User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2005, 15:14   #1
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough
The Werewolf Game

Dr. Rabbitz surveyed his newly built surgery with a proud eye. Just three months construction and it was finished, the foreman had signed the completion papers just the day previous. Pristine, white-washed walls spoke of the cleanliness and hygiene of the equally pristine interior.

He heard the drone of flies buzzing and turned to look across the street. Now if only the neighbours could keep their land tidy. Buddy, the neighbours large pitbull-crossed-with-everything mutt, opened an eye lazily and stared at him for a moment. Looking into those eyes reminded the doctor of Billy Anderson, a young boy he had treated for what had appeared to be bite and claw wounds, little more than a week earlier. Billy's eyes had turned that very same colour before he'd run off. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to make of that. Nonetheless he'd kept the stange events to himself. The boy had no parents, they'd apparently been killed in whatever incident had caused so many to come and set up this small town.

He walked around the hospital, towards the small hut that was his home. It was simple, consisting of three rooms and a bathroom, but it was comfortable and it was small enough that he could keep it clean easily. He slowly became aware of several flies buzzing around him, and immediately looked down, expecting that the neighbours had allowed buddy to 'do his business' on the construction site again. There was a rustling in the bushes dotted decoratively around the hospital behind him. He turned.

Dr. Rabbitz's last thoughts were, "My god, the eyes!"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, sorry for taking so long, exams loomed up out of nowhere. In fact they still are looming up, from all directions in fact, with coursework reserves.

Players stand at this:
Heiro:
Name: Markus Dent
Profession: Unemployed

Wraith[x]:
Name: Wraith
Profession: Preacher

Zappa Tenderlea:
Name: Zappa McLeod
Profession: Bartender

Dragonsjem:
Name: Serenity St. Cloud
Profession: ???

Planetkiller II:
Name: Peter King
Profession: Teacher

J-Kama-Ka-C:
Name: Kama Todoer
Profession: Garden Hand

No Dachi:
Name: Nickolai Dachi
Profession: Clerk

Hewitt:
Name: John Hewitt
Profession: Carpenter

Disrupter
Name: Disrupter
Profession: Ex-Cop turned Plumber

Fishbone
Name: James Fishbone
Profession: General Store Owner

Everyone should know their roles, if not, PM me.

Due to the nature of the thread I'm afraid noone else can join (unless someone gives express permission for someone else to take over their character, but that's not really joining).

Since I'm still just a little pushed for creative time, I've decided that (this time at least) rather than narrating out the discovery of the bodies each "morning" we shall go through the list of players who shall narrate their character's discovering the body.

Please note that you have nothing really to gain by doing this except practice and potential kudos if you do a good job. So, there's no excuse for not doing this, even if your post is as simple and short as:

"Bob dumped his garbage outside. Before turning to go back inside he notices something strange, a lump of flesh just behind the bags. Moving for a closer look, he sees blood and gore everywhere, he screams for a moment, and passes out."

Which took almost no time to do.

And so, after much procrastination...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY ONE

Heiro, you're up. You've found Dr. Rabbitz's mutilated corpse near the hospital
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 15:28   #2
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road
Re: The Werewolf Game

Markus does as he does every morning. Kissing the hair in front of him, probably a woman, a really good looking woman, from his really nice hotel room…
…and he proceeds to wake up in the alley to the south of the hospital, right opposite in fact. Sighing and stretching, he thinks about his tasks for the day. Drinking, at some point, begging at others… Perhaps using his circus skills on glass bottles. Still, he can’t help that he’s poor, homeless and an out of work traveling entertainer, can he?

Moving his legs to get rid of the cold, he notices slowly that there really isn’t any. Strange, he thinks. Perhaps I should open my eyes follows swiftly after it. Pushing that thought aside, he wonders why the hell it feels like he’s wet himself…

…And after opening his eyes, he knows. He’d rather he hadn’t opened them, and was definitely better off not knowing, but life’s a bitch like that. The strange wet feeling, the strange warmth he’s been feeling…

…Given another minute, or was it hour, he screams and pushes the good doctor from his lap, and starts rubbing his mouth to get rid of the taste. The doctor’s belly had been opened by some fairly hefty claws, and his neck seemed brutally bitten. His ragged hair lay in a pool of his own blood, the blood he’d been unnecessarily bathing in overnight. Interestingly, he was also missing a leg, adding to the blood. The edges seem to be covered in maggots already… Sighing, Markus can’t believe his luck, as he runs into the street screaming.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 01:23   #3
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Serenity had awaken early as always to get the oven preheated and get the loafs she had left rising over night baking. Humming to herself a little she sets about whipping up another batch of dough. Every woman in the town could bake but it was much easier and more convienent to spend a couple coins at the bakery. Only Serenity had the right oven to make the dough rise to it's best..

Continuing her random song, she moves around the counter to open the door for the day. Reaching down she placed a rock in front of the door to prop it open letting the baking bread waft out into the early morning.

Turning to walk back inside she starting hearing screaming. Twriling around she saw the local bum running down the street with blood on him. Gasping she isn't sure what to do as she stands there in shock.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:54   #4
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Wraith, walking down the street, thinking pure, clean, religious thoughts, is suddenly interrupted from his ponderings by the sounds of screaming and the sight of a blood-soaked man charging down the street towards him. As the man approaches, Wraith makes him out to be poor old Markus. He briefly ponders why in the world would he be soaked to the skin in blood? He would never harm a soul...

As the man dashes past, Wraith catches him by the shoulder and swings him around to face him, with strength belying his slight frame. "What's the matter, Markus? Last time I saw you run that fast was when we had free meals for the deprived over in the church hall!"

[ooc] How long are the day/night cycles? [/ooc]
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 18:10   #5
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*John Hewitt was already busy hammering away in his workshop when he heard old Marcus, the village idiot (), run screaming in terror past his store front. He's so distracted that he ends up smashing his left thumb with his trusty rubber mallet.*

"Argh! God damn it Marcus!"

*Sucking his thumb in an attempt to relieve the pain, John walks out the front onto the street to see what the commotion was all about and spots poor old marcus, completely covered in blood and being questioned by the town preacher. His curiosity now well and truely sparked, he runs over to see what is going on and if there is some part he needs to play in it.*

"Marcus... dear lord man your covered from head to toe in blood! I seriously hope no murder has been done here father... I pity poor Marcus if there has."

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 20:42   #6
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

***The night cycles will be as long as necessary for each wolf to PM me a target. This day cycle is somewhat unique (being the first one) as it will be as long as I think necessary, and shall be used to determine a more "official" limit.

So essentially, I've not decided yet ***
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 22:34   #7
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

*Peter had been sleeping, up until the local idiot, Markus ran screaming past his house. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he shuffled over to the window and drew the curtains, in an attempt to find out what was going on. He was startled to see Markus covered in blood. Peter's first thought was 'God, what's he done?'. With a crowd (or what passed for a crowd in this small village) forming around him, it looked like Peter might soon find out, assuming of course he went to investigate. Of course, purveour of knowledge that he was, he had to do so. He pulled on some clothes and went out into the street to find out what the heck was going on.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 23:06   #8
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

"Father! Something terrible..."

Markus stops mid speech, and looks at his clothes.

"...damn"

Crumpling where he stands, he folds up and starts mumbling something about too much to drink, hanging out with the wrong people and generally feeling sorry for himself. Suddenly he bursts out with:

"I didn't do it! What's left of it was laying on my when I woke up. It's in the alley back there. Looks like he was attacked by some large animal...."

Breaking down, he starts to cry before wondering what the hell he can do about this.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:44   #9
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

*Kama was staring rather vacantly across the street, his feet caked in muck and dust. Sparingly he clomped off carrying a bucket of water.

(er yeah, I'm here, just busy)
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 18:02   #10
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Hewitt looks down at the blubbering form of Marcus and forgets about the numbing pain in his left thumb.*

"It's ok Marcus, we believe you. A horrible drunk you maybe but you ain't no murderer that's to be sure."

*Turning towards the small alley where the old bum pointed, Hewitt leaves Marcus with the town preacher and goes off to have a look for himself. Walking up behind the construction site of the local town doctor Hewitt comes across a large garbage mound. The cloud of flies is almost unbearable but not so much as the smell. It is so bad that when Hewitt finds the torn up body of the late Dr Rabbitz he does the inevitable.

He pukes.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 12:15   #11
Fishbone

Fishbone will become famous soon enoughFishbone will become famous soon enough

James had just walked downstairs from his little flat above the shop, and was sorting through the cash, arranging his float. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a man run past the shop, and turned his head to follow him. As the man passed by the shop window, James turned back to his money and closed the cash register with a satisfying "ping!" sound.

He slowly moved over to the door, checking everything was in place, and switched the "Closed" sign to "Open". Leaning out of the door, he peered down after the man he had seen running before. A small crowd appeared to have formed, so James considered for a moment leaving his shop. Even though the chances of anyone coming in while he was gone were slim, he decided against finding out what was going on.

As James continued to lean against the shop door, he noticed the crowd seem to disperse a little, and waited for someone to come in and tell him what was going on.
Fishbone is offline   Reply With Quote