User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:03   #1
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point
And so it ends

Hello everyone! Most of you who read this will probably know me in a good or bad way.
I would like to fix that and make all of you know me in a good way, however the time for me has come to say goodbye to the game for a while atleast.
Some of you may think this is because of the "ely" inccident, but it is not.
It seems that my life as a planetarion player, which started over three years ago, must come to a certain sort of end, atleast until im settled with my rl and everything has been organized out well for me. (Hatter, you said my self-ego was too high lately... i guess you're right, which is another reason to leave out the game for a while)
As some of you may know i moved to Spain September 2002, when I tried evading reality and keep to go on living as i used to in previous times before that.
It went alright for a year, but now its time for me to focus on my future career, even though im just 16, but its important that I start early.
October 3rd I start a television and radio course, with which im hoping to continue my show-bussiness coureer, to which I gave a break when i moved to Spain. If everything goes well I will apply to a school of theatre (hopefully the London one) by next year, and be actively into the showbussiness after that.
Also this year im getting my own local radio, to which I will DJ, now that my planetarion days as a DJ for the alliances radios are over.

I wish to thank all of those that have beared with me or have stood by my side those times on which i needed you, Specially in that war in R7, when carjay and Icepoc and Stals became my best planetarion friends.
Those alliances i have belonged to (R4- night raiders, R5 onwards- IPC, WP, LOST, MDK, ND, ELY and soz if forget to mention any, but im kinda in a rush)

My last 2 sessions DJing for planetarion will be broadcasted for ViSioN possibly and perhaps for someone else on the weekend of the 17th and 18th of September.
Also i ask you for one last favour, which is to idle in #Fernando untill the end of my time here.
This does not mean i will stop coming on IRC at all. All my spare time will be put for IRC usage and nothing else, but the thing is that I wont have much spare time........

I will post right down a list of all those people that have made my time in planetarion be the best, i mean BEST years of my life. I hope to soon catch back up with you, and I hope I live in all of your memories, as I will never forget any of you.

PS: If I ever get to make a movie, please watch it

As I writte this I'm listenin to "In the End"... ironic isnt it? heh...
I wish the best of the best too all of you, but to my friends i wish you even better than the Best

Community for community - join #PA

Last edited by Fernando; 9 Sep 2003 at 20:25.
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:04   #2
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

LIST OF THOSE THAT I CAN THINK OF AS FAR OFF... :

Thanks to:
Kuja, Priest, Dunhead, Dozzer, Guru, Geepee, Pooop, Furry, and all those R5 mates who i cannot remember and therefore i dont mention here , Carjay, Teal'C, Elf, Sinclare, Shreck, Killerbean, Wizzeh, Maya, Marbles, Celtic, Morat, Gwaihir, Nakir, and all of those in Lost avengers whom i have forgotten to mention, Zitoz, Babies, Acid, Squirrel, Lordwill, Cake_or_Death, GREATONE, Cludo, Madhouse, Scooby, Cashy, Defusion, Oi-natit, Frenchtown, and all of those who were in the good MDK days... *sighs*, Aneu, Freestyler, Harsh, Stew, The_Fish, Poly, Barrow, Norway, and all of those in New Dawn who helped me out greatly, Garm, STONEKIN,
MOI, Avlan, Vader, Semajal, Smudge, Guard, Mikee, Ironnads, Helloraj, Volvic, Aquario, Diege, Godsgod, Drifter, Crusie, All those people in [Fern], MOTANU, Illogical, Besteman, Gwen (soz but it wouldnt work out), Loki, Sovereign, Skinny_Boy, Mr_Blonde, hatter, Tha_mad_man, Flug3l

As I type all these nicks of you guys... im thinking.. I know so many of you... its like......
it will really be hard for me now :'(

Special thanks to:
Hexy, Webangel, Medhved, Brutus, Consul, MaT, Mickemus, Rabbagast (nos veremos algun dia espero), FunBun (Fernbun), Berns, Parracida

(Funny how im listening to such songs whilst i writte this "Puff Daddy- I'll be missing you")

Very, VERY special thanks to:
Perturbo, Bas, Abducter (rl mate), Kazatan, Hero (Heru), Hardin, Loekie, Killmark, FT, Grebe, Anarchy, Catwoman, Cesarion, Kingelmo, Marinho (very special thanks to him), ygrzl, Amon, Md,[Graham], Sturge, CoffinDancer, Buddha, Ultramar, GrandPaw, Appocomaster, Whitesnake, Spod (Spod Spod Spod Spod Spod Spod Spod), BeCo, TehProphet, Mindslicer

AND ANOTHER VERY VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE, AND HOPEFULLY WILL KEEP IDLEING IN #Fernando Thanks you guys, it really has been a pleasure being with all of you.

Well.... now i look back at the list of people... and im wondering..... is it me or half planetarion/Netgamers is mentioned?

[Looks more like all of them. I've shortened your post by grouping the nicknames, rather than listing them one by one. -Leshy]

it looks like the Credits list on a film doesnt it? hehe
Well guys, thanks for reading this all of you who actually have, and to all of those of you who havent ... please do print it out and read it sometime.

Last edited by Fernando; 9 Sep 2003 at 20:49.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:12   #3
Don_Juan

Don_Juan is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe

:-(
Always sad to see good players retire...
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:15   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Fernando
- FT
A guy who will quite happily steal £260 off one of his supposed friends and then 'disappear', what a great guy he is .
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:15   #5
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Aye Hernández! Como estás cabrón?

Hi Hernandez! How are you doing man?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:16   #6
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
I didn't know you, but I know alot of the guys on your list and they are great so i guess you must be pretty alright yourself

good luck in the real life alright
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:20   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Can you hear the drums fernando?
I remember long ago another starry night like this
In the firelight fernando
You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
I could hear the distant drums
And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar

They were closer now fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I’m not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There’s no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, fernando

Now we’re old and grey fernando
And since many years I haven’t seen a rifle in your hand
Can you hear the drums fernando?
Do you still recall the frightful night we crossed the rio grande?
I can see it in your eyes
How proud you were to fight for freedom in this land

For liberty, fernando
There’s no regret

For liberty, fernando
There’s no regret
Yes, if I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, fernando...
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:20   #8
bjwroi
Uni N00b

bjwroi is an unknown quantity at this point

You will be missed :-( Not all DJ's are as considerate to us 56 K's I hope you can make it back soon :-)

Honestly only really got to know you recently and can say your one of the better people in this community

Better get me Premier tickets for your movie if you make it

Hope see ya about still,

Berns:nv:
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:24   #9
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally posted by bjwroi

You will be missed :-( Not all DJ's are as considerate to us 56 K's I hope you can make it back soon :-)

Honestly only really got to know you recently and can say your one of the better people in this community

Better get me Premier tickets for your movie if you make it

Hope see ya about still,

Berns:nv:
Count on it ;-)

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 20:03   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
A guy who will quite happily steal £260 off one of his supposed friends and then 'disappear', what a great guy he is .
?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 20:12   #11
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Deffeh? As in Deffusion???

Last edited by Fernando; 9 Sep 2003 at 20:22.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 20:12   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Long story involving FT running off with Newt's money and not supplying him with the goods he was supposed to be paying for. He has still yet to return the £260 or the agreed amount of weed. He know goes under the name of 'pack' on irc with a new P nick, hostmask, msn address etc etc to try and avoid us, heh.

Anywho i dont want to take this important thread off topic. Hows things Deffeh?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:17   #13
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Long story involving FT running off with Newt's money and not supplying him with the goods he was supposed to be paying for. He has still yet to return the £260 or the agreed amount of weed. He know goes under the name of 'pack' on irc with a new P nick, hostmask, msn address etc etc to try and avoid us, heh.

Anywho i dont want to take this important thread off topic. Hows things Deffeh?

A galm8 of mine in rnd9 paid his account so he could join our gal, 2 days later he had exiled away :\
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:17   #14
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road
Damn m8, I will miss you no doubt about that. I liked you from the start you joined ND, and you proved yourself being a worthy DC and willing to do a little extra for the community. Your wits and naughty remarks I will miss, I hope you will drop by once or twice, cause the PA community is the best there is ofc

I wish you all the best in your career and I hope you will find all the things you want making your life interesting and more enjoyable each day.

You got my respect Fernando, and I wub yo!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:56   #15
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about
Good luck in rl mate, you and your late night radio will be missed by us all!
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:10   #16
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
see ya (:
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:20   #17
Cloud

Cloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Although I joined NewDawn too late to really have gotten to know you, you always made the impression of being a nice guy. It's a real shame to see a planetarion player, but, moreover, a great alliance mate leaving the game.

I wish you the very best of luck in real life Fernando. And let's hope that a few years for now your name will indeed appear at the beginning of a film

It's been an honor and a privelige having been able to work with you. You'll be missed

Have a nice life
[ND]Razzmatazz

A proud member of DYB, the secret alliance
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:14   #18
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

well I dont want to leave, but I see an oportunity to my acting career here, and I must take it. I will be back soonish, perhaps in a year or two, when my rl has been sorted and i have myself organized.
I hope not many of you guys who i know well, Leave by then.

Tbh I never thought that the moment for me to part planetarion would ever arrive... but it seems time has caught up with me

I have seen many of my best pa mates leave, and i have met many new very close pa friends who I wish were my rl mates, cause you guys are way bttr than rl ppl

I will still be irc activeish, but with a certain reducement, which lowers down my activity and leaves me no time for planetarion.

even if this sounds a bit gay...
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:30   #19
CaShY

CaShY is an unknown quantity at this point
ta ta fernando best of luck
:eek:
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:38   #20
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
Message from Mickemus : "can some1 that writes there my best regards and hopes that everything goes well for him and that i´ll see him and idlor in Fernando til the end of time?"

message from me : Take care fernando, didnt really get time to speak to you alot due to work and things, hope all goes well for you and best of luck. Pop back and see us in #vision

hug
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 03:15   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
All the best people stopped playing ages ago.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 10:04   #22
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
All the best people stopped playing ages ago.
Completely agree with you there

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:24   #23
medhved
true l0ver

medhved is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

dude! good luck for your career, i cant wait to see you on the tv screen as a talkshow moderator or a teleshop guy :P
now seriously, i think theater school is really cool especially when you got the "something" you need to succed in it. man, ive tried many things in my life but i never tried theater although it always was a sort of a secret dream of mine... and now you are going for it for real. Be good!
"... and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make..." -the beatles, i think.
dont let the rl get you!
med
ps: hey im leaving too soon ...
medhved is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:55   #24
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know you directly, but I know several of the people on your list, kinda like Exode (who, ironically, I do know...). They're good guys, and must have good taste in m8s (just look at me... ahem) so you must be a genuine good guy. Have fun in RL, you'll find it just as exciting as PA life, but with more excercise
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 21:45   #25
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: And so it ends

Quote:

My last 2 sessions DJing for planetarion will be broadcasted for ViSioN possibly and perhaps for someone else on the weekend of the 17th and 18th of September.
I meant Friday 19th and Saturday 20th. Still with need of confirmation it will be Friday for ViSioN and Saturday for Wolf Pack

I hope you guys attend and enjoy

also:
Quote:
Originally posted by Wraith[x]
Have fun in RL, you'll find it just as exciting as PA life, but with more excercise
hmmzz exercise i was starting to like sitting down 24/7 infront of a computer (/me likes being lazy)

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 02:40   #26
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
you are always welcome to DJ for us.. (even thou i dont like it when you sing )..

gl with real life and your career..

FT is a big jerk!
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 12:19   #27
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

the deal of me djing is me singing along

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 13:37   #28
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
the deal of me djing is me singing along
i hope singing isnt a part of your career?? just kidding gl
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 00:16   #29
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
I guess its the cynic in me, but someone who attacks alliance members for his own profit gets no last huzzah from this ol' fart.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 01:08   #30
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
woohoo, this just made my day!

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:35   #31
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: And so it ends

thanks for thanksing me. even though its like a-forever since i quitted, you still mentioned me? hah. thats never happend before.

kisses for you, even though i kinda dont know who you are. and me. average? HAH. i am da shitt, and you should know that if you knew me.!

*hugzzi/*
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote