User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:04   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Stalkers, help me!

Basically, I need to get in touch with MrL_JaKiri for a matter of certain urgency, but he has not made an online appearance in a short period of time now, which is partly the cause of this urgency.

I need to know if any of you on these here wonderful community forums happen to have his phone number, and are willing to either give it to me so that I may inform him of this urgent matter, or failing the will to hand out his phone number without his consent - are willing to send him a text message informing him of an urgent matter that he should check in on.

Muchos gracias in advance!
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:12   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: GD Stalkers, help me!

I want to use this thread as a way of showing love to all my gd friends.

Sadly, I cannot help you leshybunnyhunny. I only have his old adress
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:16   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

skiddy/rr have im sure. Yahwe might.

Dunno about anyone else.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 02:41   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes I also have an urgency. I need to know the addresses of several GD members so I can give them to TSM. Just go ahead and PM me your address and I'll sort it all out.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 04:51   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We already know Opera is free Leshy, there's really no need to go phoning people up to tell them about it.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 05:24   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PMed.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 06:45   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've got it, but it seems Phang has helped SAVE THE DAY
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:22   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I've got it, but it seems Phang has helped SAVE THE DAY
nonsense!!!

I JUST SPENT AN HOUR ON THE PHONE TALKING TO DDA (goodness knows why the capitals)

goodness.

dda is clever.

(and very kind)
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:37   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
nonsense!!!

I JUST SPENT AN HOUR ON THE PHONE TALKING TO DDA (goodness knows why the capitals)

goodness.

dda is clever.

(and very kind)
Yes we all have his phonenumber since he was 'prudent' enough to post it for the entire world to see in a place I wont mention.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:47   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD Stalkers, help me!

I have a phone number of Mark's, which may still be active, or it may not. I'm tempted to phone it and see what happens.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:26   #11
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

PM me and I'll give him a call when I'm on lunch in about half an hour. He routinely doesnt answer his phone though.

PS - did it not occur to you to try contacting his wife to get to him?
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:28   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
the wife is usually the last person you call when you want to talk to the husband.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:36   #13
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Whe he usually doesnt answer the phone, is a bugger to contact, I get all his emails and generally seem to be his secretary it can be a good place to start though...

Oh, and everyone who is wondering if they have his number, it hasnt changed since the meet (or indeed in slightly over a year) so at the moment its probably still good. He's supposed to be getting a new phone soon though, and for some reason never seems to carry the number over.

Oh, and hes offline cause we just moved house, and have about another week and a half to go till we get our broadband fitted. Thank god I have free access at work.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:37   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For some reason i get a mental picture of MrL pottering in a shed, smoking a pipe and not being allowed into the house until newspaper has been put down...

...and Leshy wants to contact him to put wheels on a bath for some hair-brained scheme such as transporting a seal, but it will all go wrong and they'll both be in the bath, rolling uncontrollably down steep hills and into a stream.

Maybe.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:53   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wasn't that the plot to every episode of Last of the Summer Wine?
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:35   #16
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

has anyone found out what the urgent matter is yet?
is it anything interesting?
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:54   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

it'll be related to an online game he plays.
so not urgent in the 'life and death' sense.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 16:43   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yo ******s
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 16:47   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

I am not an asterix
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 19:17   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Sadly, I cannot help you leshybunnyhunny. I only have his old adress
Thank you anyways, Snurxywurxypoos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
We already know Opera is free Leshy, there's really no need to go phoning people up to tell them about it.
I'll drop by with a demonstration package tomorrow. Will 4PM suffice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
PMed.
Many thanks!
Quote:
Considering that I have no other way of contacting you than I do Mark, and coupled with the fact that I presumed any evil fate that has kept him away from me had befallen you as well, that was not my first thought. And considering I got Mark's phone number before your attention, I was right too! But thanks nevertheless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
has anyone found out what the urgent matter is yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Leshy wants to contact him to put wheels on a bath for some hair-brained scheme such as transporting a seal, but it will all go wrong and they'll both be in the bath, rolling uncontrollably down steep hills and into a stream.
Apparently, yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yo ******s
Internet disaster avoided.

Many thanks, Internet!
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 00:10   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I may make my next project leveling another mage on Magtheridon anyway, I miss fire spec. Also it means when I get full arcanist I can bring another mage to MC and give that one the Azuresong Mageblade. If the raid leader ninjas it, it's not illegal.

I also thought it was more likely that Uden Lo was gradually falling apart from the lack of officer activity and everyone playing on the PVPRP server, and you wanted me to get online to give some sort of credence to your start up Goon Squad so we would get some of the good people to come with us
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 02:07   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

A sound plan in theory, and considering the way things currently seem to be going (mass recruitment drive ahoy), it may yet happen. But regardless, we need you on Magtheridon
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 02:23   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

It sounds as if this emergency was anything but one.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 02:23   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
A sound plan in theory, and considering the way things currently seem to be going (mass recruitment drive ahoy), it may yet happen. But regardless, we need you on Magtheridon
Oh cock off.

Thankfully I keep a fully updated version of WoW on this laptop, because otherwise I'd be well and truly buggered. The mail turned out to be from someone who's already transferred, containing only text. Good show!

[edit]

After emptying the mailbox I still get the same message. Balls!
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 02:58   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It sounds as if this emergency was anything but one.
I have never used the word emergency, I stated that it is a matter of urgency. Which it is, considering there is only a limited window of opportunity - which may even be closed early - for MrL_JaKiri to complete this server transfer.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:06   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I have never used the word emergency, I stated that it is a matter of urgency. Which it is, considering there is only a limited window of opportunity - which may even be closed early - for MrL_JaKiri to complete this server transfer.
Which is why I stayed up until this ungodly hour to do it!

But I'm all done now.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:07   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Freaking nerds
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:08   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

God dammit it changed the order of my characters to the order they were transferred instead of the order they were created. This is going to confuse me no end.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:20   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Freaking nerds
Good evening Internet Game Forum Administrator, how are you this fine evening behind your computer at 3:17AM?
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:24   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am winning at poker and full of guinness.

(Same thing we do every night pinky, try to take over the world!)
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:35   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Sounds like a pretty good situation! I shall be off to bed now, good luck with the poker thing, I presume you've got your Guinness base covered.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:36   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The same guy who did the voice of The Brain also did the voices of the brains in Futurama. Maurice Lemarche.

Also, the person who did the voice of Nibbler in Futurama also is (and always was) Freddy in Scooby Doo, most of the Decepticons, the Martians in Mars Attacks! and countless other stuff. Frank Welker is
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:41   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Sounds like a pretty good situation! I shall be off to bed now, good luck with the poker thing, I presume you've got your Guinness base covered.
I am out

But in profit

And there's plenty of guinness

Plus your mother's waiting for me in bed

That D smiley is so gay.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:48   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

is pretty gay too.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 03:58   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Not quite as gay as having sex with other men but yeah I see what you're getting at here.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 12:23   #36
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Quote:
Thankfully I keep a fully updated version of WoW on this laptop, because otherwise I'd be well and truly buggered.
Ahem, thats only there cause my computer died and I was stuck using the laptop for a few days. Its not like you carefully think 'Oh, I must upgrade the laptops copy' each time a new patch comes out.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 12:26   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

(Throw a plate at him.)
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 13:19   #38
Ebany
Cute Kitten

I would, but it would require a very long throw at the moment as he is in Norwich whereas I am in Cambridge. Thats howcome he has internet at the moment, ours wont be up for another week or so.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 13:33   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ahem, thats only there cause my computer died and I was stuck using the laptop for a few days. Its not like you carefully think 'Oh, I must upgrade the laptops copy' each time a new patch comes out.
you must be a delight to live with.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 14:24   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Women using laptops? Damn them to hell!
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 16:23   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Women using laptops? Damn them to hell!
Next they'll be telling us off for not getting jobs and sitting around in our dressing gowns!
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 16:31   #42
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Quote:
Surely if anything I'm helping him look like less of a nerd, not that its really neccesary on this forum. It would really be possibly too geeky to carefully maintain a backup place to play the game, fully up-to-date, just to avoid a few hours playing time loss in the case of being unable to use your main computer and suddenly finding that you are a patch or two behind.

And TK - I gave up on that almost a year ago. Now I just ask that the dressinggown gets washed every so often.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 16:30   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And TK - I gave up on that almost a year ago. Now I just ask that the dressinggown gets washed every so often.
I hate being told to wash my dressing gown. It's just one of those things that i take for granted will always be clean. Even when its all i wear for days at a time.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 19:41   #44
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I have never washed my dressing gown. I am slightly worried it won't be as fluffy if I put it in the machine.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 13:52   #45
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point

I sometimes dry my hands on my dressing gown as it hangs on the door in the bathroom, though I have the feeling this is not the most hygenic thing in the world.

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 15:06   #46
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I feel like I may be missing out on some wonderous experience here, I don't even own a dressing gown
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 20:38   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Unhappy Re: GD Stalkers, help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I feel like I may be missing out on some wonderous experience here, I don't even own a dressing gown
WHAT!?
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 20:56   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Dude, every self-respecting man has a dressing gown.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 00:33   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every self-respecting man apparently has two, one for him and one for his conquest.

I have none. None for me and it works the other way too. I do have a couple of tea cosies.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 00:52   #50
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Christ.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote