User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:15   #1
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
'comedy' chain email

Quote:
This is disgusting. if you have a heart you will sign
this. If you see my name on it then obviously you don't need to send this back to me. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute,
if it weren't kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small
tube for their feces. The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can
handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have! a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles. This petition needs 500 names, so please put your
name on it!!! Copy the text into a new email and put your name on the bottom, then send it to everyone you know. If you notice that there are 500 names on the list, please send it to: mailto:[email protected]
Then follows the names of 490 people who hacve added their names to this proliferation of 'comedy'

I'm not sure whether the original was a parody or serious. Either way HURRAH FOR THE INFONET - BRINGING STUPID PEOPLE TOGETHER SINCE WHEN AL GORE SAID SO