User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Sep 2010, 14:59   #51
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

I never even suggested I did think that.

(nor did I at any stage think it)
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 22:46   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Surely you were trying to claim something more than my net contribution was enough to move us from #2 to #1 though? Otherwise a few people with a bit of score intag could claim that.
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 23:15   #53
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

That wasn't what I was claiming at all.
Unread 1 Oct 2010, 13:30   #54
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Anyone who thinks NFI would have won without my input clearly has <blabla bad stuff>
Obviously without Kenny NFI would have ended ranked #4, that's what he is saying.
Unread 1 Oct 2010, 13:46   #55
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Obviously without Kenny NFI would have ended ranked #4, that's what he is saying.
but strangly, no matter what you change, ND would of always finished #2.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2010, 13:58   #56
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

to ND that's like winning.
Unread 1 Oct 2010, 16:29   #57
t3k
The Video Guy

JBG, funnily enough everything that I was 'trying to say' was included in what was 'actually said'. For specifics, I'd refer you to my previous posts dude

Without me NFI wouldn't have existed, under any guise. Fact.

Last edited by lokken; 1 Oct 2010 at 19:17. Reason: Removing references out of bounds/referring to deleted post
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2010, 18:08   #58
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
to ND that's like winning.
I'll sign up to that.

Hum referring to NFI related topic. In my opinion, an alliance that already had reached the gold medal and still decided to vacate all it's assets is nothing but discrase. Obviously can't flame it's members for it as being disciplined is part of the cycle. That leaves you the top ladder, the ones that made such decision. Can't by any means (nor reasons) find that acceptable. Sad ending for an alliance that played it's cards so well. Wether history remembers NFI as r38 entries and winners or as an alliance that went to bahamas I suppose only time will tell.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2010, 14:23   #59
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Without me NFI wouldn't have existed, under any guise. Fact.
Then there would probably have been a gd rnd??? I think that's the point of this topic.

Besides, without your mum Kenny, you wouldnt have existed, does that mean we can say that your mum created NFI?

On another note, just about all of your posts make me rofl!
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2010, 15:33   #60
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Besides, without your mum Kenny, you wouldnt have existed, does that mean we can say that your mum created NFI? :
Basically the creation of NFI is 50% my fault
Unread 2 Oct 2010, 19:00   #61
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Then there would probably have been a gd rnd??? I think that's the point of this topic.

Besides, without your mum Kenny, you wouldnt have existed, does that mean we can say that your mum created NFI?

On another note, just about all of your posts make me rofl!
Heh, that's right. NFI killed the round by not sucking as much as everyone else and as such, I killed the round.

I like how you're trying to endow me with great importance, but if you're reading things into my posts that aren't there then I'm sorry, but I can't help you.

Also, 7/10 for that joke lokken heh.
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 09:20   #62
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

can we stop, this thread... its only adding to kenny's ego...
its making me sick :/

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 10:25   #63
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Heh, that's right. NFI killed the round by not sucking as much as everyone else and as such, I killed the round.
who said you didnt suck as much as anyone else ???

i mean serioussly, you gave the word "sucking" a new definition

it was (give credit where credit is due) by far the lamest round win ever

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 13:52   #64
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Congratulations to Kenny.

Although the name NFI is far too close to reminding me of NFU which were hilarious.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 16:30   #65
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
who said you didnt suck as much as anyone else ???
The Planetarion ranking system

And, cheers Zhil <3
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 16:43   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Planetarion ranking system
We all know CT are the real winners of this round
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 17:29   #67
t3k
The Video Guy

Unread 3 Oct 2010, 23:42   #68
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

The winners are those who didnt spend time on this game.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 23:51   #69
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
it was (give credit where credit is due) by far the lamest round win ever
These kind of comments after the round are pointless, if you didn't want the round to be lame, or a certain alliance to win you could have done something about it yourself during that round. certainly seeing you are hcing an alliance.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2010, 00:01   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
The winners are those who didnt spend time on this game.
Yeah, it would've been much better to spend hours posting on the forums of a game we didn't even play. That sure wouldn't have been a waste of time.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2010, 01:32   #71
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

lol @ mz. Funniest thing i have seen you say. Can HaNzI feel the burn?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2010, 13:11   #72
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Finally showing so much disrespect in breaking the NAP with ND
Yeah, because ND has never done anything similar
Unread 4 Oct 2010, 15:41   #73
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yeah, it would've been much better to spend hours posting on the forums of a game we didn't even play. That sure wouldn't have been a waste of time.
Im still around IRC, talking to people ive known for 10 years. I also happen to be in Apprime for life, so reading forums is just a way for me to read up on a game ive played since the millenium and to see how Apprime is doing. I dont spend hours, more like a few minutes a day to read posts that intrigues me.

MUCH LIKE YOURSELF! lets start a club?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 14:09   #74
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Im still around IRC, talking to people ive known for 10 years. I also happen to be in Apprime for life, so reading forums is just a way for me to read up on a game ive played since the millenium and to see how Apprime is doing. I dont spend hours, more like a few minutes a day to read posts that intrigues me.

MUCH LIKE YOURSELF! lets start a club?

Personally speaking while I agree with your post about the "real winners" I actually felt guilty when I read MZs post!

In mitigation I only ever trol^H^H^H read the forums while I'm at work.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2010, 15:05   #75
Harleyquinn

Harleyquinn is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote we scrap politics and go for all out warfare
Harleyquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2010, 21:37   #76
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Have to admit I miss this game at times. The politics, the controversy, the backstabbing ...
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote