User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Nov 2003, 19:50   #1
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Speedround

With Spinner gone and Mrbrick running things now... can we finally get some specific data about how and when?

getting about time someone asked again imo.... all i hear pa players say these days is that the only thing they will play again is speedrounds... so could you plz inform us of something?

and if you'll make it 36 or 48 hours straight this time?

i'm kinda wondering if pa team listened to the players this time?

thx...
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 19:52   #2
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: Speedround

I cba what the setup is, as long as i know it in time so we can start setting up stuff again \0/

We want speedround and MrBrick and his team should give us 1!
There was a threat that spinner made about 5 weeks ago, nothing was done with it. But might be smart if MrBrick reads it, some good ideas where posted there!
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 19:57   #3
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Preparation going on at present for speedround, don't fret. Keef is sorting us out a box etc.

If you want it to be 48hrs straight then you better start sending me caffeine based beverages and various other goodies.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 20:01   #4
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Upgrade your account / Purchase game credits
You currently own 0 Game-credits and 1 Speedgame-credits
Had to work on the last 2 :/
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 20:03   #5
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
Preparation going on at present for speedround, don't fret. Keef is sorting us out a box etc.

If you want it to be 48hrs straight then you better start sending me caffeine based beverages and various other goodies.

i personally have been told it would be soon since the day the last one ended doesn't really work:S

and yeah i want it 48 hours straight or 36

seperate the boys from the men fs:P (i am at a lan so i can sleep..:PPPP ) but you make it happen soon and 48 hours and i'll send you caffeine 'asap'
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 20:08   #6
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphie
(i am at a lan so i can sleep..:PPPP )
Why can you sleep because your at a lan? only reason i can see that gives you a chance to sleep, is with account-sharing..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 20:08   #7
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick

Imho

PaX/PA 9.5 <-- I don't care
Private/random <-- I don't care
24-36 hours straight or like last ones <-- I do care, 24 hours straight gives a fair chance for both US/Azia or EU people. I'm EU myself, but like more competition and indeed seperate man from the boys <-- Pay attention to account swappers etc

I'm up for the fun, 15 people at a lan, so we don't need cheating, account sharing or whatever, just beer!
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 20:13   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventh
Why can you sleep because your at a lan? only reason i can see that gives you a chance to sleep, is with account-sharing..

learn sarcasm or how to take a joke be4 you start your cheating/account-sharing stuff... it's sad and pathetic ya know....

besides when i'm on a lan there they'll beat me up if i sleep /me looks at thunder...

i'm saying it to increase fun and fairness...

grow up

(p.s. don't make this into some lame cheat/share/flame/whatever thread... stay on topic for once...even tho it's alot to ask)
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 21:33   #9
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

woot, speed rounds ... only place where I can actually do good at PA
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 02:30   #10
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Only round r6\7\8\9\9.5 is worth playing.

And please, private gals.

24 hrs straight
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:25   #11
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

I prefer private galaxies, don't want to end up in some sheiße galaxy (knowing my luck I'd be dead 10 ticks after end of protection )
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 05:11   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Only round r6\7\8\9\9.5 is worth playing.

And please, private gals.

24 hrs straight
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 12:53   #13
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

Speed rounds !!

yay

Make one with private galaxys and classic pa gaming style =)
and I´ll make an appearance for the hell of it

´Rabba
DAMN the sun is nice in Barça
MUAHAHHAHhahahahahahahahah
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:38   #14
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphie
seperate the boys from the men fs:P (i am at a lan so i can sleep..:PPPP ) but you make it happen soon and 48 hours and i'll send you caffeine 'asap'
Yes, must be fun for nolifers like you to play a game 2 days straight.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:48   #15
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

I think when the speedgame opens we could start as having private galaxies. If , however there are lots of half-full galaxies then we'll have to adjust, go random, and shuffle.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 16:24   #16
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Private Galaxies, it's the only fun time one can have in speed round.

Random speed rounds tend to end up with only 5% of players playing after several hours.

But then again i appreciate beggers cannot be choosers.

-Necro
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:01   #17
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Necro
Private Galaxies, it's the only fun time one can have in speed round.

Random speed rounds tend to end up with only 5% of players playing after several hours.

But then again i appreciate beggers cannot be choosers.

-Necro
Think more will keep playing.

And brick you can't change setup 2 hours in advance, you need to know that up front, cause setup of teams depends on it..
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 11:33   #18
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Just remember to remove the bot questions and 2 hour timeout. Thats a random element we don't need...
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:49   #19
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Even with 1 hour ticks it's annoying if you get logged out @ xx:58 gametime (about xx:05 real time ) just before a launch, in a speedround it sucks even more....

Sidenote: my account logs out every 4, not 2 hours.

-----
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:06   #20
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Why does everyone's idea of PA seem to be about endurance? In what way does 48h straight separate the men from the boys. How about just having a stay awake competition, no need for PA at all - the result would be pretty much the same.

2x12-16h sessions would be really good, lets face it nothing much happens in a speed round after 8 hours although it would probably last a little longer with PAX.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:15   #21
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
lets face it nothing much happens in a speed round after 8 hours although it would probably last a little longer with PAX.
did you play the last 2 speedrounds ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:05   #22
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
did you play the last 2 speedrounds ?
I played 2 rounds in the worldcup. So please state your point.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 08:38   #23
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
think he already did

speedrounds > worldcup

(first that says worldcup is a speedround should go to a mental hospital as that's besides the point)

and with breaks is just less fun....

thunder is right aswell when he says random will make people inactive after a while... with alot of peeps probably after 1 or 2 attacks on them.. which would be a shame.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 08:53   #24
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
My point is, that the last 2 speedrounds did not finish within 8 hours.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 09:49   #25
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Since this speedround will be hyped so much, the usual lamers will prolly just make uber blocks and ruin it all.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 13:07   #26
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Since this speedround will be hyped so much, the usual lamers will prolly just make uber blocks and ruin it all.
Even with those blocks (7 and 8 gals I believe) in teh speedgame I played I had lots of fun

-----
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 14:32   #27
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Why does everyone's idea of PA seem to be about endurance? In what way does 48h straight separate the men from the boys. How about just having a stay awake competition, no need for PA at all - the result would be pretty much the same.

2x12-16h sessions would be really good, lets face it nothing much happens in a speed round after 8 hours although it would probably last a little longer with PAX.
It's not only the not sleeping part, you ever heard of our big globe being round? No?
You ever heard that there is a different time zone in the USA? No?

Well seeing your reply I already thought so. Making a speedround 24 hours straight makes it fair for everyone, now USA people can't complain, australian people can't and we can't either. So that's the main reason a speedround should be 24 hours straight.

Random round can make people quit very quick if they land in a bad gal, or people might switch gals which is cheating and sucks(Account sharing in a normal round I can think off, in a speedround? Absolutely not!). But private rounds can make people quit soon as well. If you play for your gal, and your gal isn't winning you might end up quiting pretty quick, but you would have proceeded if there was a random m8 of yours in another gal... So all stuff got it's ups and downs..

But we can talk about it a lot, first Mr brick needs to create one! FFS
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 14:34   #28
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Even with those blocks (7 and 8 gals I believe) in teh speedgame I played I had lots of fun
If it are gals then blocks break up as always, I remember starting last private round with 2 allies, having 10 mid round, and going back to 2 at the end of the round. It's just who you need to **** over next. But don't **** them yourself, but let them first **** a m8 of you. So you can **** them over without you ****ed them first!

And indeed, i've played 5 speedrounds, as group i've won 1, but those other 4 where as much as fun as the one we won.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 10:33   #29
Senater
Never say DIE!

Senater is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
It's not only the not sleeping part, you ever heard of our big globe being round? No?
You ever heard that there is a different time zone in the USA? No?

Well seeing your reply I already thought so. Making a speedround 24 hours straight makes it fair for everyone, now USA people can't complain, australian people can't and we can't either. So that's the main reason a speedround should be 24 hours straight.

Random round can make people quit very quick if they land in a bad gal, or people might switch gals which is cheating and sucks(Account sharing in a normal round I can think off, in a speedround? Absolutely not!). But private rounds can make people quit soon as well. If you play for your gal, and your gal isn't winning you might end up quiting pretty quick, but you would have proceeded if there was a random m8 of yours in another gal... So all stuff got it's ups and downs..

But we can talk about it a lot, first Mr brick needs to create one! FFS
dunno what you heard but australian people don't complain, we just get in there and get the job done.

private gals, pax, lower alliance limit, provide good cheat catching, make it non-stop, sounds like a fun weekend doesn't it?

Elysium HC

Ex-Cell HC
[Loyalty - Pride - Power]
Senater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 12:20   #30
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
If it are gals then blocks break up as always, I remember starting last private round with 2 allies, having 10 mid round, and going back to 2 at the end of the round. It's just who you need to **** over next. But don't **** them yourself, but let them first **** a m8 of you. So you can **** them over without you ****ed them first!

And indeed, i've played 5 speedrounds, as group i've won 1, but those other 4 where as much as fun as the one we won.
Don't you love politics Ofc, allying, breaking up, backstabbing is all part of the game, and especially in speedrounds

-----
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:35   #31
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point

geez,

I should read PD a bit more often or call me when these threads are being started Thunder.
Ofc we need a speedround, ofc we want a speedround.
PA old style imo, with the bashing and fleetcatching. not 48 hrs straight (I get too less sex then) 2* 16 is ok for me.

We just need to know it a bit before the real datum. not 5 days in front, but preferably a few weeks, so we can get prepared. (eg. have sex on forehand etc)

So, dear Mr Brick, plz give the ppl what they want:

PRIVATE SPEEDROUNDS!!!!

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:32   #32
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

JUST PLAN ONE FFS......

A lot of people already bought a speedround credit, about time you give us one!
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:14   #33
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point

<- wants a speedround aswell \o/
private gals, PAX, 1 min ticks, asap

[NoS] forever
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:16   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

FREE
OLD STATS
A WEEKEND

no?
ok i'm back to one of the clones then. bbl.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:35   #35
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

R11 Annouced, still no Speedround .................................................................................................... ...................
.................................................................................................... ...........................................
.................................................................................................... .............................................
.................................................................................................... ............................................
.................................................................................................... ............................................
.................................................................................................... ...........................................
.................................................................................................... ..........................................
.................................................................................................... .............................................
.................................................................................................... ..........................................
Grrrr
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 10:27   #36
cypher
U've been Moderated

do creators even read/care about this?

i think i've been told months ago by now it would be done asap...

heh and still not even 1 announcement... how sad.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 16:53   #37
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

quoted from announcement:
December will see an exciting interim project launched, whilst Round 11 development begins at full pace.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 22:34   #38
General Martok
used to register

And what says that about speedrounds? Absolutely nothing....

-----
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:10   #39
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
quoted from announcement:
December will see an exciting interim project launched, whilst Round 11 development begins at full pace.
I will list this together with the thread that Spinner started about the coming speedround. That one is next to the, we will get a speedround quick from MrBrick, prolly sitting nex to the. Ofc you guys will get Speedround quick from who ever.

I want a data, time and set-up, not the next, sure you get it before the next millenium message!
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 04:39   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At least a month for it to be in would be nice :|
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:19   #41
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Idd it would, but you know it wont happen
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:26   #42
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Hmm didnt realize my new nick was working, this better

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 09:31   #43
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Since PA Team are not good in planning and announcing, I will make an announcement for them.

PAX will end on Wednesday 24 December 18:00GMT.

PA Team will organise a speedround the first week of January. That will be 3/4 January. The game will start at 12:00GMT on saturday and will go on till 12:00GMT on sunday.

Sign-ups will start the day after christmass, 26 December at 18:00GMT.
Sign-ups will be closed at the 2nd of january. The universe will be shuffled at 10:00GMT on the 3th of january.

It will be a game with PAX stats, 1 minute ticks. Alliance rankings and all what PAX offers now.
For all those who play good luck and have fun!

P.S. If PA team think this is a bad idea, plz reset the date's in this post to a KNOWN DATE. I'm still waiting for an announcement on planetarion league's??? And speedround?? But you sure already know when you planning it. Just fill in the date's.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:53   #44
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

i doubt a lot of ppl will play speed round with PAX stats.. most of the fun with the game is gone now with fleetcatching and other important speed round stuff...
but it's ofc highly doubtful we'll ever see real PA on their servers anymore. I for one would love a old style PA speed game for the community. Would be really popular i think.

Community is dying so why try to revive it?

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 14:24   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:20   #46
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
u wont stand a chance there either mate

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 15:54   #47
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbagast
Speed rounds !!

yay

Make one with private galaxys and classic pa gaming style =)
and I´ll make an appearance for the hell of it

´Rabba
DAMN the sun is nice in Barça
MUAHAHHAHhahahahahahahahah

Ofc. you will Rabba ;-)
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 08:44   #48
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Yeah, again they announce a speedround. The 4th time since September \0/

R6B Unite... We got a titel to defend
Announce a data as soon as possible. I got to reschedule my graduation, kick my parents out of the house, redesign my bedroom and get enough RedBull to last the weekend!
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 13:33   #49
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i would GUESS the first will be in january sometime, however it's dependant on machines to run it on, agreement with jolt, enough time for people to sober up after xmas and sign up etc etc

when there's a time we'll be more than happy to tell you

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote