User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2009, 03:25   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst possible combo r33

What on earth do you do to justify the alliance defence vision sends you? Offer fake fleets? Because I doubt anyone believes you don't attack with your real fi/co man
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 14:11   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

?
I ve been sending real pulsars and sents in def most nights tbh.
Also, I dont dc myself. I m such a lovely chap? will be the answer to your question.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 23:28   #53
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

alright! This is how it all went... ended 59th...

You are: THE REAL WISH (11:5:2) Xan (Clear)
Size: 2,574 17
Value: 4,586,893 77
Score: 6,135,913 59
XP: 25,817 132

--
Ships (2,374,016 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
Phantom 565,855 Pulsar 1,400,669
Sentinel 265,599 Bomber 121,501
Illusion 15,727 Apparition 4,665

-----
Decided to go for top50 the last 3 days, but then it was too late really or well I didnt get enough xp landings. Played active at the start, pretty sure I could have done quite alright with this combo if I had bothered. Think this proves that all combos are alright when AWESOME players like me play them <3

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 23:30   #54
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Wishy.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 23:31   #55
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

ye, your were to lazy this round

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 23:34   #56
Pommeh
eXcessum

Pommeh is on a distinguished road

One should point out that.. you had no bombers for a very long time, any player in a shit galaxy without bombers/tobbe constantly defending them against BS/CR would have been roided to death.

1.1k etd bs roided you

I think you should go random and exile into an fcrew fortress, then we'll test your awesomeness

oh and to answer JBG... yeh awful defender until late round when he gave up and just sent his fi fleet at any defence he saw on the def page!

Quite possibly the worst player you've ever heard of!?

Yes! but you have heard of me.
Pommeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 23:39   #57
Wishmaster
LDK

I went random. Randomly exiled into a gal, and decided to stay FIRST place I landed!!!!
and the etd bs roided me because no one bothered to phone me on! I would have selfcovered
tbh I deffed fairly regularly start of the round, kept sents for defence most of the time, pulsars a few. 1 attacker landed on my fake all round I think....

Quote:
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 23:41   #58
Pommeh
eXcessum

Pommeh is on a distinguished road

Lies!

Quite possibly the worst player you've ever heard of!?

Yes! but you have heard of me.
Pommeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2009, 07:41   #59
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Well Wish my boy you tried to Roid me like 6-10 times. I kinda lost count.

I went zik Fr's and had a great round. Not much ally defense for them till the xans started building sentinals. So only had to worry about the ingal cr/bs. Having 200k buccs was a HUGE help to ward off the imposing Xan cr's.

So overall i still think xan fi/co was the worst fleet in the round. then followed by cat De, then zik CR's.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote