User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 17:10   #51
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

so I were adelante for a few days?? cool

Not all vikings went adelante and fury...

the brave ones(me) left for hirr!!

Retired
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 21:20   #52
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:09   #53
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
ehm

wtf is 4D really ? Some kind of 4S imposters or somethin' ?

4S

Illuminati
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 23:39   #54
Emyn^
A Fresh Prince

Emyn^ is an unknown quantity at this point
bring back deus

#spacehamsters \o/
  • R3 - n/a - 223:22
  • R4 - MI/GI - 121:11
  • R5 - MI - 27:21
  • R6 - Deus - 34:20
  • R7 - ViruS - 14:24
  • R8 - n/a - n/a
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 01:46   #55
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Emyn^
bring back deus
Dont speak that too loud

You may get your wish...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 01:48   #56
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm.. this reminds me i need to find a new alliance
anyone interested pm me :P

btw.. sad to see some alliances go.. but for the best i suppose. glad to see some others still kickin

how about battlegroups? are they gonna be a factor in the war r9?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 02:33   #57
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn

btw.. sad to see some alliances go.. but for the best i suppose. glad to see some others still kickin

Come and be a all you can be, Join Plush Toys

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 07:59   #58
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Alliances for r9

Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
[b]Wanted to make an overview here from how we started and ended in r8 and who will be around for r9.

Has said they will run for r9:

4D
ChaoZ
Elysium
FAnG
IPC
MadCowS
Ministry
NewDawn
NoS
ToT
Violent Death
ViruS
Vision
Wolfpack

Uncertain:
God being out roughly two rounds really has made me seriously outdated with all this alliance stuff. Now, there's only one or two considerable alliances there when watching from my point of view.

Whatever.
Maybe I'll just skip round 9 too.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 08:05   #59
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
My own personal opinion on playing round 9 was dependant entirely on "the new owners" and what they were prepared to do. The recent announcement and decisions, coupled with the seeming news of it being p2p again isn't entirely making me think "YAYAAA I MUST PLAY", but more along the lines of "**** this for a game of soldiers".

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 08:14   #60
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
My own personal opinion on playing round 9 was dependant entirely on "the new owners" and what they were prepared to do. The recent announcement and decisions, coupled with the seeming news of it being p2p again isn't entirely making me think "YAYAAA I MUST PLAY", but more along the lines of "**** this for a game of soldiers".
The coloqialism in the US is "**** that noise." At any rate, I'd tend to agree, though to be entirely honest, the probability of me playing r9 was slim to none without a complete overhaul of the game. By the time I'd be satisfied enough to play again, it wouldn't be PA anyway.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 09:12   #61
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Ditto the last two posts :\
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 12:02   #62
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Well I'll be enjoying R9 even without you miserable sods :P
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 12:23   #63
RooKie
Boy without a toy

me2

Unread 20 Dec 2002, 14:27   #64
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Someone update the list plz?

As far as i know, some changes should be done to that list...Some should have decided etc...I dunno, but an update would be most welcome

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 18:08   #65
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
indeed like ldk won't play next round!

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 20:52   #66
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oh dear
you guys won't play because your beloved 'superpower' alliances are gone?
that's a crock of shiet and you all know it. i wouldn't doubt if there's 'talk' happening and a reformation of sorts happening for r9. i have a feeling we'll see a new 'superpower' alliance, under a new name of course.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 21:01   #67
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oh dear
that's a crock of shiet and you all know it. i wouldn't doubt if there's 'talk' happening and a reformation of sorts happening for r9. i have a feeling we'll see a new 'superpower' alliance, under a new name of course.
I can't speak for anyone else, but if you think it has anything to do with the lack of "beloved 'superpower' alliances" then you have missed the point completely.

The point is that I'm not interested in playing another round of PA as it currently is. I'm not interested in paying ANYTHING for another r8, or any prior round for that matter. To be honest, I am actually rather encouraged by the departure of most of the 'superpower' alliances. It is everything else that is wrong with PA that makes me uninterested in playing.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 21:01   #68
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
oh dear
A clean slate would be the best thing to ever happen to Planetarion for a while.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:34   #69
RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
A clean slate would be the best thing to ever happen to Planetarion for a while.
]

I think its nigh time for these alliances to go, give the rest of us a chance

Unread 3 Jan 2003, 22:17   #70
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Somethings never change.
Hello old friends, Hello new friends.

w00t@the prospect of something atleast semi-orignal comeing out of the next round.

For the people who have even half a clue what i mean, pld you.
For the rest.... heh, back to basics for you.
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 20:29   #71
DPeh

*sighs*

God knows why i play anymore...

Well i suppose ill sit around and see how it goes...

Heres to hoping the new owners see sense and make it free for R9.

Cheers everyone,

DP,

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 12:48   #72
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Not sure why ROCK has moved from the 'no sure' to the 'not playing' part.

Maybe cause of TGO's anouncement? That doesn't hit ROCK in anyway regarding playing situation....just on a personal level!

Anyway please put us up there....

We are alive and playing anotehr game atm, but we will start back into PA with full force.
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 15:50   #73
RooKie
Boy without a toy

oki, I will move it back to playing

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 17:44   #74
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: ehm

Quote:
Originally posted by [i2k]Xy
wtf is 4D really ? Some kind of 4S imposters or somethin' ?

4S was founded AFTER 4D was so it is 4S who are the imposters so just shut your mouth

themast

----------------------------------------------------
proud to be part of 4D
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 17:58   #75
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
RaH isn't an alliance.

We are a family
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 19:20   #76
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think HD is around anymore either.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 23:00   #77
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
RaH isn't an alliance.

We are a family

But do you have a family tree like we do?
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:01   #78
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
But do you have a family tree like we do?
\/
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 04:02   #79
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: ehm

Quote:
Originally posted by themast
4S was founded AFTER 4D was so it is 4S who are the imposters so just shut your mouth

themast

----------------------------------------------------
proud to be part of 4D
Well said
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 11:24   #80
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: ehm

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultramar
Well said

thank you

---------------------
proud to be part of 4D
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 14:50   #81
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
im the love child of maddix and avie

and theamion is my half brother
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 15:20   #82
Qerr
The $$60,000,000,000 man

Qerr is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like G-II might play r9 and i hope so =)
<Despair> and perish shall hawky, cradle and all
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 12:21   #83
Davion
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Davion is an unknown quantity at this point

[oi] may be back if i can find/resserect the old staff Illf8d call me or something :-)

Proud to have been [oi] HC.

Proud to have been commanding fleets for the [Hunters] Battle group.

Not proud to have been [BD] HC.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:03   #84
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Please move up TFD to playing section, Rooki.

As we are palying togetehr anotehr game,you can believe me when i say they are playing this round of PA.
They won't be that many members as in earlier times though
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 19:54   #85
RooKie
Boy without a toy

TFD moved to list

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 10:40   #86
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Priv gals means back to gal attacks and sister gals...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 11:00   #87
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Priv gals means back to gal attacks and sister gals...
[edit]Congratulations, you win the most pointless thread bump of the month award. - Jester[/edit]

Last edited by Jester; 14 Feb 2003 at 11:37.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:16   #88
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
needs updatin wit Zenith/vgn etc

(could call it a 'thread bumber' i suppose )
Ultores
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 02:36   #89
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Davion
[oi] may be back if i can find/resserect the old staff Illf8d call me or something :-)
OMG, pm me if you desides to play illf8d. Youll find me in #MadcowS

Trev.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 04:19   #90
Aryn
Happy

thread bumping is bad mmmmkay?