User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Nov 2003, 03:07   #1
Retired Ol Fart

Retired Ol Fart is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 11

Can sum1 tell me who is actually coding r11 is it Fudge , Mit or sum1 else? Havent seen or heared of fudge lately he still around ?
Retired Ol Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 03:20   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 11

Mit, as coding team leader, will be in charge of coding r11, among others. Fudge (as far as I'm aware) will not be involved. If you have any suggestions concerning r11 please feel free to post them here.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 03:26   #3
Retired Ol Fart

Retired Ol Fart is an unknown quantity at this point

any chance of an updated list of whos coding then? im guessing karm is one.

is fudge still around or has he left? if hes not gona b part of r11 coding does that mean he will officially leave pa ?

answer those questions plz then feel free to close or delete the thread, ty.
Retired Ol Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 03:37   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not aware of who precisely will be coding, however I will point this thread out to MrBrick as soon as I see him.

Fudge is currently still around, although as he has another job now he is unlikely to remain for r11.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 05:02   #5
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

planetarion should be renamed soon, its hardly pa anymore.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:31   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'd be amazed if they'd get a playerbase that reaches 500.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:42   #7
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry but I just dont see it as Planetarion anymore without Spinner & Fudge. Change the name to something else plz.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:00   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfeh
Sorry but I just dont see it as Planetarion anymore without Spinner & Fudge. Change the name to something else plz.
No company changes its name just because the Chairman or whoever leaves.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:03   #9
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I think 'Chairman' and 'Creators' are completely different.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:08   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

still, he's right.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:13   #11
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Prepare to be amazed.

Xeno
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:36   #12
Castigated

Castigated is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, please. You can't stop calling it a lightbulb just 'cause Edison's dead, ffs.
"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."
Castigated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 16:21   #13
Fungi
Reincarnated PA Player

Fungi is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought a bloke called Swan invented the lightbulb.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 16:23   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Just wait and see what PA Team will come up with. The old excuse of 'we already know what Spinner will do' doesn't go up anymore.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 23:52   #15
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Round 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Just wait and see what PA Team will come up with. The old excuse of 'we already know what Spinner will do' doesn't go up anymore.
The old 'just wait and see' line doesn't go very far either.

I'd hoped the new regime would be a little more forthcoming about their plans than the previous one, but sadly that doesn't seem to be the case.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 12:26   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I'd hoped the new regime would be a little more forthcoming about their plans than the previous one, but sadly that doesn't seem to be the case.
Maybe they're working really hard and thus have no time left to talk about it!
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 13:49   #17
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

You were always an optimist Leshy

But we'll see....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 14:05   #18
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point

round 11 > round 10
;¬)
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 20:10   #19
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Maybe they're working really hard and thus have no time left to talk about it!
We've heard that one before too.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 20:21   #20
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather have a well-discussed, thought out, and "open" round from start to finish for once...a round "for the players, by the players" with what we want, and no extra crap to clog up gameplay.

"Cool new features" that are kept under wraps (as well as the mechanics behind them) then sprung out with half-assed "testing" are the lose. Keep that in mind.

Oh, and nobody likes surprises anymore, so how about stowing the hush-hush mentality in exchange for full disclosure.

At least that way, we can comment/complain about proposed features (and more importantly, their flaws) before people have spent weeks(?) coding them into the game, and then have no time to "fix" them before it goes public...leaving us with another shitty round.

I think 10 rounds of screwing up is more than enough, and the new administration is (for once) capable of avoiding those mistakes.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 20:24   #21
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
The old 'just wait and see' line doesn't go very far either.

i'd suggest reading the suggestions forum
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 05:39   #22
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
i'd suggest reading the suggestions forum
I do; as I post there often.

MrBrick has exactly 4 posts in the Suggestions forum, which is probably 3 more than Spinner would have posted, but still isn't much in the way of feedback or announcement of plans.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 15:19   #23
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfeh
I think 'Chairman' and 'Creators' are completely different.
not really.

if richard branson left Virgin wud the new owners change the name ?

i doubt it, there is a brand image involved with the name, similar to Planetarion.

a little pathetic making a stmt that cos a person has left the name shud be changed.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 05:39   #24
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I'd rather have a well-discussed, thought out, and "open" round from start to finish for once...a round "for the players, by the players" with what we want, and no extra crap to clog up gameplay.

"Cool new features" that are kept under wraps (as well as the mechanics behind them) then sprung out with half-assed "testing" are the lose. Keep that in mind.

Oh, and nobody likes surprises anymore, so how about stowing the hush-hush mentality in exchange for full disclosure.

At least that way, we can comment/complain about proposed features (and more importantly, their flaws) before people have spent weeks(?) coding them into the game, and then have no time to "fix" them before it goes public...leaving us with another shitty round.

I think 10 rounds of screwing up is more than enough, and the new administration is (for once) capable of avoiding those mistakes.
You were always right about everything ever.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 09:43   #25
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I do; as I post there often.

MrBrick has exactly 4 posts in the Suggestions forum, which is probably 3 more than Spinner would have posted, but still isn't much in the way of feedback or announcement of plans.
But you have to admit, being able to make 1/3 of a post like Spinner obviously could, according to what you said, is pretty 1337...
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote