User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:05   #1
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Round 20 Portal Features

Please give your opinions on the following

Spy Reports
Players email in their gossip/info on alliances and we publish the info anonymousy (not sure how well this one will go down due to accusations of bias as well). The other option on this is some kind of "alliance gossip" or propaganda column where reps from alliances can post updates on how their alliance is doing and stuff, however as some people have stated this may only be useful for the larger alliances.

PA Panel
Ok im going to revive this idea by me chairing it, obviously its going to come under heavy critisism due to the logs of the last one not being posted etc. Five panel members, plus a chairperson (me). Players can ask questions via a bot similar to CH_Bot. I think it could be quite a cool thing and plenty of people went for it last time. For those of you who know what newsnight is then that is the general idea behind this, a kind of panel/debate "show" on topics relevant to the game.

Ask the Editor
Players can email in their questions to [email protected] and then i select a few of the questions each week, get the answers and post them up for all to see.

Ok, those are my three main new features. What do you all think?

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote