User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 02:28   #1
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
As a Creator...

...I am prepared to accept responsibility for Planetarion and any of its issues.

However...
01:19:53 <@Forest_bed> brick
01:19:56 <@Forest_bed> im drunk
01:19:58 <@Forest_bed> fs
01:20:03 <@Forest_bed> ityds yopur fault

Is a little unreasonable.

I expect to have war declared on 1:1 in the near future.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 02:31   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: As a Creator...

and...
[01:23] <@Forest_bed> yuo
[01:23] <@Forest_bed> yui
[01:23] <@Forest_bed> yup
[01:23] <@Forest_bed> the typing is xzues fault
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 02:39   #3
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

(-01:24:42-) <@Forest_bed> fk i just fartedg and folled thru :/

was better tbh :[
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 02:53   #4
MrBrick
Gone

Happy Birthday Forest.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 03:08   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Happy Birthday Forest!

Good to see your spelling's improved, by the way.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 04:27   #6
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

so, forest went on his 1 night drinking even he has each year? nice u still hangin in ther forest
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:10   #7
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

[10:04] <Ice-Lady> hello poop pants
[10:04] <Forest_bed> how did u know??
[10:05] * Ice-Lady points to topic
[10:05] <Forest_bed> eek
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:13   #8
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

rofl
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:16   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I would like to formally deny all the above statements.

I cant though
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 12:16   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

congrats you ugly fart
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 12:18   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

IRC logs are bad, i should ban the lot of ya!
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 15:02   #12
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
IRC logs are bad, i should ban the lot of ya!

Ahem.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 15:34   #13
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
Ahem.
Fight! Fight! Fight!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:28   #14
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Happy birthday Tree.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:29   #15
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
It's on my to-do list.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:52   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Happy Birthday Forest.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:29   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Eclipse formally declares war on 1:1. You have 48 hours to surrender yourself as slaves to our greater glory. You cannot survive.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:36   #18
MrBrick
Gone

From what I hear FaNG are backing Forest too. I think 1:1's a bit buggered. Assuming any of you are actually small enough to attack us.

Hang on....

I've got Admin Tools haven't I?
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:44   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
From what I hear FaNG are backing Forest too. I think 1:1's a bit buggered. Assuming any of you are actually small enough to attack us.

Hang on....

Time to recruit some newbies.

Whoever brings me MrBricks roids and destroys his entire fleet will gain Eclipse membership*

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:47   #20
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

You are not a creator, your a administrator.....
Secondly, this either belongs on RP or GD...

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:49   #21
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Originally yes, but now it belongs on PD because I made it a discussion regarding events in Planetarion.

Ha!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:09   #22
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Only persno i can hit is Phil... he has 500 roids.

I wont biother, im sure he will be dead by the time i can launch on him
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:00   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Time to recruit some newbies.

Whoever brings me MrBricks roids and destroys his entire fleet will gain Eclipse membership*

*Terms and Conditions apply.
does that include me?

and MrBricks, not be picky (yes I am) it's FAnG, not FaNG

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 02:39   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I know, why don't I just shove it up your ass?!?!?!?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 08:39   #25
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I know, why don't I just shove it up your ass?!?!?!?
Jonny in "im gay and proud" shocker!!!!!!

DTA
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:39   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Jonny in "im gay and proud" shocker!!!!!!

Better gay than PA am I not incorrect in that assertion?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:41   #27
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hang on....

I'm small enough again nowadays
(But you knew that already, hehe)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:52   #28
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Better gay than PA am I not incorrect in that assertion?
*swosh*

DTA