User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 21:31   #1
ROCKHC

Rock recruitment for rd10 and beyond

Rock are currently recruiting now for rd 10 and beyond so if you are intrested in joining an established friendly alliance drop by to #rock on irc.netgamers.org and have a chat with an op tagged [J] where you can get further information regarding our recruitment policy.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:33   #2
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

Narziss is an unknown quantity at this point
huh? :P

A few other information would be helpful I think

/me points to DrK-Assasins EX-Rock-Recruitment Threads :P
Round 9: [ROCK-HBC]
Round 9.5: [ROCK]/[Wolfpack]
Round 10: [=***=]-> my last round

IRC-Channels: #Pack #Rock #TSU #Planetarion #Ministry
Narziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:51   #3
[pldecal]spawn
Ridiculous Superludricous

[pldecal]spawn is an unknown quantity at this point
"Established friendly alliance"

Could you elaborate on that?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:45   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by [pldecal]spawn
"Established friendly alliance"

Could you elaborate on that?
well Rock has always been willing to take in players new to the game and teach them how to play it and we have always looked out for the smaller players and tried to help them out .
we are also a proven alliance that have experienced HC officers and members who have enjoyed some success in this game thru the rounds

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:51   #5
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
well Rock has always been willing to take in players new to the game and teach them how to play it and we have always looked out for the smaller players and tried to help them out .
we are also a proven alliance that have experienced HC officers and members who have enjoyed some success in this game thru the rounds
....okies....thx Gzambo.....I didn't say anything

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:53   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Narziss
A few other information would be helpful I think

do u mean all this

Quote:
The origin of Rock dates back to the end of round 2 as a partnership known as Stryke. Stryke was a rapid reaction force working via email and ICQ. The co-founder of Stryke arrived in Round 4 and made the decision to launch a parallel alliance called [p19]. It proved to be very successful, and during the last weeks of round 4 it was decided that the spirit of [p19] was something which nobody wanted to lose. The floodgates of recruitment were once again thrown open, but this time as Rock.The motive behind naming the alliance Rock has been forgotten - a few theories include the Rock-like solidarity of the alliance's members, the alliance's ability to "rock" the universe, or even the alliance Commander's taste in music. The most likely however, is that the name delves deeply into the very roots of Planetarion - after all, isn't that what this game is about - just a load of mineral enriched Rocks?

Rock continued to expand and to enjoy more and more success as an alliance throughout rounds 5 -8, forming a strong bond with our sister alliance Templar along the way. In round 7, Rock achieved a rank in the top 5 alliances.
When the Creators announced that Round 8 would be PA’s last, Rock made the decision to move into a game called ********** where it quickly became one of the most respected alliances in the game. Now, with PA sold and moving into Round 9, ROCK is looking forward to it’s most successful round yet, with a strong and enthusiastic member base, great allies, and an experienced and dedicated command team.

Rock's current (and future) goal and vision statement remains the same:

Rock members have priority every step of the way. Officers and high commanders are there to serve the needs and wishes of these members in any way possible. They are our life, our blood, the very makeup of Rock (and Planetarion) and we shall continue to strive to make sure that Rock’s fame in the area of strong defense continues, and that attacks as remain fruitful and fun as possible, never forgetting that FUN is what this is all about.

When the Creators announced that Round 8 would be PA’s last, Rock made the decision to move into a game called StS where it quickly became one of the most respected alliances in the game. Now, with PA sold and moving into Round 10, ROCK is looking forward to its most successful round yet, with a strong and enthusiastic member base, great allies, and an experienced and dedicated command team.

Recruitment for Magma is currently open. Magma is the recruitment wing of ROCK, where we train members and also take the opportunity to get to know them. Magma is treated as an alliance in itself. We have our own daily attacks, have our own forum and you will be treated not as JRs but as any member would to any alliance. Note that investing your time with Magma is the only way to eventually obtain full Rock membership.
Joining requirements will vary from day to day once round 10 has started and score requirements may go into effect. Now, before the start of the round, the requirement atm is only to be on IRC at least 4 hours per day. Details are usually available in the topic of Rock’s public irc room - #rock on the Netgamers server. Join #rock and get to know us. We are a great community and we are famous for our community spirit. Or stop by to just play a little trivia. Any questions please e-mail [email protected].
Candidates looking to join Rock should first approach a recruitment officer for a personal interview. Recruitment officers are in #rock on Netgamers irc, and usually have nicks tagged [J].

Before approaching an officer, please make sure you are armed with the following personal information where available:

*Present Planetarion Score/Past scores from Previous rounds.
*Average amount of time spent active daily on irc
*Personal alliance history
*Personal Planetarion history
*special skills (ie. Gfx, coding etc…)
*Officer skills (example BC)

ROCK Recruitment Team

-Rommel
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 18:35   #7
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

yes, indeed.....that's what I missed:PP

Is this email-addy still in use?

[email protected] ???

And don't forget to pay Darky a few dollars for his quote u added here hehe...

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 20:27   #8
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Good to see you guys again, good luck in the round
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 04:02   #9
Haven
ROCK on

Haven is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, good to see Drk's story here, and always happy to see the dark Assassin here too

as you can tell, we are an old established alliance, with some great players in our history, but I feel, we are moving forward with PA and are ready for PAX.

Yes, recruitment is open for Rock!

stop by #Rock on netgamers and talk to someone tagged [j]or {j}

Let the games begin

Haven
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 07:40   #10
Master
Time Lord

Well lets just say my personal View on ROCK. I first joined ROCK i think aty the beggining of Round 6, over time i moved up the ranks to eventually i made it to HC and in charge of the recreuitment and JR team. I met a great load of freinds in ROCK, there a great comunity. When i joined JR a guy was in charge of it called Angelus, his nick is now Althalus i beleive, well hes a great guy, then we he gave up Dixie took over and then promoted me to full ROCK. There i met some great freinds, ppl like Foxy, Thely, Keyman, Trashy, Starlet, Lady_Vixen, TAA, Triker, Tyroka, Haven, Narziss, IE, ArchAngel, Cloaca, Zillion, Judder, Cappy, Djeteh, Acid and ofc cant forget mummeh ......... the list is to long to keep going. But there all a great comunity. See most alliances all they care about is winning and how to win and have lost there comunity spirit, but not ROCK. ROCK care about there members, they do fun things and treat each other with great respect which now is rare within PA. I am proud to say i was once part of ROCK and i wish them all the very best. Good luck ROCK and keep it going

/me fluffles you all

Last edited by Master; 6 Sep 2003 at 20:26.
Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 08:19   #11
[BaD]Knoddy
[ROCK] *******

[BaD]Knoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ex ToT, Ex FAnG, Ex ROCK, Ex VtS, Ex NoS, Ex ViruS

haven't you been like Ex-Everything?
[BaD]Knoddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 08:20   #12
Master
Time Lord

Nope
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 08:22   #13
[BaD]Knoddy
[ROCK] *******

hehe you're on the way though
[BaD]Knoddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 08:44   #14
Master
Time Lord

Btw rnt you supposed to say somthing constructive as your a JR officer? Or is your job to just wear the [J] tag and idle?
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 09:10   #15
[BaD]Knoddy
[ROCK] *******

hehe...not really mr.' i change alliance as i change my underwear'

as i told you i'm not full recruiter i just help out when it gets busy or when no-one is available
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 09:14   #16
Master
Time Lord

You know i seriously cant be arsed lol Its a recruitment thread, i post a comment about Rock to tell ppl of how good it is, and then an officer of the own alliance has to stuff up there only thread. Well trust me guys ROCK is good apart from knody Btw knoddy ive played since round 1 thats why ive been in so many alliances, plus most disband and crap. But im staying with my alliance that im in cuz its the best. But anyway to the 'Valid' members of ROCK good luck and guys do join ROCK its a great place.
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 09:53   #17
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

Quote:
Originally posted by [BaD]Knoddy
haven't you been like Ex-Everything?
omg Knoddy......afaik that's not against the rules to join other allys

Darky played R1-10

I played 4 rounds only and I was in 3 different Alliances already:P

Got any Questions Knoddy?

-----------

-> #Rock if u wanna know how to play PA Guys

Unread 6 Sep 2003, 10:28   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

bad knoddy bad knoddy

-Rommel
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 14:21   #19
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Young sexy friendly PA alliance looks for hot new partners to play with.

Rock is the PA alliance that can provide you with lots of time full of fun and games. We are all about Intimate Relation Contacts (also known as IRC) where we will be spending most of our time on together. And we do not leave it at that. We require further activity on all fronts and especially when thing are heating up. Our regular nightly activities are especially pleasureable and we expect you to join in on those as well.

When you need help we will be there for you as we will expect you to rush in and provide us with our needs when we need assistance. If you have troubles getting started we can teach you how to get 'hard' results and still have fun and for this we have a full young recruitement team at your disposal.

If you succeed within our alliance trough your achievements you can be promoted and get access to private back rooms on IRC where you can participate in special meeting that provide lots of fun and satisfaction as well and from where you can direct the future of our alliance.

Both Male and Female are very welcome...

We wub you all

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 12:05   #20
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck Rock!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 21:19   #21
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point
indeed, join Rock. It's really great there
Take it from a long-term member (since the beginning , at least under the name Rock)
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 23:12   #22
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all
Obviously, the best thing about an alliance is usually different for different people. For some, it is that the alliance will be top of every scoreboard and that the player will never be touched by any hostiles in game. However, for others - a lot of others - the atmosphere of the alliance is what counts. An alliance that takes on members and aims to beat every other player in the game often does not have time to cater for a friendly and open atmosphere in which many of it's members become good friends, which is understandable.
ROCK has always, and will always, be about the fun of pa, and the friendly atmosphere that comes from people who are having fun and playing the game together, and which does not discriminate against new players in favour of experience.

Judder
HC of ROCK
Judder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 01:10   #23
Haven
ROCK on

Haven is an unknown quantity at this point
Alot has been said of the community of rock, and the great people and the fun we have, but we are here to play the game. We have had members in the top galaxy for the last 2 rounds, a member in the top 20 last round, and members in the top 20 in the public beta. As always, pa is what you put into it. We here at ROCK will support our members, but unlike some other alliances, we will not sacrifice many for the gain of one. If you want a good, solid alliance, come talk to us at #ROCK and if you just want to have fun, stop by too.

Haven
Rock HC
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 04:54   #24
Cappy

Cappy is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/

What can I say about my home?

My first real alliance, and I have never felt the need to be any where else. my first round, round 6, i was fortunate enough to stumble onto this very thread (well not this one, but the Rock Recruiting thread in Rnd6), join #rock, talked to the recruter-boy (KeyMan) and have been Rock ever since.

The great people of Rock took me under their wing, and made me the PA Player that I am today Thely, Drk_Assassin, KeyMan, IE, Desert_Raider, fhaman, taught me most of what I know And I thank you all.

Rock is about community. The atmosphere of Rock is more like a group of close friends, than it is like a militant unit, which I hear some folks describing other alliances. Through the rounds, i've made friends all over the world. It has become a major part of my day to get online, and chat it up with the Rockers.

With all this imphasis on community, you may thingk that the PA part of Rock might be lacking. Let me assure you that this is not the case. As both a BC, and a DC, I can say that both area's are in top notch shape. Daily attacks provide players the opprotunity to grow, and excellent defence keeps us big (thanks to my Defender Project (sorry for the shameless self-promotion ))

The Magma wing is an excellent place for newcommers to the game. Here, we take each recruite, and show them the ropes of PA. Everything, from the game, to IRC, even the PA forums. If theres an aspect to PA that needs to be taught, any willing mind will learn in Magma. Magma is also headed up by the lovely Haven, and boasts some of Rocks best members as officers(another shameless self promotion) Theres not a way better to learn the game, and make friends than Magma.

In closing, if your playing PaX, and feel like you need a home, and not just an alliance, stop by #rock and give us a shout. Most of the ops are fed regularly, and won't bite. except IE, he's always hungry

see you in #rock
-Cappy

Note: any misspelling, gramitcal errors, or just plain cases of stupidity, are that, cases of plain stupididty

Be True. Represent Yourself.
Cappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 18:30   #25
Yan-Je

Yan-Je is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe, well, what can i say. if you're someone willing to learn, Rock has experienced ppl who are willing to give up their time to teach. If you're semi-decent and knows somewat bout the game, u'll prob find out u can improve a lil while cooperating with other Rockies. and well, if u're elite, u're probably already in an alliance. but feel free to come and improve ur sexual matabilism and increased hormone levels. dun take my words for it, come take a look urself .
best of all, u get a chance to see me... now how good is that?
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 10:29   #26
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice to read this post.

I have been in Rock for my whole PA career, until I stopped playing due to real life reasons.
From round 6 to 9 I have been ROCK HC and I wouldn't have done this for so long if ROCK were a bad allaince.
The people are great, the fun is big and it is always great fun to take some planets of superior alliances down.

Rock on, ROCK
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:34   #27
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: Rock recruitment for rd10 and beyond

unstable unh?

Eclipse

R1 - R10

Ex ToT, Ex FAnG, Ex ROCK, Ex VtS, Ex NoS, Ex ViruS

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:01   #28
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

You could atleast use a differant signie on your "other" account Drk-A....

and who said unstable?

True we have lost some PA members as the round is now getting rather boring, but on the other hand with the new StS round starting soon, and PAi starting tomorrow, we have an increasing number of new blood...

In PA itself, we've been finding target galaxies have been covered within 10min of target claim (not like the old days when you were around )
so we've been running 2-3 attacks daily, again something we never did before.

As our recruits share an in-game alliance with full alliance members they have all the benifits of reduced TT defence along with getting to know some of the more... spammy TFD and ROCK members on the alliance message boards.

ROCK itself is moving from being an alliance to more of a gaming community now, although our main game is ofcourse Planetarion.

- DJeteh ROCK Head DC, Head Intel officer and Proud member from the start.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:25   #29
Beholder
Cheesehead

Beholder is an unknown quantity at this point

Please contact me with some recruitment info.
No [J]-tagged people to be found in #rock

R2: TFD
R3: TFD
R4: TFD (DDS)
R5: TFD / Xanadu (XDS)
R6: TFD
R7: didn't play
R8: TFD (DDS) [Supposedly last round of PA wasn't it?]
R9: w00t????
R:10 n00b
Beholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:48   #30
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Mate thats not me, so god knows why hes using my siggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
You could atleast use a differant signie on your "other" account Drk-A....

and who said unstable?

True we have lost some PA members as the round is now getting rather boring, but on the other hand with the new StS round starting soon, and PAi starting tomorrow, we have an increasing number of new blood...

In PA itself, we've been finding target galaxies have been covered within 10min of target claim (not like the old days when you were around )
so we've been running 2-3 attacks daily, again something we never did before.

As our recruits share an in-game alliance with full alliance members they have all the benifits of reduced TT defence along with getting to know some of the more... spammy TFD and ROCK members on the alliance message boards.

ROCK itself is moving from being an alliance to more of a gaming community now, although our main game is ofcourse Planetarion.

- DJeteh ROCK Head DC, Head Intel officer and Proud member from the start.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 13:52   #31
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beholder
Please contact me with some recruitment info.
No [J]-tagged people to be found in #rock

if there are no recruiters online or tagged as [J] then speak to an op in channel

especially IE|AFK he loves doing interviews :P

-Rommel
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:28   #32
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Hes gona love you mate lol

p3nguin Founder
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:53   #33
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

And ignore his |afk tag, he allways tags afk or away or something
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 10:47   #34
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

rock still scuk even after 4 rounds! hehe jk
good luck
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:43   #35
Assassin
PA Ancient

hmmm lol

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 11:58   #36
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Just testing a possible fault...
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 00:15   #37
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i didnt say they scuk
thats EDITIED!
they rock ffs
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 11:05   #38
Assassin
PA Ancient

glad to hear it mate

p3nguin Founder
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:31   #39
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodluck in the future ROCK. I never been member, but I know a lot of them due to TFD and it's a good bucnh of ppl willing to help new members when and where they can.
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 17:06   #40
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Enjoy the game, Rock.
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 19:19   #41
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

they are still around....that's great guys

I wish I had bb, maybe I would join the Rock-Crew again

Unread 7 Jan 2004, 20:27   #42
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narziss
they are still around....that's great guys

I wish I had bb, maybe I would join the Rock-Crew again
u could always ask for an interview

im sure u remember who u gotta talk to

-Rommel
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 10:18   #43
Assassin
PA Ancient

Well it is good indeed to see ROCK are still around, i know i have lost track of some old freinds there since i used to be HC, but i hope you are indeed playing round 11 as it wouldnt be the same without you bunch of rockers Well once again im just pasting my old speech as i think it wud be nice (just to remind ppl im not in rock, im just a former rock HC that missess em So hear is the speech below that was in the old Recruitment thread:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The origin of Rock dates back to the end of round 2 as a partnership known as Stryke. Stryke was a rapid reaction force working via email and ICQ. The co-founder of Stryke arrived in Round 4 and made the decision to launch a parallel alliance called [p19]. It proved to be very successful, and during the last weeks of round 4 it was decided that the spirit of [p19] was something which nobody wanted to lose. The floodgates of recruitment were once again thrown open, but this time as Rock.The motive behind naming the alliance Rock has been forgotten - a few theories include the Rock-like solidarity of the alliance's members, the alliance's ability to "rock" the universe, or even the alliance Commander's taste in music. The most likely however, is that the name delves deeply into the very roots of Planetarion - after all, isn't that what this game is about - just a load of mineral enriched Rocks?

Rock continued to expand and to enjoy more and more success as an alliance throughout rounds 5 -8, forming a strong bond with our sister alliance Templar along the way. In round 7, Rock achieved a rank in the top 5 alliances.
When the Creators announced that Round 8 would be PA’s last, Rock made the decision to move into a game called ********** where it quickly became one of the most respected alliances in the game. Now, with PA sold and moving into Round 9, ROCK is looking forward to it’s most successful round yet, with a strong and enthusiastic member base, great allies, and an experienced and dedicated command team.

Rock's current (and future) goal and vision statement remains the same:

Rock members have priority every step of the way. Officers and high commanders are there to serve the needs and wishes of these members in any way possible. They are our life, our blood, the very makeup of Rock (and Planetarion) and we shall continue to strive to make sure that Rock’s fame in the area of strong defense continues, and that attacks as remain fruitful and fun as possible, never forgetting that FUN is what this is all about.

When the Creators announced that Round 8 would be PA’s last, Rock made the decision to move into a game called StS where it quickly became one of the most respected alliances in the game. Now, with PA sold and moving into Round 10, ROCK is looking forward to its most successful round yet, with a strong and enthusiastic member base, great allies, and an experienced and dedicated command team.

Recruitment for Magma is currently open. Magma is the recruitment wing of ROCK, where we train members and also take the opportunity to get to know them. Magma is treated as an alliance in itself. We have our own daily attacks, have our own forum and you will be treated not as JRs but as any member would to any alliance. Note that investing your time with Magma is the only way to eventually obtain full Rock membership.
Joining requirements will vary from day to day once round 11 has started and score requirements may go into effect. Now, before the start of the round, the requirement atm is only to be on IRC at least 4 hours per day. Details are usually available in the topic of Rock’s public irc room - #rock on the Netgamers server. Join #rock and get to know us. We are a great community and we are famous for our community spirit. Or stop by to just play a little trivia. Any questions please e-mail [email protected].
Candidates looking to join Rock should first approach a recruitment officer for a personal interview. Recruitment officers are in #rock on Netgamers irc, and usually have nicks tagged [J].

Before approaching an officer, please make sure you are armed with the following personal information where available:

*Present Planetarion Score/Past scores from Previous rounds.
*Average amount of time spent active daily on irc
*Personal alliance history
*Personal Planetarion history
*special skills (ie. Gfx, coding etc…)
*Officer skills (example BC)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So inclosing im not sure if ROCK are recruiting this round and are actually playing round 11 but i thought id just remind people of what a great place ROCK is if they were going to play. I moved on and left ROCK which sumtimes i think back, i chose to go and i have to say i have a great alliance now (Eclipse) but ROCK will always be close to my heart as of course it was the best community i have ever seen. Its not every alliance that will welcome you back from your holliday as well as they did to me once. So Guys and girls perhaps i should leave it to ROCH HC command now to say if there playing or not.. but i sure hope they are. There motto used to be 'We will keep on ROCkin' And i hope that is still true. Gud luck ROCK

Former ROCK HC

p3nguin Founder
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 21:25   #44
«Psycho»
Benevolant Maniac

«Psycho» is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Rock recruitment for rd10 and beyond

Woah.
Rock...

I was in this alliance in rd's 7+8.
Great group of people tightly knit.

My question is, when i re-join do I need to go through Magma again? I liked the Jr.' s and all but they wernt as... prepared as they could have been.
It really doesnt matter if I do, I will just be proud to play the game again.
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 00:53   #45
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Psycho»
Woah.
Rock...

I was in this alliance in rd's 7+8.
Great group of people tightly knit.

My question is, when i re-join do I need to go through Magma again? I liked the Jr.' s and all but they wernt as... prepared as they could have been.
It really doesnt matter if I do, I will just be proud to play the game again.
i suppose iot would depend if an officer or HC remembered u and vouched u straight into Rock
drop by on irc and talk to us

-Rommel
Unread 1 May 2004, 20:27   #46
[BaD]Knoddy
[ROCK] *******

i dunno wether it has been posted yet...cba to read all posts actually

anyway
the new adress for rock recruitment info should be [email protected]