User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:39   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
'Hey guys'

Am I the only one who finds Nods posting 'hey guys' posting style reminds me of the fat ginger kid from that film about the kids who go looking for the treasure, christ I cant think of its name now, The Goonies or something? Argh, thats going to bug me all day now.

Anyway, he reminds me of Chunk.

'HEY YOU GUYS...'

Nod, can you do the truffle shuffle?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:41   #2
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
They would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky little kids.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:42   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
reminds me of the hundreds of other people doing the exact same thing
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:46   #4
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Your right Rids, it was The Goonies. Class film that.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:50   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 'Hey guys'

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Am I the only one who finds Nods posting 'hey guys' posting style reminds me of the fat ginger kid from that film about the kids who go looking for the treasure, christ I cant think of its name now, The Goonies or something? Argh, thats going to bug me all day now.

Anyway, he reminds me of Chunk.

'HEY YOU GUYS...'

Nod, can you do the truffle shuffle?
NO NO NO!

Its clearly

"HEY YOOOO GUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYS"

And Nod looks a lot like Chunk. Believe it!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:54   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: Re: 'Hey guys'

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
NO NO NO!

Its clearly

Chunk

A bit of a looker then...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:29   #7
CharlieB
Pegasus Rising

CharlieB is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahh the truffle shuffle.

Quality film. Even has a bit with magic appearing paper near the end.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:56   #8
~  ~

I always wanted such adventure when I was young.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 02:46   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: 'Hey guys'

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
NO NO NO!

Its clearly

Indeed.

There used to be a kid in school we called chunk, we used to say "HEY YOOOO GUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYS" to him, he used to cry.

Ahh, good times.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 03:06   #10
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
I say HAY D00Dz

In real life
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:24   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Is that movie ? I lack soo much!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 00:22   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

word
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 00:34   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Insane bumping action. But while we're on the subject 'mang' is incredibly annoying.

I'm sure all of these things are bedrocks of SA, but that one is really shit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 01:08   #14
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
NO NO NO!

Its clearly

i thought it was sloth that said that
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 01:18   #15
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

word to your mother

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote