play a game month old when i finally get it, thanks to oreo) The 2nd shirt i got for worldcup, go figure
Where i was also sooo leet and was top3 etc etc.

About your wish to "hate" ppl in other games, im sure someone will go on to entertain you in ********, im afraid i will miss you "hun". Since i dont intend to play ******** or any other browser based games in future. I intend to go more into games like eve and worldofWarcraft. If you go there ill be happy to fight you or alongside you.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:13   #133
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
eventho i dont share your apparently gay tendencies.

LIES.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:19   #134
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well I ask you.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:43   #135
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Facts are ely and eclipse were long time during the round head on head in top100 quality and overall strength.
Eclipse did fight its fair share of battles and you can ask Fang and dragons who the alliance was which got constantly hit. Youll find it to be eclipse, especially since i posted and trolled them to decoy them from ToT who broke off early the round.
As far as i know most of the strategies worked out and coordinated came from Forest and my HC crew someone in eclipse, i dont see how you take the merits for it. Aswell as any other agreements or should i get kal and aranarf to post here to falsify you again ?
Now you claim eclipse was "so much ahead with so many more planets", isnt it true you kicked your smallest planets alongside the cheaters you had to make space and to boost your average ? if not i would reread your logs and also these boards where your command admitted it.
Eclipse on the otherhand saw no need to manipulate our stats or to clean our semi active players who found their freedom i.e. in ******** with us and cba to play fulltime pax anymore. So if you wish to compare membernumbers go on im sure eclipse could lighly manipulate its stats aswell to be even
I'll use some stats from my logs and give my thoughts again without any funny smilies or vain claims.

November 1st (Elysium as first alliance to overtake fang and claim #1)
Elysium vs Fang (planets, roids) t10: 27.5k/30.5k t25: 54k/52k t50: 91k/78k

// Alliances - Top 100 \\
1 Elysium 127956 48.382.048
2 FAnG 127434 48.215.225
3 Eclipse 112241 46.110.458

Now, after November 1st things got heated (perhaps for the first time between alliances in PaX). Fang had lost their precious spot and normal random roiding took a step back - Elysium won the prize for being the target due its achievements. Thirteen days later with our daily defence routines looking like http://venus.elysiumhq.com/elydefence.gif things got worse as Dragons gave an ultimatum to the creators to remove a planet of ours from the game due to using a bug to save half his fleet from a fleetcatch. Justice was served, however Elysium being blackpainted as a cheating alliance demoralized a lot of our players. Planet closures aren't common to Elysium at all. This coupled with removing closed planets, inactives and planets from the free universe that never joined the game was a hard blow (tens of thousands of roids and millions of score gone, not a boost at all). After all the fighting to be a clear #1 alliance, we would have to re-do it all.

End result? Even more incomings solely on us took a heavy toll on our roids, score and planets. Dragons HC setup nd, vsn, fang, wp, and vgn to hit Elysium only. That's a lot of planets targeting a single alliance. A shared coordinates list with the number of waves (normal being 6) and whether the planet had fleet analysis or not was used from then onwards. It was a small miracle that Elysium managed to survive the onslaught, and it wasn't without a touch of luck, as multiple fang planets began to be closed around the 20th of November -- 7 days later -- evening the odds. After the defections to Dragons, Fang and Eclipse the storm's peak seemed to be finally over end of November. However the grim reaper had not been wearing silk gloves as we had lost nearly ten t100 planets during this, amounting to a total of ~17 remaining and a larger change the same change in overall t250 planet rankings leaving us at less than 40 bigger players.

Forest handling strategies? What strategies? I'm sure this might've been the case for Eclipse, but the man wasn't part of overall EET decisions until start of December, when he became the first military personnel from Eclipse to get things done properly. Until then the most precise work had been done by Outcast, an Eclipse techie, if I'm not mistaken.

You say Eclipse was a target because you "trolled them"? I doubt anything made them more emotionally involved than the actions of XtoTheZ (Elysium) or our dear planet closed due to bug (ab)use, which both required creator (Spinner/MrBrick) intervention and in the latter case even rollbacks and stopped ticks! For all else, I mentioned the bulk of it above.

All this said (just to make this clear), EET would not have managed without Eclipse or Elysium. Both were required to beat the opposition.

Quote:
We have, after all, stayed #1 for over 1000 ticks.
wanna hear some funny truth? after the closed FAnGers (which are like 3 IN TOTAL) FAnG would STILL have been bigger then Elysium ...
In PaX it takes time for quality to overtake quantity, and that gave you about 1000 ticks. During that time I believe Elysium held #1 planet.

We calculated the rankings at the time (when fang was still number one with its closed planets) and Elysium would've been about equal to fang and easily surpassed them before end of round. Also, there were more closures after this that would've made a clear distinction in rankings.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:50   #136
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

BITCH FIGHT!! BITCH FIGHT!! WOOHOOOO

ok, I know this post did not quite make the "high standard" of the rest of the thread, but it will have to do. I refuse to comment to this whole troll/flame fest seriously.

:Frodo:

^^ I just saw LOTR3 (do I get an extra inch of ePenis for that?)

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 22:11   #137
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Yest they do relate to score. As i explained in my post there are many correlactions among the factors. A great allainces will be good in all measurements of allainces, that is hardly the point and was never disputed so I have no clue why you are bringing it up.

YOU made an argument. That Legion was dominant in relation to Fury in rd 2. YOU have not proved that. You presented one weak piece of evidence, that out of the top 100, Legion had more planets. That is a far far cry from proving your point.

So, once again, why dont you prove your point or shut up. You dont just get to toss the burden of proof on me because you cant make yours. Prove that Legion was remarkebly stronger without bringing up your only piece of evidence so far that no intelligence person would interpret as showing a strong legion dominance.
So your base your argument that Fury in r7 were the leading of the block on fancy planet names?
Top100 (and top250 and so on) IS THE BEST and MOST OBJECTIVE WAY to messure an alliance.

Now stfu and get rid of your mental issues before posting again tard.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 22:23   #138
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
I'll use some stats from my logs and give my thoughts again without any funny smilies or vain claims.

November 1st (Elysium as first alliance to overtake fang and claim #1)
Elysium vs Fang (planets, roids) t10: 27.5k/30.5k t25: 54k/52k t50: 91k/78k

// Alliances - Top 100 \\
1 Elysium 127956 48.382.048
2 FAnG 127434 48.215.225
3 Eclipse 112241 46.110.458

Now, after November 1st things got heated (perhaps for the first time between alliances in PaX). Fang had lost their precious spot and normal random roiding took a step back - Elysium won the prize for being the target due its achievements. Thirteen days later with our daily defence routines looking like http://venus.elysiumhq.com/elydefence.gif things got worse as Dragons gave an ultimatum to the creators to remove a planet of ours from the game due to using a bug to save half his fleet from a fleetcatch. Justice was served, however Elysium being blackpainted as a cheating alliance demoralized a lot of our players. Planet closures aren't common to Elysium at all. This coupled with removing closed planets, inactives and planets from the free universe that never joined the game was a hard blow (tens of thousands of roids and millions of score gone, not a boost at all). After all the fighting to be a clear #1 alliance, we would have to re-do it all.

End result? Even more incomings solely on us took a heavy toll on our roids, score and planets. Dragons HC setup nd, vsn, fang, wp, and vgn to hit Elysium only. That's a lot of planets targeting a single alliance. A shared coordinates list with the number of waves (normal being 6) and whether the planet had fleet analysis or not was used from then onwards. It was a small miracle that Elysium managed to survive the onslaught, and it wasn't without a touch of luck, as multiple fang planets began to be closed around the 20th of November -- 7 days later -- evening the odds. After the defections to Dragons, Fang and Eclipse the storm's peak seemed to be finally over end of November. However the grim reaper had not been wearing silk gloves as we had lost nearly ten t100 planets during this, amounting to a total of ~17 remaining and a larger change the same change in overall t250 planet rankings leaving us at less than 40 bigger players.

Forest handling strategies? What strategies? I'm sure this might've been the case for Eclipse, but the man wasn't part of overall EET decisions until start of December, when he became the first military personnel from Eclipse to get things done properly. Until then the most precise work had been done by Outcast, an Eclipse techie, if I'm not mistaken.

You say Eclipse was a target because you "trolled them"? I doubt anything made them more emotionally involved than the actions of XtoTheZ (Elysium) or our dear planet closed due to bug (ab)use, which both required creator (Spinner/MrBrick) intervention and in the latter case even rollbacks and stopped ticks! For all else, I mentioned the bulk of it above.

All this said (just to make this clear), EET would not have managed without Eclipse or Elysium. Both were required to beat the opposition.

In PaX it takes time for quality to overtake quantity, and that gave you about 1000 ticks. During that time I believe Elysium held #1 planet.

We calculated the rankings at the time (when fang was still number one with its closed planets) and Elysium would've been about equal to fang and easily surpassed them before end of round. Also, there were more closures after this that would've made a clear distinction in rankings.

I'm surprised ... nothing you said here made sence is represents the truth. For a starter; FAnG mainly concetrated in Eclipse, not on Elysium. You also seem to have a VERY selective memory. You name the allies and so CALLED naps of FAnG but you don't mention yours? Why?
You think the pple reading AD are such retards not realizing Ely had asmany ifnot more allies?

You complain about Ely being blackpainted? are you an idiot? You've been doin NOTHING BUT flaming FAnG for the same shit, yet you wonder why pple did it to Ely?

The quality over Quantity is a nice joke. Seems you estimed MAX members was at a certain point about 147 or something (Focht posted something like that), well that beats FAnG cause we never had so much players.
At the start of the round I used to have alot of respect for Ely, but since I've seen how you guys really are and howmuch lies you can come up with and how little respect you can show to those you're fighting in an online game, well ... I guess I can admit I was plain wrong there.

Ely was bigger then FAnG like 2 weeks and during those weeks the "recall bug" became famous. After that was restored, so was FAnG.

And then you start about FAnG losing more then EET and shit like that? Is that your selective memory again?

To Fyodor: I never started flaming Irvine, I dislike him, he dislikes me. So what, we have seemed to have a decent working relation throughout the entire round so ...

MrTjorpo: I'm not taking this personal, I'm not the alliance taking in enemies to end #1, I'm not the only yelling RECRUITS to the rest and massrecruit in the end. I'm not the one calling other cheats but being mad cause they called your alliance cheats etc ...

I'm not the hypocrite here

And why don't I flame leff? that's an easy one, I'll let you figure that one out yerself.

Now, go celebrate you well deserved victory

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 22:27   #139
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

ohhh and, not a single minute did I EVER fear or consider Elysium to become stronger then FAnG. Whenever I might have had such a thought, my common sence won from these deluded thoughts ...

I find it hilarious how high you value your alliance, esp if you allies laugh with it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 22:54   #140
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
ohhh and, not a single minute did I EVER fear or consider Elysium to become stronger then FAnG. Whenever I might have had such a thought, my common sence won from these deluded thoughts ...

I find it hilarious how high you value your alliance, esp if you allies laugh with it

rgds Kj
funny I have logs from u stating Quite the opposit.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 23:27   #141
K-W
Bored

Quote:
So your base your argument that Fury in r7 were the leading of the block on fancy planet names?
Top100 (and top250 and so on) IS THE BEST and MOST OBJECTIVE WAY to messure an alliance.

Oh for christs sake. You are quite possibly the thickest person I have ever met.

I base my argument that Fury in r7 was leading the block because EVERYONE in rd 7 thought Fury was leading the block. It was massively larger than the others in the block. It dominated the rankings. Fury leadership set the strategy for the block for most of the round. Fury was dominant. This isnt something I really need to prove. Before the start of round 8, in a meeting of alliances heads, it was asked who won rd 7. To a man every single person said Fury.

I never mentioned planet names. I dont know if you are dellusional or just annoying.

Im sorry that you lack even the most basic understanding of this game, but to pick out a small piece of information, no matter how objective, and think that from it you can logically argue a much bigger whole is rediculous. Planets in the top 100 is not a garunteed indicator of overall alliance strength. And no amount of silly wishing on your part will make it so.

Please, please, if you arent going to introduce some new piece of evidence, dont post again. Youve made your argument. legion had significantly more top 100 planets therefore they must have been dominant over Fury. Everyone has read it and if they are foolish enough to believe it, that is thier business. You certainly arent going to convince me, or anyone who has any knowledge of the round.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 00:20   #142
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
funny I have logs from u stating Quite the opposit.
lol, I thought I asked you not to adress me anymore? you should find that in your logs aswell ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 00:30   #143
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

for that to happen all u need to do is stop lying.
thanx
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 00:35   #144
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
for that to happen all u need to do is stop lying.
thanx
hypocrite
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 00:44   #145
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I guess Fury was nothing at the end of r4 then by this statement. It was a crap alliance on par with IPC, is this your statement?

Doesnt fit at all. Fury was by far one of the most powerful alliances at the end of r4 in terms that do not reflect upon rankings.

Plus all of what K-W just said.

Sorry, which one of us was slow again?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:10   #146
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Oh for christs sake. You are quite possibly the thickest person I have ever met.

I base my argument that Fury in r7 was leading the block because EVERYONE in rd 7 thought Fury was leading the block. It was massively larger than the others in the block. It dominated the rankings. Fury leadership set the strategy for the block for most of the round. Fury was dominant. This isnt something I really need to prove. Before the start of round 8, in a meeting of alliances heads, it was asked who won rd 7. To a man every single person said Fury.

I never mentioned planet names. I dont know if you are dellusional or just annoying.

Im sorry that you lack even the most basic understanding of this game, but to pick out a small piece of information, no matter how objective, and think that from it you can logically argue a much bigger whole is rediculous. Planets in the top 100 is not a garunteed indicator of overall alliance strength. And no amount of silly wishing on your part will make it so.

Please, please, if you arent going to introduce some new piece of evidence, dont post again. Youve made your argument. legion had significantly more top 100 planets therefore they must have been dominant over Fury. Everyone has read it and if they are foolish enough to believe it, that is thier business. You certainly arent going to convince me, or anyone who has any knowledge of the round.
So lets sum up your brilliant arguments.
1) Fury won r7 becouse everyone thought Fury lead the block.
Many people think Turkey is a democracy, but it still not a democracy for that.

The correct argument is 1) Fury was the leader of the block, as it was taking the formal inativ for the set up of the block (as shown by HC-meeting log date DD.MM.YY, fil). Fury also had the most active and skilled BC's, and therefor had more control over offensive raids. (naming BC's, naming well-known battles they directed etc, logs)

2) It was massivly larger than the others in the block.
This is subjective bla-bla-bla

The correct argument would be something like this: We had more members, or we had more members who held at average a higher score/more roids.
Since FLTTV in r7 was quite a large block, Fury would have to be quite a lot larger than the the other alliances. (backed up by reference to how many members fury had etc)

I could go on, but I guess even you get the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
There is a reason why those who work in and around the stock exchange is so interested in profits and profit warnings. Why? Becouse its the single most imporant thing, its why they invest in stocks. And as long as you dont have Andersen Consulting doing the revision, its fairly objective numbers. A profit warning witch tells that profit is going to rise, is triggering a higher stock value.
Good leadership, good workforce, investments in technology, good products, good marketing all ends up in one thing, profit.
In pa you can replace profit with top100 postions, or high scoring members if you like.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:13   #147
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I guess Fury was nothing at the end of r4 then by this statement. It was a crap alliance on par with IPC, is this your statement?

Doesnt fit at all. Fury was by far one of the most powerful alliances at the end of r4 in terms that do not reflect upon rankings.

Plus all of what K-W just said.

Sorry, which one of us was slow again?
I find some Fury planets in top100 in r4. I find 0 IPC ones...

Your point beeing exactly what slowie?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:32   #148
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

ok, is there a short version for dyslectic ppl????

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:02   #149
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

just to back up kjeldoran's point on FAnG targetting eclipse more than ely this round, that is actually true, thats mainly because of a couple of reasons

1) Eclipse came into r10 as the winners of the last counting round so obviously to be the best you hav to beat the best, sumthing fang set out attempting

2) Eclipse did hav a go at fang a lot on the forums, this pissed off HC, officers and members a like.

3) for sum reason some ppl had a grudge against Eclipse, wether that be the people or the reputation i dont know

4) EET was set up without FAnG having any allies at the time, it was thought that if Eclipse could be stopped EET would crumble.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:22   #150
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

5) Becouse Eclips is ex-Fury and by that the TRUE (backstabbing-) enemy

u forgot this one, so i thought i help you and add it.

ciao

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote